Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

x64 Win7 redirect infection

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
39 replies to this topic

#1 mjktrash

mjktrash

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:39 PM

Posted 28 November 2010 - 11:42 PM

Help, I'm infected with this damn redirect virus and am unable to resolve the problem myself... :(

Michael

Initial file requested

Merged posts. ~ OB

Attached Files

• Attached File  DDS.txt   13.61KB   1 downloads

Edited by Orange Blossom, 29 November 2010 - 09:21 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:39 PM

Posted 05 December 2010 - 11:38 PM

Hello and Welcome to the forums!

My name is Gringo and I'll be glad to help you with your computer problems.

Somethings to remember while we are working together.

• Do not run any other tool untill instructed to do so!
  • Please Do not Attach logs or put in code boxes.
  • Tell me about any problems that have occurred during the fix.
  • Tell me of any other symptoms you may be having as these can help also.
  • Do not run anything while running a fix.

We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.

Click on the Watch Topic Button and select Immediate Notification and click on proceed, this will help you to get notified faster when I have replied and make the cleaning process faster.

In order for me to see the status of the infection I will need a new set of logs to start with.

Please print out or make a copy in notpad of any instructions given, as sometimes it is necessary to go offline and you will lose access to them.

DeFogger:

• Please download DeFogger to your desktop.

Double click DeFogger to run the tool.
  • The application window will appear
  • Click the Disable button to disable your CD Emulation drivers
  • Click Yes to continue
  • A 'Finished!' message will appear
  • Click OK
  • DeFogger may ask you to reboot the machine, if it does - click OK
Do not re-enable these drivers until otherwise instructed.

Download DDS:

• Please download DDS by sUBs from one of the links below and save it to your desktop:

Posted Image
    Download DDS and save it to your desktop

Link1
    Link2
    Link3

Please disable any anti-malware program that will block scripts from running before running DDS.

• Double-Click on dds.scr and a command window will appear. This is normal.
    • Shortly after two logs will appear:
    • DDS.txt
    • Attach.txt
  • A window will open instructing you save & post the logs
  • Save the logs to a convenient place such as your desktop
  • Copy the contents of both logs & post in your next reply

information and logs:

In your next post I need the following

1.logs from DDS
2.let me know of any problems you may have had
[/list]
Gringo

I Close My Topics If You Have Not Replied In 5 Days If You Will Be Longer Please Let Me Know

If I Have Not Replied To One Of My Topics In 48 Hrs Please Bump The Topic

My help is free, however, if you wish to make a small donation to show your appreciation or to help me continue the fight against Malware, then click here -->btn_donate_SM.gif<-- Don't worry every little bit helps.

Proud Graduate Of Malware Removal University

#3 mjktrash

mjktrash
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  

Posted 06 December 2010 - 01:47 PM

Attached File  DDS.txt   13.53KB   4 downloads
Attached File  Attach.zip   2.61KB   0 downloads

I had no issues/problems with the instructions or process...

Michael

#4 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 06 December 2010 - 03:06 PM

Hello

I Would like you to do the following.

Please print out or make a copy in notpad of any instructions given, as sometimes it is necessary to go offline and you will lose access to them.

Run Combofix:

You may be asked to install or update the Recovery Console (Win XP Only) if this happens please allow it to do so (you will need to be connected to the internet for this)

Before you run Combofix I will need you to turn off any security software you have running, If you do not know how to do this you can find out >here< or >here<

Combofix may need to reboot your computer more than once to do its job this is normal.

You can download Combofix from one of these links.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
1. Close any open browsers or any other programs that are open.
2. Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.

Double click on combofix.exe & follow the prompts.
When finished, it will produce a report for you.

Note 1: Do not mouseclick combofix's window while it's running. That may cause it to stall

Note 2: If you recieve an error "Illegal operation attempted on a registery key that has been marked for deletion." Please restart the computer

"information and logs"

• In your next post I need the following
  • Log from Combofix
  • let me know of any problems you may have had
  • How is the computer doing now?

Gringo
I Close My Topics If You Have Not Replied In 5 Days If You Will Be Longer Please Let Me Know

My help is free, however, if you wish to make a small donation to show your appreciation or to help me continue the fight against Malware, then click here -->btn_donate_SM.gif<-- Don't worry every little bit helps.

#5 mjktrash

mjktrash
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  

Posted 06 December 2010 - 05:37 PM

Attached File  ComboFix Log.txt   15.34KB   2 downloads

All seemingly ran without errors, however the redirect still exists. (i.e., when clicking on a Google search result, I end up at a variety of different advertisement pages...)

Also, when checking or trying to add "addons" to Mozilla, I seem to have an issue with missing/invalid certificates, I'm not sure if this happened before or after running the combofix...

Michael

#6 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 06 December 2010 - 06:18 PM

we are going to check the router

Create and Run Batch File
Open Notepad and copy/paste the entire contents of the codebox below, into Notepad:
@echo off
>Log1.txt (
ipconfig /all
nslookup google.com
nslookup yahoo.com
ping -n 2 google.com
ping -n 2 yahoo.com
route print
)
start Log1.txt
del %0
Save this as router.bat Choose to Save type as - All Files and where to save - Desktop - then close the Notepad file.

It should look like this: Posted Image <--XP
Double-click on router.bat to run it. it will open notepad when done please post back the results
gringo

#7 mjktrash

mjktrash
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  

Posted 06 December 2010 - 07:50 PM

Attached File  Log1.txt   8.36KB   1 downloads

results of router bat

#8 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 06 December 2010 - 09:28 PM

Hello

Ok lets try this

Resetting Router

Let’s try to reset the router to its default configuration.
  • This can be done by inserting something tiny like a paper clip end or pencil tip into a small hole labeled "reset" located on the back of the router.
  • Press and hold down the small button inside until the lights on the front of the router blink off and then on again (usually about 10 seconds).
  • If you don’t know the router's default password, you can look it up. Here
  • You also need to reconfigure any security settings you had in place prior to the reset.
  • You may also need to consult with your Internet service provider to find out which DNS servers your network should be using or you can use OpenDNS
Note: After resetting your router, it is important to set a non-default password, and if possible, username, on the router. This will assist in eliminating the possibility of the router being hijacked again.

flush the DNS:

Now lets flush the DNS on the computer:

• click on Start
  • select run
  • enter cmd and hit enter
  • a black window will open.
  • please enter the following text into that window and hit enter:

ipconfig /flushdns

Now lets check the router again

Create and Run Batch File
Open Notepad and copy/paste the entire contents of the codebox below, into Notepad:
@echo off
>Log1.txt (
ipconfig /all
nslookup google.com
nslookup yahoo.com
ping -n 2 google.com
ping -n 2 yahoo.com
route print
)
start Log1.txt
del %0
Save this as router.bat Choose to Save type as - All Files and where to save - Desktop - then close the Notepad file.

It should look like this: Posted Image <--XP
Double-click on router.bat to run it. it will open notepad when done please post back the results

gringo

#9 mjktrash

mjktrash
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  

Posted 06 December 2010 - 11:53 PM

If this infection was located within my router, would this infection not be apparent in all attached computers???

It is not...

