Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Google Redirect virus?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Mattkaveli

Mattkaveli

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:28 AM

Posted 05 December 2010 - 01:27 AM

Hello! I have had this google redirect virus before and was told to use combofixto get rid of it, it did work, now i have the same problem on a different computer, stupidly i ran combofix before stumbling onto this site which says not to, either way it ran once (in safe mode) all other times it blue screens me and says it has to dump physical memory to disk, i really need help fixing this and am ready to follow your instuctions to a T... other than running combofix first... doyyyeeee :crazy:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Mattkaveli

Mattkaveli
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:28 AM

Posted 05 December 2010 - 02:04 AM

sorry to bump but i still need help, i used tdsskiller and it found and cured one w32 trojan but it just crashed again 5 minutes ago... please tell me combofix didnt perma-wreck something

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users