Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Microsoft Outlook 2007 Default Printer Disappear

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 xeonix

xeonix

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:08 AM

Posted 22 November 2010 - 10:31 PM

Hi All,

I would like to seek some assistance on an issue that my Microsoft Outlook 2007 default printer was disappear from the printer list.

Please take a look at the screenshot for reference.
Posted Image

I have set the printer as default. I have tried to set another printer as default but it still does not show in the menu. When I click on the drop down menu, the printers appeared.

Other Office application and Internet Explorer is working fine with the printer.

Please assist. Thank you.

Regards

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Eyesee

Eyesee

Bleepin Teck Shop

• BC Advisor
  • 3,545 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:08 PM

Posted 24 November 2010 - 02:43 PM

Hi Xeonix and welcome to the forum!!

Whats the make/model of the printer

A quick Google search reveals that people have fixed this issue by uninstalling then reinstalling the printer drivers.
Certainly worth a try
In the beginning there was the command line.

#3 xeonix

xeonix
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:08 AM

Posted 25 November 2010 - 02:41 AM

Thanks Eyesee.

As I have tried to removed all the network printers and reconnect, it is still not shown in the outlook printer selection. I do not have any local printers.

Funny part is that, even the printer was not shown there, when I click print, it will send the job to the printer. :blink:

Is there any registry link missing or something?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users