Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

spyware

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 bullseye

bullseye

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:01 PM

Posted 25 November 2010 - 07:06 AM

hi folks,
its been awhile since I had a problem, but now here is one for someone to fix,,my trojan hunter came up with this file,,I know it,s to do with spyware
and it had piggy backed onto INTERNET EXPLORER,,but my problem is how do I remove it, as I have checked IE.and run my malware and spybot though the file
and they have come up with nothing,,so the problem also is trying to locate the file,,can any one help and come up with a cure,,would appreciate any advice
on how to remove it,,Im not a technical person so please try and keep it simple,if possible,,thanks alot.....problem listed below,,,,,,,,,,

george.

iWarning: Found hidden Internet Explorer instance running (iexplore.exe, PID 2732, command line "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE" -Embedding)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users