Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Startup Problems

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 maalouf

maalouf

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:12 AM

Posted 30 November 2010 - 01:01 PM

Hi every one ,please I have some problem ,to download window live messenger ,at XP pro ,,somebody can help please & thanks....

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,247 posts
  •  

Posted 30 November 2010 - 01:29 PM

Please...provide pertinent details.

System manufacturer and model?

Onscreen error messages?

Anything else that will enable reasonable suggestions and an accurate understanding of what is wrong with your system?

Louis

#3 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,247 posts
  •  

Posted 30 November 2010 - 06:18 PM

<<Thanks ,Hamluis for the answer .My computer 640 in side the window XP prof pirate he work good be for bout he start to give me error 302 in messenger .the problem he go down when i have the web cam.i delete all messenger ,and i download again,bout is seam problem .thanks for your help ...>>

I've never heard of Error 302, but see the following.

http://www.checkupdown.com/status/E302.html

Browser redirection occurs frequently for good reasons...websites disappear or change, links become broken or changed...and the result is redirection when trying to access a website which previously had a known good address.

I don't use Messenger, so I can't suggest anything about it.

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users