Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

recover my deleted photos, help

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 TheStalker

TheStalker

• Members
  • 58 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:55 AM

Posted 27 November 2010 - 06:54 AM

Hi,

some photos were deleted from my SD card on my computer is there any way to get them back? Also i dont have the card any more as my wife lost the camera with it in. Any help would be great.

thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Antriksh Y

Antriksh Y

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:55 AM

Posted 27 November 2010 - 10:18 AM

If the photos were never transferred to the computer and were deleted directly from the memory card, there's absolutely no way you can recover it, not that you've lost it. Sorry.

If they were deleted from the hard drive, you could try using a program like Recuva or Restoration (both free) to recover them. But you cannot afford to waste time before you do that. There are a lot of free programs that recover it from the memory card too (maybe Restoration and Recuva do that too), but you need to have the card to do that.
Do visit my tech blog, Right Now In Tech, follow it on Twitter and Like it on Facebook

#3 TheStalker

TheStalker
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 58 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:55 AM

Posted 28 November 2010 - 02:56 PM

thanks for your reply, looks like they are lost then :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users