Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Computer Newbie

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 grow rose

grow rose

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:41 PM

Posted 03 December 2010 - 02:59 PM

This my 1st computer and internet experience. Not that I haven't been exposed, ya know, but having my own.
Since July, I have crashed it at least twice, been infected at least twice, reset to factory settings at least twice and my most recent (which caused me to reset yet again) was path filing, that I found info on here after just resetting and this is the 1st place I came, thanks to the great people on Yahoo Answers. How would I know? I had been searching for something on the internet to show me what to do next. Somethings, I really did figure things out for my self.

A great place to be; and having been already studying things on the site, am now about to attempt the "Adobe X" download. Thanks everyone for a great site. Hope to do better from now on, with help.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 grow rose

grow rose
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:41 PM

Posted 03 December 2010 - 03:02 PM

Group:
Members Posts:
1 Joined:
Yesterday, 05:37 PM Posted Today, 02:59 PM

This my 1st computer and internet experience. Not that I haven't been exposed, ya know, but having my own.
Since July, I have crashed it at least twice, been infected at least twice, reset to factory settings at least twice and my most recent (which caused me to reset yet again) was path filing, that I found info on here after just resetting and this is the 1st place I came, thanks to the great people on Yahoo Answers. How would I know? I had been searching for something on the internet to show me what to do next. Somethings, I really did figure things out for my self.

A great place to be; and having been already studying things on the site, am now about to attempt the "Adobe X" download. Thanks everyone for a great site. Hope to do better from now on, with help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users