Jump to content
Posted 28 November 2010 - 06:07 PM
Posted 28 November 2010 - 06:36 PM
My help doesn't cost a penny, but if you'd like to consider a donation, click
Posted 29 November 2010 - 12:45 AM
Posted 29 November 2010 - 10:05 AM
Posted 02 December 2010 - 01:52 PM
The Secunia Online Software Inspector, or short OSI, is a fast way to scan your PC for the most common programs and vulnerabilities, thus checking if your PC has a minimum security baseline against known patched vulnerabilities.
Use the Secunia OSI to get a feel for the Secunia Software Inspector technology, then upgrade to the Secunia PSI or CSI, which covers practically all programs on your PC, whereas the OSI checks less than 100 programs.
* Detects insecure versions of common/popular programs installed on your PC
* Verifies that all Microsoft patches are applied
* Assists you in updating, patching, and protecting your PC
* Activates additional security features in Sun Java
* Runs through your browser. No installation or download is required
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users