Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Simple Dreamweaver question

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 btlook1

btlook1

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:47 AM

Posted 04 December 2010 - 01:11 AM

Hello and thank you for reading. I have a small web site that I run and know just enough to get by on. I need to add a link to my page so we made a box underneath our other links on the home page however cannot get the link to work. We do pretty much all of our work in design mode. Switched to code and typed it in however there is a link bar to the right and once in then it diappears? I would be happy to copy and paste/or e-mail if needed. Any help would be appreciated and Yes I know I should purchase dream weaver for dummies and will do so next time I head to the city. This website helped me with some malware problems recently and it rocks! Thanks. bt.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 NpaMA

NpaMA

• Members
  • 635 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:47 AM

Posted 04 December 2010 - 02:22 AM

What code are you putting when in code view? A simple link should be something like this:
<a href="page-you-want.html">Page Name</a>

#3 btlook1

btlook1
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 04 December 2010 - 01:12 PM

i guess I don't get it. Cannot post a snapshot of the code???

#4 groovicus

groovicus

• Security Colleague
  • 9,963 posts
  •  

Posted 05 December 2010 - 09:42 AM

If you want to post a code sample, all you need to do is copy and paste in the code.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users