#10 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 07 December 2010 - 12:04 AM

Hello

Not 100% of the time.

Try this.

Download OTL to your Desktop
  • Double click on the icon to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
  • Click on Minimal Output at the top
  • Download the following file scan.txt to your Desktop. Click here to download it. You may need to right click on it and select "Save"
  • Double click inside the Custom Scan box at the bottom
  • A window will appear saying "Click Ok to load a custom scan from a file or Cancel to cancel"
  • Click the Ok button and navigate to the file scan.txt which we just saved to your desktop
  • Select scan.txt and click Open. Writing will now appear under the Custom Scan box
  • Click the Quick Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
  • When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
  • Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the OTL.Txt into this topic and please attach the Extras.Txt.

Gringo

#11 mjktrash

mjktrash
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  

Posted 07 December 2010 - 12:37 AM

Attached File  router 2.txt   7.06KB   0 downloads

Ok, this is after resetting the router...

Still getting the redirect, now will follow instructions just above for the OTL and scan.txt

#12 mjktrash

mjktrash
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  

Posted 07 December 2010 - 01:09 AM

No issues other than the instructions, if followed exactly imply that OTL should be run twice, once with standard output and once with not only minimum output but also the custom scan entered... So I've attached both sets of files although something tells me that you really only wanted it run once... ...with the custom scan...

It also instructed me to copy/paste the OTL log here, but is that what you really wanted...???

Michael

Attached File  OTL Standard.Txt   65.01KB   1 downloads
Attached File  Extras standard.Txt   52.25KB   0 downloads
Attached File  OTL custom.Txt   89.7KB   1 downloads
Attached File  Extras Custom.Txt   52.27KB   0 downloads

OTL logfile created on: 12/6/2010 11:00:15 PM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.17.3 Folder = C:\Users\MJK\Desktop
64bit- An unknown product (Version = 6.1.7600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 8.0.7600.16385)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

8.00 Gb Total Physical Memory | 6.00 Gb Available Physical Memory | 79.00% Memory free
20.00 Gb Paging File | 18.00 Gb Available in Paging File | 91.00% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): c:\pagefile.sys 12285 12285 [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\Windows | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files (x86)
Drive C: | 297.99 Gb Total Space | 182.82 Gb Free Space | 61.35% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive G: | 7.46 Gb Total Space | 6.76 Gb Free Space | 90.58% Space Free | Partition Type: FAT32
Drive N: | 1397.26 Gb Total Space | 842.64 Gb Free Space | 60.31% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS

Computer Name: M6300 | User Name: MJK | Logged in as Administrator.
Boot Mode: Normal | Scan Mode: Current user | Quick Scan | Include 64bit Scans
Company Name Whitelist: On | Skip Microsoft Files: On | No Company Name Whitelist: On | File Age = 30 Days

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - C:\Users\MJK\Desktop\OTL.exe (OldTimer Tools)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe (Mozilla Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Livescribe\PenComm\PenCommService.exe (Livescribe)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe (Acresso Software Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intuit\QuickBooks\QBCFMonitorService.exe (Intuit)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\PDMWorks Workgroup\Vault\pdmwService.exe (Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\Acrotray.exe (Adobe Systems Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\supportsoft\bin\sprtlisten.exe (SupportSoft, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDVD DX\PDVDDXSrv.exe (CyberLink Corp.)

========== Modules (SafeList) ==========

MOD - C:\Users\MJK\Desktop\OTL.exe (OldTimer Tools)
MOD - C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7600.16661_none_420fe3fa2b8113bd\comctl32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
MOD - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\imagehlp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
MOD - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\normaliz.dll (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Win32 Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV:64bit: - (astcc) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\astsrv.exe File not found
SRV:64bit: - (FLEXnet Licensing Service 64) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService64.exe (Acresso Software Inc.)
SRV:64bit: - (CoordinatorServiceHost) -- C:\Program Files\SolidWorks Corp\SolidWorks (2)\swScheduler\DTSCoordinatorService.exe (Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp.)
SRV:64bit: - (MsMpSvc) -- c:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Essentials\MsMpEng.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV:64bit: - (wltrysvc) -- C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\WLTRYSVC.EXE ()
SRV:64bit: - (WinDefend) -- C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MpSvc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV:64bit: - (AppMgmt) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\appmgmts.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV:64bit: - (Pml Driver HPZ12) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\spool\drivers\x64\3\HPZIPM12.DLL (Hewlett-Packard)
SRV:64bit: - (nicconfigsvc) -- C:\Program Files\Dell\QuickSet\NicConfigSvc.exe (Dell Inc.)
SRV - (PenCommService) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Livescribe\PenComm\PenCommService.exe (Livescribe)
SRV - (clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_32) -- C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (FLEXnet Licensing Service) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe (Acresso Software Inc.)
SRV - (SolidWorks Licensing Service) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\SolidWorks Shared\Service\SolidWorksLicensing.exe (SolidWorks)
SRV - (QBCFMonitorService) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intuit\QuickBooks\QBCFMonitorService.exe (Intuit)
SRV - (PDMWorks Workgroup Server) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\PDMWorks Workgroup\Vault\pdmwService.exe (Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp.)
SRV - (clr_optimization_v2.0.50727_32) -- C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (QBFCService) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intuit\QuickBooks\FCS\Intuit.QuickBooks.FCS.exe (Intuit Inc.)
SRV - (sprtlisten) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\supportsoft\bin\sprtlisten.exe (SupportSoft, Inc.)
SRV - (SupportSoft RemoteAssist) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\supportsoft\bin\ssrc.exe (SupportSoft, Inc.)

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV:64bit: - (PulseUsb) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\PulseUsb.sys (Windows ® Win 7 DDK provider)
DRV:64bit: - (tap0901) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\tap0901.sys (The OpenVPN Project)
DRV:64bit: - (BCM42RLY) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\bcm42rly.sys (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (BCM43XX) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\BCMWL664.SYS (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (guardian2) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\oz776x64.sys (O2Micro)
DRV:64bit: - (TIEHDUSB) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\tiehdusb.sys (Texas Instruments)
DRV:64bit: - (amdsata) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdsata.sys (Advanced Micro Devices)
DRV:64bit: - (amdxata) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdxata.sys (Advanced Micro Devices)
DRV:64bit: - (amdsbs) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdsbs.sys (AMD Technologies Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (LSI_SAS2) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\lsi_sas2.sys (LSI Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (HpSAMD) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\HpSAMD.sys (Hewlett-Packard Company)
DRV:64bit: - (stexstor) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\stexstor.sys (Promise Technology)
DRV:64bit: - (sdbus) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\sdbus.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (SrvHsfV92) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\VSTDPV6.SYS (Conexant Systems, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (SrvHsfWinac) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\VSTCNXT6.SYS (Conexant Systems, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (SrvHsfHDA) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\VSTAZL6.SYS (Conexant Systems, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (Ntfs) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\wbem\ntfs.mof ()
DRV:64bit: - (ebdrv) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\evbda.sys (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (b06bdrv) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\bxvbda.sys (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (b57nd60a) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\b57nd60a.sys (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (hcw85cir) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\hcw85cir.sys (Hauppauge Computer Works, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (SynTP) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\SynTP.sys (Synaptics, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (rismxdp) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\rixdpx64.sys (REDC)
DRV:64bit: - (rimmptsk) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\rimmpx64.sys (REDC)
DRV:64bit: - (rimsptsk) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\rimspx64.sys (REDC)
DRV:64bit: - (PxHlpa64) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\PxHlpa64.sys (Sonic Solutions)
DRV:64bit: - (tap0801) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\tap0801.sys (The OpenVPN Project)

========== Standard Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\Windows\SysWOW64\blank.htm

IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page Redirect Cache = http://www.msn.com/
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page Redirect Cache AcceptLangs = en-us
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page Redirect Cache_TIMESTAMP = 88 B7 C4 52 95 95 CB 01 [binary data]
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

========== FireFox ==========

FF - prefs.js..browser.startup.homepage: "http://www.cnn.com/|http://failblog.org/|https://ramct.colostate.edu/webct/entryPageIns.dowebct|https://eid.colostate.edu/gmail"
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: webmaster@keep-tube.com:1.2
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {767467bc-3723-4bcb-acf1-d4d311b04ffd}:0.7.1
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: tineye@ideeinc.com:1.0
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0022-ABCDEFFEDCBA}:6.0.22
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {fe0258ab-4f74-43a1-8781-bcdf340f9ee9}:2.6.4

FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.6.12\extensions\\Components: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\components [2010/12/06 11:17:53 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.6.12\extensions\\Plugins: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\plugins [2010/12/06 11:17:53 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Thunderbird 3.1.6\extensions\\Components: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Thunderbird\components [2010/10/30 08:33:51 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Thunderbird 3.1.6\extensions\\Plugins: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Thunderbird\plugins

[2010/03/12 19:06:37 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\MJK\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Extensions
[2010/03/12 19:06:37 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Users\MJK\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Extensions\{3550f703-e582-4d05-9a08-453d09bdfdc6}
[2010/12/06 22:18:06 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\MJK\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\snkz352o.default\extensions
[2010/09/11 10:33:58 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (View Image (Filename)) -- C:\Users\MJK\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\snkz352o.default\extensions\{767467bc-3723-4bcb-acf1-d4d311b04ffd}
[2010/12/06 11:20:20 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Redirect Remover) -- C:\Users\MJK\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\snkz352o.default\extensions\{fe0258ab-4f74-43a1-8781-bcdf340f9ee9}
[2010/09/11 10:33:57 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\MJK\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\snkz352o.default\extensions\tineye@ideeinc.com
[2010/09/11 09:14:12 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\MJK\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\snkz352o.default\extensions\webmaster@keep-tube.com
[2010/12/06 22:18:06 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions
[2010/11/25 19:29:06 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Java Console) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0022-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
[2010/11/25 19:28:57 | 000,472,808 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npdeployJava1.dll
[2010/06/14 11:54:26 | 000,274,432 | ---- | M] (Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp.) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npEModelPlugin.dll

O1 HOSTS File: ([2009/06/10 14:00:26 | 000,000,824 | ---- | M]) - C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\etc\hosts
O2 - BHO: (Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper) - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O2 - BHO: (Adobe PDF Conversion Toolbar Helper) - {AE7CD045-E861-484f-8273-0445EE161910} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (Adobe PDF) - {47833539-D0C5-4125-9FA8-0819E2EAAC93} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (Adobe PDF) - {47833539-D0C5-4125-9FA8-0819E2EAAC93} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [Broadcom Wireless Manager UI] C:\Program Files\Dell\DW WLAN Card\WLTRAY.EXE (Dell Inc.)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [MSSE] c:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Essentials\msseces.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [NVHotkey] C:\Windows\SysNative\nvHotkey.DLL (NVIDIA Corporation)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [nwiz] C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\nwiz.exe ()
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Acrobat Assistant 8.0] C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\Acrotray.exe (Adobe Systems Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Intuit SyncManager] C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intuit\Sync\IntuitSyncManager.exe (Intuit Inc. All rights reserved.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [ISUSScheduler] C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe (InstallShield Software Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [PDVDDXSrv] C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDVD DX\PDVDDXSrv.exe (CyberLink Corp.)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [ISUSPM Startup] C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\ISUSPM.exe (InstallShield Software Corporation)
O4 - HKCU..\RunOnce: [FlashPlayerUpdate] C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil9f.exe (Adobe Systems, Inc.)
O6 - HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Restrictions present
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: AllowLegacyWebView = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: AllowUnhashedWebView = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoCDBurning = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDrives = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: ConsentPromptBehaviorUser = 3
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: EnableLUA = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: PromptOnSecureDesktop = 0
O7 - HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDrives = 0
O8:64bit: - Extra context menu item: Append to existing PDF - C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O8:64bit: - Extra context menu item: Convert link target to Adobe PDF - C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O8:64bit: - Extra context menu item: Convert link target to existing PDF - C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O8:64bit: - Extra context menu item: Convert selected links to Adobe PDF - C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O8:64bit: - Extra context menu item: Convert selected links to existing PDF - C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O8:64bit: - Extra context menu item: Convert selection to Adobe PDF - C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O8:64bit: - Extra context menu item: Convert selection to existing PDF - C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O8:64bit: - Extra context menu item: Convert to Adobe PDF - C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O8 - Extra context menu item: Append to existing PDF - C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert link target to Adobe PDF - C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert link target to existing PDF - C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selected links to Adobe PDF - C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selected links to existing PDF - C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selection to Adobe PDF - C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selection to existing PDF - C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert to Adobe PDF - C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_22-windows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_22)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0022-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_22-windows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_22)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_22-windows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_22)
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.0.25 205.171.3.25
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\intu-help-qb2 {84D77A00-41B5-4b8b-8ADF-86486D72E749} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\ms-help {314111c7-a502-11d2-bbca-00c04f8ec294} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\mso-offdap11 {32505114-5902-49B2-880A-1F7738E5A384} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\qbwc {FC598A64-626C-4447-85B8-53150405FD57} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O18 - Protocol\Handler\intu-help-qb2 {84D77A00-41B5-4b8b-8ADF-86486D72E749} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Intuit\QuickBooks 2009\HelpAsyncPluggableProtocol.dll (Intuit, Inc.)
O20:64bit: - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (Explorer.exe) - C:\Windows\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20:64bit: - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (SystemPropertiesPerformance.exe) - C:\Windows\SysNative\SystemPropertiesPerformance.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20:64bit: - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (/pagefile) - File not found
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (Explorer.exe) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (/pagefile) - File not found
O28:64bit: - HKLM ShellExecuteHooks: {AEB6717E-7E19-11d0-97EE-00C04FD91972} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O28 - HKLM ShellExecuteHooks: {AEB6717E-7E19-11d0-97EE-00C04FD91972} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck autochk *) - File not found
O35:64bit: - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35:64bit: - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O37:64bit: - HKLM\...com [@ = ComFile] -- "%1" %*
O37:64bit: - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...com [@ = ComFile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*

NetSvcs:64bit: AppMgmt - C:\Windows\SysNative\appmgmts.dll (Microsoft Corporation)

Drivers32:64bit: msacm.l3acm - C:\Windows\System32\l3codeca.acm (Fraunhofer Institut Integrierte Schaltungen IIS)
Drivers32: msacm.l3acm - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\l3codeca.acm (Fraunhofer Institut Integrierte Schaltungen IIS)
Drivers32: vidc.cvid - C:\Windows\SysWow64\iccvid.dll (Radius Inc.)

MsConfig:64bit - StartUpReg: msav - hkey= - key= - File not found
MsConfig:64bit - State: "startup" - Reg Error: Key error.

SafeBootMin:64bit: AppMgmt - C:\Windows\SysNative\appmgmts.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SafeBootMin:64bit: Base - Driver Group
SafeBootMin:64bit: Boot Bus Extender - Driver Group
SafeBootMin:64bit: Boot file system - Driver Group
SafeBootMin:64bit: File system - Driver Group
SafeBootMin:64bit: Filter - Driver Group
SafeBootMin:64bit: HelpSvc - Service
SafeBootMin:64bit: MsMpSvc - c:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Essentials\MsMpEng.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SafeBootMin:64bit: PCI Configuration - Driver Group
SafeBootMin:64bit: PNP Filter - Driver Group
SafeBootMin:64bit: Primary disk - Driver Group
SafeBootMin:64bit: sacsvr - Service
SafeBootMin:64bit: SCSI Class - Driver Group
SafeBootMin:64bit: System Bus Extender - Driver Group
SafeBootMin:64bit: vmms - Service
SafeBootMin:64bit: WinDefend - C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MpSvc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SafeBootMin:64bit: {36FC9E60-C465-11CF-8056-444553540000} - Universal Serial Bus controllers
SafeBootMin:64bit: {4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - CD-ROM Drive
SafeBootMin:64bit: {4D36E967-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - DiskDrive
SafeBootMin:64bit: {4D36E969-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Standard floppy disk controller
SafeBootMin:64bit: {4D36E96A-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Hdc
SafeBootMin:64bit: {4D36E96B-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Keyboard
SafeBootMin:64bit: {4D36E96F-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Mouse
SafeBootMin:64bit: {4D36E977-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - PCMCIA Adapters
SafeBootMin:64bit: {4D36E97B-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - SCSIAdapter
SafeBootMin:64bit: {4D36E97D-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - System
SafeBootMin:64bit: {4D36E980-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Floppy disk drive
SafeBootMin:64bit: {533C5B84-EC70-11D2-9505-00C04F79DEAF} - Volume shadow copy
SafeBootMin:64bit: {6BDD1FC1-810F-11D0-BEC7-08002BE2092F} - IEEE 1394 Bus host controllers
SafeBootMin:64bit: {71A27CDD-812A-11D0-BEC7-08002BE2092F} - Volume
SafeBootMin:64bit: {745A17A0-74D3-11D0-B6FE-00A0C90F57DA} - Human Interface Devices
SafeBootMin:64bit: {D48179BE-EC20-11D1-B6B8-00C04FA372A7} - SBP2 IEEE 1394 Devices
SafeBootMin:64bit: {D94EE5D8-D189-4994-83D2-F68D7D41B0E6} - SecurityDevices
SafeBootMin: Base - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: Boot Bus Extender - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: Boot file system - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: File system - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: Filter - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: HelpSvc - Service
SafeBootMin: PCI Configuration - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: PNP Filter - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: Primary disk - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: sacsvr - Service
SafeBootMin: SCSI Class - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: System Bus Extender - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: vmms - Service
SafeBootMin: {36FC9E60-C465-11CF-8056-444553540000} - Universal Serial Bus controllers
SafeBootMin: {4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - CD-ROM Drive
SafeBootMin: {4D36E967-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - DiskDrive
SafeBootMin: {4D36E969-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Standard floppy disk controller
SafeBootMin: {4D36E96A-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Hdc
SafeBootMin: {4D36E96B-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Keyboard
SafeBootMin: {4D36E96F-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Mouse
SafeBootMin: {4D36E977-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - PCMCIA Adapters
SafeBootMin: {4D36E97B-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - SCSIAdapter
SafeBootMin: {4D36E97D-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - System
SafeBootMin: {4D36E980-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Floppy disk drive
SafeBootMin: {533C5B84-EC70-11D2-9505-00C04F79DEAF} - Volume shadow copy
SafeBootMin: {6BDD1FC1-810F-11D0-BEC7-08002BE2092F} - IEEE 1394 Bus host controllers
SafeBootMin: {71A27CDD-812A-11D0-BEC7-08002BE2092F} - Volume
SafeBootMin: {745A17A0-74D3-11D0-B6FE-00A0C90F57DA} - Human Interface Devices
SafeBootMin: {D48179BE-EC20-11D1-B6B8-00C04FA372A7} - SBP2 IEEE 1394 Devices
SafeBootMin: {D94EE5D8-D189-4994-83D2-F68D7D41B0E6} - SecurityDevices

