Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

New Here

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 patticakes4745

patticakes4745

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:51 AM

Posted 29 November 2005 - 08:28 PM

HELLO EVERYONE...NEW HERE
SO FAR I'M ENJOYING MY SURFING AROUND ON THIS SITE . I BELONG TO MSN COMMUNITY FEEDBACK AND THERE WE HAVE THE SAME SORT OF WONDERFUL HELP YOU ALL HAVE HERE. I LEARN SO MUCH ABOUT HOW MY COMPUTER OPERATES AND THE FUNCTION OF MY WINDOWS XP. IT HAS SAVED ME A LOT OF HEADACHES.
I HAVE HAD WINDOWS 98 IN THE PAST AND THIS YEAR I FINALLY THREW THE OLD COMPUTER AWAY AND NOW HAVE HP WINDOWS XP HOME...AND LOVING IT...IT OVERWHELMED ME AT FIRST EVERYTHING IN A DIFFERENT AREA...SO IT TOOK ME AWHILE TO FIND IT ALL AGAIN. LOL
HOPE EVERYONE IS ENJOYING THE HOLIDAYS. AND GLAD TO BE HERE.
HUGS, PATTI :thumbsup: AND YES, WE HAVE SNOW HERE IN THE GREAT NORTHWEST IN LAKE STEVENS, WA.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Joshuacat

Joshuacat

01001010 01000011

• Members
  • 1,950 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:51 AM

Posted 29 November 2005 - 09:04 PM

:thumbsup: Welcome to Bleeping Computer patticakes4745.
JC

#3 Jollyr

Jollyr

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:51 AM

Posted 29 November 2005 - 09:27 PM

Hi patticakes4745,

This place looks like a great source of info. and expert advice. I got help from one of this site's members, but was on another forum. Was able to remove all traces of a browser hijacker I inadvertantly allowed to be installed on my PC. Hope you enjoy it here.

No snow yet here in Eastern PA! (It's coming, though)

(BTW... I'm just a noob to this site myself, but in case you are not aware, writing in all CAPS is usually considered shouting. Hope I did not offend, just trying to be helpful.) :thumbsup:

JR

#4 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:51 AM

Posted 11 December 2005 - 10:25 PM

:thumbsup: to BC! patticakes4745.

Good Luck,
yano :flowers: