Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

XP Pro Theme problem

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 LadyG/Amanda

LadyG/Amanda

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:25 AM

Posted 16 October 2004 - 02:32 PM

I have recently switched everything over from a 30 gig to a 120 gig Hard Drive. I have been working on installing and moving everything from the old one to the new one. I went to move my themes over today and I still can not get them to work on the new one. I put it the same place I had the old ones, and still the same error. I even went to the disk that i got the themes (that are not working) from and tried to install them from there and still nothing. I am at a loss as to what to do.

Here is what the Error is saying:

The Theme could not load because one of the needed theme files could not be found.  This can happen with themes that are not installed or authored correctly. You should verify that the wallpaper, screensaver, icons, sounds, and other files are in the correct location.

Then it gives the files location of where it is at.

Anyone have any suggestions??

Any help and/or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

LadyG/Amanda

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Ronbo

Ronbo

• Members
  • 333 posts
  •  

Posted 16 October 2004 - 09:00 PM

Hi LadyG/Amanda :thumbsup: What themes are you having trouble with? What were the file names and locations you mentioned in your post? A little more information would help someone to help you solve this problem.
There is no justice, there is just us.

#3 cv_hope

cv_hope

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 04 November 2004 - 05:58 PM

ive had the same problem witht he themes i downloaded from a buffy theme site...
this is the location i got
Theme: C:\programfiles\filesubmit\spike
blue\SPIKEB~1\spike_blue\Spike_blue.Theme
this is just one of the themes that wouldnt work from that site.
any help owuld be great

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users