SafeBootNet:64bit: AppMgmt - C:\Windows\SysNative\appmgmts.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SafeBootNet:64bit: Base - Driver Group
SafeBootNet:64bit: Boot Bus Extender - Driver Group
SafeBootNet:64bit: Boot file system - Driver Group
SafeBootNet:64bit: File system - Driver Group
SafeBootNet:64bit: Filter - Driver Group
SafeBootNet:64bit: HelpSvc - Service
SafeBootNet:64bit: Messenger - Service
SafeBootNet:64bit: MsMpSvc - c:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Essentials\MsMpEng.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SafeBootNet:64bit: NDIS Wrapper - Driver Group
SafeBootNet:64bit: NetBIOSGroup - Driver Group
SafeBootNet:64bit: NetDDEGroup - Driver Group
SafeBootNet:64bit: Network - Driver Group
SafeBootNet:64bit: NetworkProvider - Driver Group
SafeBootNet:64bit: PCI Configuration - Driver Group
SafeBootNet:64bit: PNP Filter - Driver Group
SafeBootNet:64bit: PNP_TDI - Driver Group
SafeBootNet:64bit: Primary disk - Driver Group
SafeBootNet:64bit: rdsessmgr - Service
SafeBootNet:64bit: sacsvr - Service
SafeBootNet:64bit: SCSI Class - Driver Group
SafeBootNet:64bit: Streams Drivers - Driver Group
SafeBootNet:64bit: System Bus Extender - Driver Group
SafeBootNet:64bit: TDI - Driver Group
SafeBootNet:64bit: vmms - Service
SafeBootNet:64bit: WinDefend - C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MpSvc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SafeBootNet:64bit: WudfUsbccidDriver - Driver
SafeBootNet:64bit: {36FC9E60-C465-11CF-8056-444553540000} - Universal Serial Bus controllers
SafeBootNet:64bit: {4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - CD-ROM Drive
SafeBootNet:64bit: {4D36E967-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - DiskDrive
SafeBootNet:64bit: {4D36E969-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Standard floppy disk controller
SafeBootNet:64bit: {4D36E96A-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Hdc
SafeBootNet:64bit: {4D36E96B-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Keyboard
SafeBootNet:64bit: {4D36E96F-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Mouse
SafeBootNet:64bit: {4D36E972-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Net
SafeBootNet:64bit: {4D36E973-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - NetClient
SafeBootNet:64bit: {4D36E974-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - NetService
SafeBootNet:64bit: {4D36E975-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - NetTrans
SafeBootNet:64bit: {4D36E977-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - PCMCIA Adapters
SafeBootNet:64bit: {4D36E97B-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - SCSIAdapter
SafeBootNet:64bit: {4D36E97D-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - System
SafeBootNet:64bit: {4D36E980-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Floppy disk drive
SafeBootNet:64bit: {50DD5230-BA8A-11D1-BF5D-0000F805F530} - Smart card readers
SafeBootNet:64bit: {533C5B84-EC70-11D2-9505-00C04F79DEAF} - Volume shadow copy
SafeBootNet:64bit: {6BDD1FC1-810F-11D0-BEC7-08002BE2092F} - IEEE 1394 Bus host controllers
SafeBootNet:64bit: {71A27CDD-812A-11D0-BEC7-08002BE2092F} - Volume
SafeBootNet:64bit: {745A17A0-74D3-11D0-B6FE-00A0C90F57DA} - Human Interface Devices
SafeBootNet:64bit: {D48179BE-EC20-11D1-B6B8-00C04FA372A7} - SBP2 IEEE 1394 Devices
SafeBootNet:64bit: {D94EE5D8-D189-4994-83D2-F68D7D41B0E6} - SecurityDevices
SafeBootNet: Base - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: Boot Bus Extender - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: Boot file system - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: File system - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: Filter - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: HelpSvc - Service
SafeBootNet: Messenger - Service
SafeBootNet: NDIS Wrapper - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: NetBIOSGroup - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: NetDDEGroup - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: Network - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: NetworkProvider - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: PCI Configuration - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: PNP Filter - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: PNP_TDI - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: Primary disk - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: rdsessmgr - Service
SafeBootNet: sacsvr - Service
SafeBootNet: SCSI Class - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: Streams Drivers - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: System Bus Extender - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: TDI - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: vmms - Service
SafeBootNet: WudfUsbccidDriver - Driver
SafeBootNet: {36FC9E60-C465-11CF-8056-444553540000} - Universal Serial Bus controllers
SafeBootNet: {4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - CD-ROM Drive
SafeBootNet: {4D36E967-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - DiskDrive
SafeBootNet: {4D36E969-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Standard floppy disk controller
SafeBootNet: {4D36E96A-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Hdc
SafeBootNet: {4D36E96B-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Keyboard
SafeBootNet: {4D36E96F-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Mouse
SafeBootNet: {4D36E972-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Net
SafeBootNet: {4D36E973-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - NetClient
SafeBootNet: {4D36E974-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - NetService
SafeBootNet: {4D36E975-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - NetTrans
SafeBootNet: {4D36E977-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - PCMCIA Adapters
SafeBootNet: {4D36E97B-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - SCSIAdapter
SafeBootNet: {4D36E97D-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - System
SafeBootNet: {4D36E980-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Floppy disk drive
SafeBootNet: {50DD5230-BA8A-11D1-BF5D-0000F805F530} - Smart card readers
SafeBootNet: {533C5B84-EC70-11D2-9505-00C04F79DEAF} - Volume shadow copy
SafeBootNet: {6BDD1FC1-810F-11D0-BEC7-08002BE2092F} - IEEE 1394 Bus host controllers
SafeBootNet: {71A27CDD-812A-11D0-BEC7-08002BE2092F} - Volume
SafeBootNet: {745A17A0-74D3-11D0-B6FE-00A0C90F57DA} - Human Interface Devices
SafeBootNet: {D48179BE-EC20-11D1-B6B8-00C04FA372A7} - SBP2 IEEE 1394 Devices
SafeBootNet: {D94EE5D8-D189-4994-83D2-F68D7D41B0E6} - SecurityDevices

