Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Black Friday; Who is going to be up at 12 AM?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 computerxpds

computerxpds

Bleepin' Comp

• 4,486 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:11 PM

Posted 25 November 2010 - 09:37 PM

So now that thanksgiving is over and Black Friday is on its way who is going to be one of the many that is part of those huge crowds that is waiting at the stores at 12 in the morning or 4 in the morning just to get those "deals" on the computers and other Christmas presents? I know I won't be! Just lets hope this year they don't trample a store employee! <_<

Also who is gonna be like me and put their Christmas lights up tomorrow? :grinner: :grinner: My family already have the inside decorations up...

Hoping to hear replies.. :)
sigcomp.png 
If I have replied to a topic and you reply and I haven't gotten back to you within 48 hours (2 days) then send me a P.M.
Some important links: BC Forum Rules | Misplaced Malware Logs | BC Tutorials | BC Downloads |
Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook! | Twitter! | Google+| Come join us on the BleepingComputer Live Chat on Discord too! |

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 edeekremer

edeekremer

• Members
  • 45 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:11 PM

Posted 25 November 2010 - 09:49 PM

I will not be inline at those hours. it was funny when we came home from the Parents this year there was no line in front of best buy.

#3 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 36,948 posts
  •  

Posted 25 November 2010 - 09:50 PM

Not me, and not me.

I'm going to sleep in a bit tomorrow. :)

~ OB
Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Smart Security, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, NoScript Firefox ext., Norton noscript

#4 HydroLar

HydroLar

• Members
  • 454 posts
  •  

Posted 26 November 2010 - 12:17 AM

Me neither although I will shop online for a new router. And I have to work anyway...
Posted Image

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." - Marcus Aurelius

#5 Capn Easy

Capn Easy

• Members
  • 597 posts
  •  

Posted 26 November 2010 - 01:58 AM

NOT ME!!!

:wink:

#6 Eyesee

Eyesee

Bleepin Teck Shop

• BC Advisor
  • 3,541 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:11 PM

Posted 26 November 2010 - 03:55 PM

Not me!!

I had a customer of mine stop by Wednesday saying that Best Buy had Toshiba laptops for $189!
They sure did too

You had to get in line at 3 am for a ticket. Only so many tickets were distributed and the store opened at 5 with only a few systems available per store. What a gimmick!!
In the beginning there was the command line.

#7 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 26 November 2010 - 11:54 PM

Hello

I got up at 4am went to walmarts bought my son a 32 inch flat screen for 200 and was back in bed by 5am

if you do it right it is not that bad

gringo
I Close My Topics If You Have Not Replied In 5 Days If You Will Be Longer Please Let Me Know

If I Have Not Replied To One Of My Topics In 48 Hrs Please Bump The Topic

My help is free, however, if you wish to make a small donation to show your appreciation or to help me continue the fight against Malware, then click here -->btn_donate_SM.gif<-- Don't worry every little bit helps.

Proud Graduate Of Malware Removal University

#8 Peter Chao

Peter Chao

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:11 PM

Posted 27 November 2010 - 04:46 PM

what else did you guys buy? I didn't have a chance to buy a lot, was gone somewhere far to relatives and didn't shop much there.

#9 computerxpds

computerxpds

Bleepin' Comp

• Topic Starter

• 4,486 posts
  •  

Posted 27 November 2010 - 04:57 PM

Hello

I got up at 4am went to walmarts bought my son a 32 inch flat screen for 200 and was back in bed by 5am

if you do it right it is not that bad

gringo

Cool, I wish I would have gone and done that, my flat panel is 3 years old and it is too small for my eyes (I have horrible vision and would like to not have to wear my glasses to see words on the screen.) and I cannot find a decent 23 or 32 inch for under $400!
sigcomp.png 
If I have replied to a topic and you reply and I haven't gotten back to you within 48 hours (2 days) then send me a P.M.
Some important links: BC Forum Rules | Misplaced Malware Logs | BC Tutorials | BC Downloads |
Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook! | Twitter! | Google+| Come join us on the BleepingComputer Live Chat on Discord too! |

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users