Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

a big thank you

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Suzie

Suzie

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:29 AM

Posted 26 November 2005 - 08:57 PM

Hi, I would just like to say a big thank you.

I have been having on-going problems with a worm and a virus and have Nortons, Ad-Aware, Spy Doctor etc. and have read several ways to rid my computer of them from places like symantec and microsoft with very little success. It was getting to the stage where I was going to reformat only to find these "things" had invaded by back-up drive :thumbsup:

I did a search in google and came across this answer on this board. I printed it out and thought, what the hell, I may as well try one more thing! Thank the stars I did :flowers:

Not only were the instructions so sooooooooooo easy to follow but they worked!!! This advice got rid of every nasty little critter I had on my system.

:trumpet: YOU ARE MY HERO! :inlove:

Edited by Suzie, 26 November 2005 - 08:58 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,040 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:29 PM

Posted 06 December 2005 - 09:28 PM

Hello Suzie , Welcome to Bleeping Computer. I am pleased to here that you were able to solve your problem from here. If you'd like you can say hello the Forum here.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/64/introductions/

Also if you would write a description of the problem and the solution or link that helped you. This way another long suffering searcher can see the same problem and it's solution. That's what makes this, BC, such a good forum.

Thanks and have a great day!
:thumbsup:
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users