Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

netflix error 2105

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Valcon1

Valcon1

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:50 AM

Posted 23 November 2010 - 01:07 AM

I can't remove silverlights form add remove programs.
"This patch package could not be openned."
"Varify that the patch package exists and that you can acciss it, or contact the application vender to varify that this is a vailid windows installer patch package."
"The feature you are trying to use in on a network resource this is unavailable."

I had a simaler problem with adobe reader and I restarted in safe mode and went to a earlyer start point. Now it works ok but now this silverlight problem started.

Do you think I have a registery bug?

I have noted that when I am in control panel and click on click here for suport information I see this program is not working properly you may reinstall it by clicking repair... and if I do nothing changes the measage remains.

Any help is welcome.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,745 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:50 AM

Posted 23 November 2010 - 09:13 AM

Worth a look, http://support.microsoft.com/kb/290301 AND http://www.realgeek.com/forums/cannot-uninstall-ms-silverlight-474925.html .

Louis

#3 Valcon1

Valcon1
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:50 AM

Posted 23 November 2010 - 04:53 PM

I have learned that if I restart at an earier time in "Restore System" the installer file gets out-of-wack if a program was removed pior. But this Revo Uninstaller Pro that I down loaded removed it and a lot of fragmented files as well which is more the I could of ever done manually. Thanks for the leads!!

#4 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,745 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:50 AM

Posted 23 November 2010 - 05:07 PM

Thanks for the feedback, glad you were able to resolve...happy computing :).

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users