Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

netgear wn111v2

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 lalo1959

lalo1959

• Members
  • 62 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:59 PM

Posted 23 November 2010 - 09:07 PM

i have dell dimension 3000 and wireless adapter netgear wn111v2 i conect to internet dlink
but my netgear adapter every 5 minutes disconect and conect to router and back to internet

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 PsychicGypsy

PsychicGypsy

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:59 PM

Posted 26 November 2010 - 12:31 PM

Try reinstalling the drivers for the wpn111. I recommend using the cd that came with your adapter as I had the same problem with the same device. Netgear's site didn't have the drivers when I downloaded for some reason, only the software. So make sure you have the correct drivers on hand before you uninstall the ones you currently have because you'll be without Internet if you just uninstall. Good luck

#3 ThunderZ

ThunderZ

• Deactivated
  • 4,454 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:59 PM

Posted 26 November 2010 - 01:25 PM

There are several versions of that adapter. Check your adapter for the proper vers. Select the proper one from the left side of this page.

Follow the instructions provided on the page to properly remove the adapter, uninstall the old software, reinstall the new.

According to the info on the page, drivers are included.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users