I am getting a free upgrade to an 8GB system mem. Is the i5-460M sufficent for this build?
Here is the build list...
- Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
- Intel® Core i5-460M Dual Core Processor (2.53 GHz, 3MB L3 Cache) with Turbo Boost up to 2.8GHz
- 1GB ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650 switchable graphics [HDMI, VGA] - For Dual Core Processors
- FREE Upgrade to 8GB DDR3 System Memory (2 Dimm)
- 640GB 7200RPM Hard Drive with HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection
- No Additional Office Software
- No additional security software
- 6 Cell Lithium Ion Battery (standard) - Up to 5.25 hours of battery life +++
- 15.6" diagonal High Definition LED HP Brightview Widescreen Display (1366x768)
- No TouchScreen (includes HP TrueVision Webcam)
- SuperMulti 8X DVD+/-R/RW with Double Layer Support
- Intel Wireless-N Card
- Backlit Keyboard with Fingerprint Reader
- HP Home & Home Office Store in-box envelope
Also is $935 w/free shipping a good deal for this?