ActiveX:64bit: {22d6f312-b0f6-11d0-94ab-0080c74c7e95} - Microsoft Windows Media Player 12.0
ActiveX:64bit: {2C7339CF-2B09-4501-B3F3-F3508C9228ED} - %SystemRoot%\system32\regsvr32.exe /s /n /i:/UserInstall %SystemRoot%\system32\themeui.dll
ActiveX:64bit: {3af36230-a269-11d1-b5bf-0000f8051515} - Offline Browsing Pack
ActiveX:64bit: {44BBA840-CC51-11CF-AAFA-00AA00B6015C} - "%ProgramFiles%\Windows Mail\WinMail.exe" OCInstallUserConfigOE
ActiveX:64bit: {44BBA855-CC51-11CF-AAFA-00AA00B6015F} - DirectDrawEx
ActiveX:64bit: {45ea75a0-a269-11d1-b5bf-0000f8051515} - Internet Explorer Help
ActiveX:64bit: {4AF9BC47-901E-A104-C12F-71FBB6F81B62} - Microsoft Windows Media Player 12.0
ActiveX:64bit: {4f645220-306d-11d2-995d-00c04f98bbc9} - Microsoft Windows Script 5.6
ActiveX:64bit: {5fd399c0-a70a-11d1-9948-00c04f98bbc9} - Internet Explorer Setup Tools
ActiveX:64bit: {630b1da0-b465-11d1-9948-00c04f98bbc9} - Browsing Enhancements
ActiveX:64bit: {68096CDA-3AA1-77FE-110B-F7B88C153650} - Browser Customizations
ActiveX:64bit: {6BF52A52-394A-11d3-B153-00C04F79FAA6} - Microsoft Windows Media Player
ActiveX:64bit: {6fab99d0-bab8-11d1-994a-00c04f98bbc9} - MSN Site Access
ActiveX:64bit: {7790769C-0471-11d2-AF11-00C04FA35D02} - Address Book 7
ActiveX:64bit: {89820200-ECBD-11cf-8B85-00AA005B4340} - regsvr32.exe /s /n /i:U shell32.dll
ActiveX:64bit: {89820200-ECBD-11cf-8B85-00AA005B4383} - C:\Windows\System32\ie4uinit.exe -BaseSettings
ActiveX:64bit: {89B4C1CD-B018-4511-B0A1-5476DBF70820} - C:\Windows\system32\Rundll32.exe C:\Windows\system32\mscories.dll,Install
ActiveX:64bit: {931A8CFD-CC1A-497A-32A0-A0BF75111C66} - Offline Browsing Pack
ActiveX:64bit: {9381D8F2-0288-11D0-9501-00AA00B911A5} - Dynamic HTML Data Binding
ActiveX:64bit: {C9E9A340-D1F1-11D0-821E-444553540600} - Internet Explorer Core Fonts
ActiveX:64bit: {D4653E93-2A08-61D9-4032-1FD19D54A38F} - Internet Explorer
ActiveX:64bit: {de5aed00-a4bf-11d1-9948-00c04f98bbc9} - HTML Help
ActiveX:64bit: {E92B03AB-B707-11d2-9CBD-0000F87A369E} - Active Directory Service Interface
ActiveX:64bit: {F5B09CFD-F0B2-36AF-8DF4-1DF6B63FC7B4} - .NET Framework
ActiveX:64bit: {FEBEF00C-046D-438D-8A88-BF94A6C9E703} - .NET Framework
ActiveX:64bit: >{22d6f312-b0f6-11d0-94ab-0080c74c7e95} - %SystemRoot%\system32\unregmp2.exe /ShowWMP
ActiveX:64bit: >{26923b43-4d38-484f-9b9e-de460746276c} - C:\Windows\System32\ie4uinit.exe -UserIconConfig
ActiveX:64bit: >{60B49E34-C7CC-11D0-8953-00A0C90347FF} - "C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe" "C:\Windows\System32\iedkcs32.dll",BrandIEActiveSetup SIGNUP
ActiveX: {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608500} - Java (Sun)
ActiveX: {22d6f312-b0f6-11d0-94ab-0080c74c7e95} - Microsoft Windows Media Player 12.0
ActiveX: {27BCADEC-A784-53C2-C3C7-5C354C8E35F5} - Offline Browsing Pack
ActiveX: {2C7339CF-2B09-4501-B3F3-F3508C9228ED} - %SystemRoot%\system32\regsvr32.exe /s /n /i:/UserInstall %SystemRoot%\system32\themeui.dll
ActiveX: {3af36230-a269-11d1-b5bf-0000f8051515} - Offline Browsing Pack
ActiveX: {44BBA840-CC51-11CF-AAFA-00AA00B6015C} - "%ProgramFiles(x86)%\Windows Mail\WinMail.exe" OCInstallUserConfigOE
ActiveX: {44BBA855-CC51-11CF-AAFA-00AA00B6015F} - DirectDrawEx
ActiveX: {45ea75a0-a269-11d1-b5bf-0000f8051515} - Internet Explorer Help
ActiveX: {48C4089A-48F8-3EF8-C3A1-E8CF61C4A773} - Themes Setup
ActiveX: {4f645220-306d-11d2-995d-00c04f98bbc9} - Microsoft Windows Script 5.6
ActiveX: {5fd399c0-a70a-11d1-9948-00c04f98bbc9} - Internet Explorer Setup Tools
ActiveX: {630b1da0-b465-11d1-9948-00c04f98bbc9} - Browsing Enhancements
ActiveX: {6BF52A52-394A-11d3-B153-00C04F79FAA6} - Microsoft Windows Media Player
ActiveX: {6fab99d0-bab8-11d1-994a-00c04f98bbc9} - MSN Site Access
ActiveX: {736C65E6-7051-99C6-0EBF-CC3173E84175} - Themes Setup
ActiveX: {7790769C-0471-11d2-AF11-00C04FA35D02} - Address Book 7
ActiveX: {7C028AF8-F614-47B3-82DA-BA94E41B1089} - .NET Framework
ActiveX: {7FFDD5E5-124C-E49E-98AB-F58E39E200ED} - Offline Browsing Pack
ActiveX: {89820200-ECBD-11cf-8B85-00AA005B4340} - regsvr32.exe /s /n /i:U shell32.dll
ActiveX: {89820200-ECBD-11cf-8B85-00AA005B4383} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ie4uinit.exe -BaseSettings
ActiveX: {89B4C1CD-B018-4511-B0A1-5476DBF70820} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Rundll32.exe C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mscories.dll,Install
ActiveX: {9381D8F2-0288-11D0-9501-00AA00B911A5} - Dynamic HTML Data Binding
ActiveX: {AF756123-86C1-D631-3A33-E26AD489E19D} - Themes Setup
ActiveX: {C9E9A340-D1F1-11D0-821E-444553540600} - Internet Explorer Core Fonts
ActiveX: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} - Adobe Flash Player
ActiveX: {de5aed00-a4bf-11d1-9948-00c04f98bbc9} - HTML Help
ActiveX: {E92B03AB-B707-11d2-9CBD-0000F87A369E} - Active Directory Service Interface
ActiveX: {F5B09CFD-F0B2-36AF-8DF4-1DF6B63FC7B4} - .NET Framework
ActiveX: {F7A97B85-6F71-593D-F59B-2E258EB9CDC2} - Java (Sun)
ActiveX: >{22d6f312-b0f6-11d0-94ab-0080c74c7e95} - %SystemRoot%\system32\unregmp2.exe /ShowWMP
ActiveX: >{26923b43-4d38-484f-9b9e-de460746276c} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ie4uinit.exe -UserIconConfig
ActiveX: >{60B49E34-C7CC-11D0-8953-00A0C90347FF} - "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\rundll32.exe" "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\iedkcs32.dll",BrandIEActiveSetup SIGNUP

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[2010/12/06 22:34:42 | 000,575,488 | ---- | C] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\MJK\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2010/12/06 15:29:11 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\$RECYCLE.BIN
[2010/12/06 14:55:53 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Windows\temp
[2010/12/06 14:49:19 | 000,161,792 | ---- | C] (SteelWerX) -- C:\Windows\SWREG.exe
[2010/12/06 14:49:19 | 000,136,704 | ---- | C] (SteelWerX) -- C:\Windows\SWSC.exe
[2010/12/06 14:49:19 | 000,031,232 | ---- | C] (NirSoft) -- C:\Windows\NIRCMD.exe
[2010/12/06 14:49:15 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Windows\ERDNT
[2010/12/06 14:48:53 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Qoobox
[2010/12/06 14:48:39 | 000,212,480 | ---- | C] (SteelWerX) -- C:\Windows\SWXCACLS.exe
[2010/12/06 14:48:35 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\32788R22FWJFW
[2010/11/27 11:26:28 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\MJK\AppData\Roaming\Malwarebytes
[2010/11/27 11:26:18 | 000,024,664 | ---- | C] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\mbam.sys
[2010/11/27 11:26:18 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes
[2010/11/27 11:25:47 | 006,153,352 | ---- | C] (Malwarebytes Corporation ) -- C:\Users\MJK\Desktop\mbam-setup.exe
[2010/11/25 19:29:27 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Java
[2010/11/25 19:28:55 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Java
[2010/11/24 22:33:51 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Antimalware
[2010/11/24 22:33:49 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Essentials
[2010/11/18 08:47:40 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\CPQSYSTEM
[2010/11/18 08:38:51 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\UAB
[2010/11/18 08:38:48 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\MJK\AppData\Local\PC_Drivers_Headquarters
[2010/11/18 08:38:43 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Driver Boost
[2010/11/18 08:38:16 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\DriverBoost
[2010/11/09 14:36:34 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\MJK\AppData\Roaming\Sling Media

