Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Quickly Converting Pdfs To Ms Word Forms

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 BanditFlyer

BanditFlyer

• Members
  • 283 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:26 PM

Posted 01 December 2005 - 05:38 PM

Here's what I need...

- to be able to type information in on forms
- save it
- email it
- allow people to fill in the form
- save it
- email it...

I recently converted a bunch of pdf files we've been using to forms. That way people could fill them out before they print them. I should have asked for more detail because now people want to be able to save and email those forms. The only problem with that is that you can only save and email those forms if you have acrobat.

So, I'm looking at converting a bunch of pdfs and pdf forms into MS Word forms. I can't imagine how much time it will take me to do some of the more complicated forms even with copy/paste.

Has anyone had a similar problem before? Do you know of any tools that would make the conversion quicker? Do you have any links to tutorials on MS Word Forms?

Do you know of any other way to accomplish those goals other than a form in MS Word?

Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 acklan

acklan

Bleepin' cat's meow

• Members
  • 8,529 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:26 PM

Posted 01 December 2005 - 09:50 PM

link
"2007 & 2008 Windows Shell/User Award"