Posted 01 December 2010 - 07:02 AM
Hello, been having some trouble for the last couple of weeks with a google redirect problem. This seems to be fairly common, with lots of people having it, but certainly no quick fix. I am on Windows 7 and Chrome, I use Webroot Spy Sweeper, which has picked up nothing, along with Avast! free version, again nothing.
Using the format of other forums I have proceeded with the following:
I have NOT run combofix or done anything potentially harmful yet.
I have used Defogger to disable emulators.
I ran DDS last night and have two log files which i can attach on next post.
I have just used Rootkit Unhooker and have the Report from that too. :)
Hope to hear from somebody soon, Thanks