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[2010/12/06 22:55:05 | 000,000,162 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Users\MJK\Documents\~$Fogger.docx
[2010/12/06 22:51:00 | 000,000,892 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job
[2010/12/06 22:39:00 | 000,000,900 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-107906270-3205292869-2531574146-1001UA.job
[2010/12/06 22:38:32 | 000,022,569 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\MJK\Documents\DeFogger.docx
[2010/12/06 22:34:44 | 000,575,488 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\MJK\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2010/12/06 19:18:34 | 004,801,406 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\MJK\Desktop\YpnIy8kh.part
[2010/12/06 15:51:00 | 000,000,888 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job
[2010/12/06 15:39:00 | 000,000,848 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-107906270-3205292869-2531574146-1001Core.job
[2010/12/06 15:36:04 | 000,014,864 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-1.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
[2010/12/06 15:36:04 | 000,014,864 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-0.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
[2010/12/06 15:33:14 | 000,726,316 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\PerfStringBackup.INI
[2010/12/06 15:33:14 | 000,624,178 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\perfh009.dat
[2010/12/06 15:33:14 | 000,106,522 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\perfc009.dat
[2010/12/06 15:28:52 | 000,067,584 | --S- | M] () -- C:\Windows\bootstat.dat
[2010/12/06 15:28:42 | 2146,009,087 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
[2010/12/06 14:47:01 | 003,985,074 | R--- | M] () -- C:\Users\MJK\Desktop\ComboFix.exe
[2010/12/06 11:44:19 | 000,002,671 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\MJK\Desktop\Attach.zip
[2010/12/06 11:41:30 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\MJK\defogger_reenable
[2010/12/06 11:35:33 | 000,050,477 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\MJK\Desktop\Defogger.exe
[2010/12/06 11:17:54 | 000,001,963 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\MJK\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Mozilla Firefox.lnk
[2010/11/27 11:25:50 | 006,153,352 | ---- | M] (Malwarebytes Corporation ) -- C:\Users\MJK\Desktop\mbam-setup.exe
[2010/11/27 11:13:50 | 000,629,057 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\MJK\Desktop\RkU3.8.388.590.rar
[2010/11/27 11:12:26 | 000,630,272 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\MJK\Desktop\dds.scr
[2010/11/26 21:20:04 | 000,196,925 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\MJK\Documents\Family email addresses.jpg
[2010/11/16 14:26:16 | 001,523,224 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\MJK\Desktop\CIVE 360 hints.pdf
[2010/11/08 01:20:24 | 000,089,088 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\MBR.exe

========== Files Created - No Company Name ==========

[2010/12/06 22:55:05 | 000,000,162 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\Users\MJK\Documents\~$Fogger.docx
[2010/12/06 19:18:34 | 004,801,406 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\MJK\Desktop\YpnIy8kh.part
[2010/12/06 14:49:20 | 000,089,088 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\MBR.exe
[2010/12/06 14:49:19 | 000,256,512 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\PEV.exe
[2010/12/06 14:49:19 | 000,098,816 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\sed.exe
[2010/12/06 14:49:19 | 000,080,412 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\grep.exe
[2010/12/06 14:49:19 | 000,068,096 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\zip.exe
[2010/12/06 14:46:50 | 003,985,074 | R--- | C] () -- C:\Users\MJK\Desktop\ComboFix.exe
[2010/12/06 11:41:30 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\MJK\defogger_reenable
[2010/12/06 11:38:04 | 000,022,569 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\MJK\Documents\DeFogger.docx
[2010/11/28 21:50:10 | 000,002,671 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\MJK\Desktop\Attach.zip
[2010/11/27 11:13:50 | 000,629,057 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\MJK\Desktop\RkU3.8.388.590.rar
[2010/11/27 11:12:25 | 000,630,272 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\MJK\Desktop\dds.scr
[2010/11/27 11:11:02 | 000,050,477 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\MJK\Desktop\Defogger.exe
[2010/11/26 21:20:03 | 000,196,925 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\MJK\Documents\Family email addresses.jpg
[2010/11/16 14:26:14 | 001,523,224 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\MJK\Desktop\CIVE 360 hints.pdf
[2010/10/07 21:25:59 | 000,000,776 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SimpleTruss.INI
[2010/07/04 18:40:00 | 000,000,238 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\MJK\AppData\Roaming\Solve Elec 2.0 Prefs
[2010/04/15 10:43:18 | 000,000,648 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\{682E39A0-0576-4422-8328-3B7E56346653}_WiseFW.ini
[2010/04/15 10:35:10 | 000,000,292 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\{AC59B86B-4E39-47C8-B79A-3EC33B86FB47}_WiseFW.ini
[2010/03/25 08:53:44 | 000,007,626 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\MJK\AppData\Local\resmon.resmoncfg
[2010/03/14 16:18:26 | 000,047,963 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\MJK\AppData\Local\Temp_table.xml
[2010/03/12 23:28:00 | 000,000,090 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\QBChanUtil_Trigger.ini
[2010/03/12 23:13:52 | 000,000,171 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\QUICKEN.INI
[2010/03/12 20:52:03 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\eDrawingOfficeAutomator.INI
[2009/08/03 00:21:54 | 000,197,912 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\physxcudart_20.dll
[2009/08/03 00:21:54 | 000,058,648 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\AgCPanelTraditionalChinese.dll
[2009/08/03 00:21:54 | 000,058,648 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\AgCPanelSwedish.dll
[2009/08/03 00:21:54 | 000,058,648 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\AgCPanelSpanish.dll
[2009/08/03 00:21:54 | 000,058,648 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\AgCPanelSimplifiedChinese.dll
[2009/08/03 00:21:54 | 000,058,648 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\AgCPanelPortugese.dll
[2009/08/03 00:21:54 | 000,058,648 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\AgCPanelKorean.dll
[2009/08/03 00:21:54 | 000,058,648 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\AgCPanelJapanese.dll
[2009/08/03 00:21:52 | 000,058,648 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\AgCPanelGerman.dll
[2009/08/03 00:21:52 | 000,058,648 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\AgCPanelFrench.dll
[2009/07/13 16:42:10 | 000,064,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\BWContextHandler.dll
[2009/07/13 14:03:59 | 000,364,544 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\msjetoledb40.dll
[2007/08/21 20:46:34 | 000,059,160 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\zlib.dll
[2006/11/09 14:07:44 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\px.ini
[2006/09/16 23:36:50 | 000,520,192 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\CddbPlaylist2Roxio.dll
[2006/09/16 23:36:50 | 000,204,800 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\CddbFileTaggerRoxio.dll

========== LOP Check ==========

[2010/10/14 09:23:06 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\MJK\AppData\Roaming\AVG10
[2010/08/08 14:30:18 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\MJK\AppData\Roaming\Canon
[2010/04/05 09:31:34 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\MJK\AppData\Roaming\DassaultSystemes
[2010/09/23 18:45:15 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\MJK\AppData\Roaming\Downloaded Installations
[2010/04/05 09:32:06 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\MJK\AppData\Roaming\EDrawings
[2010/06/30 15:24:45 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\MJK\AppData\Roaming\GARMIN
[2010/07/19 14:50:37 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\MJK\AppData\Roaming\ICAClient
[2010/03/12 22:14:39 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\MJK\AppData\Roaming\IM
[2010/11/09 14:36:34 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\MJK\AppData\Roaming\Sling Media
[2010/03/13 22:15:29 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\MJK\AppData\Roaming\Stardock
[2010/10/21 16:05:37 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\MJK\AppData\Roaming\Temp
[2010/04/15 10:44:13 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\MJK\AppData\Roaming\Texas Instruments
[2010/03/12 19:20:28 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\MJK\AppData\Roaming\Thunderbird
[2010/04/15 10:47:54 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\MJK\AppData\Roaming\TI-Nspire
[2010/08/13 17:41:05 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\MJK\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent
[2010/11/15 16:55:23 | 000,032,640 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\Tasks\SCHEDLGU.TXT

========== Purity Check ==========

========== Alternate Data Streams ==========

@Alternate Data Stream - 136 bytes -> C:\ProgramData\TEMP:0B4227B4

< End of report >

#13 mjktrash

mjktrash
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  

Posted 07 December 2010 - 11:46 AM

What are the hours within the day that I can expect to receive responses from you? (I'm in Mountain Time...)

