Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Download Playstation Games

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 bgardner

bgardner

• Members
  • 182 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:01 AM

Posted 28 November 2005 - 11:05 PM

Anyone know where to or how to get playstation (the original playstation) games downloaded off the internet??
any sites etc.... my PS can read burned cd's and I wouldnt mind taking advantage of it

Thanks,

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Heretic Monkey

Heretic Monkey

• Members
  • 1,122 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:01 AM

Posted 28 November 2005 - 11:27 PM

That's what you would call "Piracy" which, believe it or not, is completely illegal.........

I suggest you take your search for pirated software elsewhere....

#3 Scarlett

Scarlett

Bleeping Diva

• Members
  • 7,479 posts
  •  

Posted 29 November 2005 - 05:28 AM

That's what you would call "Piracy" which, believe it or not, is completely illegal.........

I suggest you take your search for pirated software elsewhere....

Excactly! Thanks HM.
Posted Image

#4 bgardner

bgardner
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 182 posts
  •  

Posted 29 November 2005 - 08:35 AM

Since when are other members allowed to tell another member to take there posts elsewhere????

Didnt think they were supposed to... if it bothered you that much that you had the time to post a reply to me, should have taken the time to address it to admin

It was a simple Question, and If either one of you didnt like it, neither should have responded at all

The Questions wasnt whether or not it was illegal..........

Next time just overlook the post and should really keep negative comments to yourself

#5 KoanYorel

KoanYorel

Bleepin' Conundrum

• Staff Emeritus
  • 19,461 posts
  •  
  • Location:65 miles due East of the "Logic Free Zone", in Md, USA
  • Local time:05:01 AM

Posted 29 November 2005 - 09:13 AM

bgardner

It appears you overlooked the BleepingComputer.com User Agreement rules.

Para 4. "Rules of Use"

For the benefit of our users and to comply with applicable laws, we have a some mandatory guidelines that are required by all members to follow. We can change these rules, the "Rules of Use". Any conduct that violates the Rules of Use is grounds for the immediate termination of your account. With this in mind we ask that you carefully read and follow these reasonable rules.

A). Obey the Law. You agree not to use this Service for any illegal purposes or for the transmission of material that is unlawful, harassing, libelous (untrue and damaging to others), invasive of another's privacy, abusive, threatening, or obscene, or that infringes the copyrights (rights of an owner of written material) or other intellectual property of others.

Additionally, no one told you to take your posts elsewhere. It was suggested you conduct your search elsewhere. This suggestion was also backed up by a BC Moderator.

Please review the BC board rules.

This topic is closed to further discussion.
The only easy day was yesterday.

...some do, some don't; some will, some won't (WR)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users