Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Another Boring I Am New Here Note.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Prayer

Prayer

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:18 PM

Posted 30 November 2005 - 05:25 PM

Program suggested I leave a note here.

So Here I am :thumbsup: saying hello to all.

I been trying out all kinds of goodies in "Hacking Windows XP" book and found much interesting. I turned most off due to the slowness it introduced into the computer. Now It is tuned pretty good and has some really neat nifty different things in it too.

Now I have a software conflict I can't seem to solve. See my note in Windows XP today.

taskswitch.exe vs. Enuff.exe

I want both but if I have to choose then I need to know how to selectively turn off just taskswitch.exe in the PowerToys package.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Joshuacat

Joshuacat

01001010 01000011

• Members
  • 1,950 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:18 PM

Posted 30 November 2005 - 05:44 PM

:thumbsup: Welcome to Bleeping Computer Prayer.
I see that you posted your problem in the Windows XP Home and Professional forum.
I am sure someone will have an answer for you.

Good-luck,
JC

#3 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:18 PM

Posted 02 December 2005 - 03:46 PM

:thumbsup: to BC! Prayer.
Glad to have you aboard. You've come to the right place for computer help. :flowers:

Good Luck,
yano :trumpet:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users