Edit; My post times are accurate with local time here in Colorado

Edited by mjktrash, 07 December 2010 - 11:46 AM.

#14 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 07 December 2010 - 12:41 PM

Hello

What are the hours within the day that I can expect to receive responses from you?
I am online at different times of the day.
also it depends on the report I have to research

How many computers are in this network and is this a laptop or a desktop?

Run OTL Script

We need to run an OTL Fix

• Double-click OTL.exe to start the program.
  • Copy and Paste the following code into the Posted Image textbox. Do not include the word Code
    :otl
    O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\intu-help-qb2 {84D77A00-41B5-4b8b-8ADF-86486D72E749} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
    O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\ms-help {314111c7-a502-11d2-bbca-00c04f8ec294} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
    O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\mso-offdap11 {32505114-5902-49B2-880A-1F7738E5A384} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
    O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\qbwc {FC598A64-626C-4447-85B8-53150405FD57} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
    O20:64bit: - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (/pagefile) - File not found
    O20 - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (/pagefile) - File not found
    O28:64bit: - HKLM ShellExecuteHooks: {AEB6717E-7E19-11d0-97EE-00C04FD91972} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
    O28 - HKLM ShellExecuteHooks: {AEB6717E-7E19-11d0-97EE-00C04FD91972} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
    MsConfig:64bit - StartUpReg: msav - hkey= - key= - File not found
    MsConfig:64bit - State: "startup" - Reg Error: Key error.
    @Alternate Data Stream - 136 bytes -> C:\ProgramData\TEMP:0B4227B4  

:Files
    ipconfig /flushdns /c
    :Commands
    [PURITY] 
    [EMPTYTEMP]
    [EMPTYFLASH]
    [RESETHOSTS] 

• Then click the Run Fix button at the top.
  • Click Posted Image.
  • OTL may ask to reboot the machine. Please do so if asked.
  • The report should appear in Notepad after the reboot.Copy and Paste that report in your next reply.

#15 mjktrash

mjktrash
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  

Posted 07 December 2010 - 01:07 PM

For my network...

This particular computer is a laptop

There are 3 other computers normally used on the network, of which one of them is a laptop

There are another 2 which have been powered off for a very long time (well beyond any possible infection date...)

There is one NAS drive

There is one PVR, one Blu-ray and one Wii game console

Attached File  OTL fix 1.txt   9.29KB   0 downloads

All processes killed
========== OTL ==========
64bit-Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\PROTOCOLS\Handler\intu-help-qb2\ deleted successfully.
64bit-Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{84D77A00-41B5-4b8b-8ADF-86486D72E749}\ not found.
File {84D77A00-41B5-4b8b-8ADF-86486D72E749} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found not found.
64bit-Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\PROTOCOLS\Handler\ms-help\ deleted successfully.
64bit-Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{314111c7-a502-11d2-bbca-00c04f8ec294}\ not found.
File {314111c7-a502-11d2-bbca-00c04f8ec294} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found not found.
64bit-Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\PROTOCOLS\Handler\mso-offdap11\ deleted successfully.
64bit-Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{32505114-5902-49B2-880A-1F7738E5A384}\ not found.
File {32505114-5902-49B2-880A-1F7738E5A384} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found not found.
64bit-Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\PROTOCOLS\Handler\qbwc\ deleted successfully.
64bit-Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{FC598A64-626C-4447-85B8-53150405FD57}\ not found.
File {FC598A64-626C-4447-85B8-53150405FD57} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found not found.
64bit-Registry value HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\\VMApplet:/pagefile deleted successfully.
Registry value HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\\VMApplet:/pagefile deleted successfully.
64bit-Registry value HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellExecuteHooks\\{AEB6717E-7E19-11d0-97EE-00C04FD91972} deleted successfully.
64bit-Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{AEB6717E-7E19-11d0-97EE-00C04FD91972}\ not found.
Registry value HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellExecuteHooks\\{AEB6717E-7E19-11d0-97EE-00C04FD91972} deleted successfully.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{AEB6717E-7E19-11d0-97EE-00C04FD91972}\ not found.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shared Tools\MSConfig\StartUpReg\msav\ not found.
ADS C:\ProgramData\TEMP:0B4227B4 deleted successfully.
========== FILES ==========
< ipconfig /flushdns /c >
Windows IP Configuration
Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache.
C:\Users\MJK\Desktop\cmd.bat deleted successfully.
C:\Users\MJK\Desktop\cmd.txt deleted successfully.
========== COMMANDS ==========

[EMPTYTEMP]

User: All Users

User: Default
->Temp folder emptied: 0 bytes
->Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 67 bytes

User: Default User
->Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 0 bytes

User: MJK
->Temp folder emptied: 1802551 bytes
->Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 72295882 bytes
->Java cache emptied: 142399 bytes
->FireFox cache emptied: 109113373 bytes
->Google Chrome cache emptied: 30265274 bytes
->Flash cache emptied: 10762 bytes

User: Public

%systemdrive% .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
%systemroot% .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
%systemroot%\System32 .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
%systemroot%\System32 (64bit) .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
%systemroot%\System32\drivers .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
Windows Temp folder emptied: 10946 bytes
%systemroot%\sysnative\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 67630 bytes
RecycleBin emptied: 0 bytes

Total Files Cleaned = 204.00 mb

[EMPTYFLASH]

User: All Users

User: Default

User: Default User

User: MJK
->Flash cache emptied: 0 bytes

User: Public

Total Flash Files Cleaned = 0.00 mb

C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\Hosts moved successfully.
HOSTS file reset successfully

OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.17.3 log created on 12072010_104559

Files\Folders moved on Reboot...
C:\Users\MJK\AppData\Local\Temp\FXSAPIDebugLogFile.txt moved successfully.
File\Folder C:\Users\MJK\AppData\Local\Temp\~DF20454F5501F27789.TMP not found!
File\Folder C:\Users\MJK\AppData\Local\Temp\~DF23DE4344E84E5590.TMP not found!
File\Folder C:\Users\MJK\AppData\Local\Temp\~DF4B217A4CEAB17C29.TMP not found!
File\Folder C:\Users\MJK\AppData\Local\Temp\~DF681EC3D943DAAE45.TMP not found!
File\Folder C:\Users\MJK\AppData\Local\Temp\~DFFDF182BD09DDCF17.TMP not found!
File\Folder C:\Users\MJK\AppData\Local\Temp\~DFFEF5CB97199FE924.TMP not found!
C:\Users\MJK\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\2Y54LBMP\topic363701[1].html moved successfully.

Registry entries deleted on Reboot...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users