Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Civilization 5 and XP Service Pack 2

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ramjrp

ramjrp

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:01 AM

Posted 27 November 2010 - 02:15 AM

I want to know if I can run Civilization 5 on Windows XP with Service Pack 2. I have the recommended hardware reqs. Also will I be able to run black ops,medal of honor.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 HydroLar

HydroLar

• Members
  • 454 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:31 PM

Posted 27 November 2010 - 01:59 PM

Is there a reason you will not or cannot install SP3? SP3 plugs some security vulnerabilities in Windows.
Posted Image

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." - Marcus Aurelius

#3 computerxpds

computerxpds

Bleepin' Comp

• 4,457 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:31 PM

Posted 27 November 2010 - 02:52 PM

Upgrade to SP3 and then you should be able to run those games that you mentioned. :)

sigcomp.png 
If I have replied to a topic and you reply and I haven't gotten back to you within 48 hours (2 days) then send me a P.M.
Some important links: BC Forum Rules | Misplaced Malware Logs | BC Tutorials | BC Downloads |
Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook! | Twitter! | Google+| Come join us on the BleepingComputer Live Chat too! |

#4 ramjrp

ramjrp
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:01 AM

Posted 17 December 2010 - 02:42 AM

They work with XP SP2.Cheers :thumbsup: .

#5 jimmo666

jimmo666

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:31 PM

Posted 24 March 2011 - 03:37 PM

ramjrp, please can you help me?

How can I run Civilization 5 on Windows XP with Service Pack 2?

Thanks in advange!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users