Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

USPS Virus

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 bccompute

bccompute

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:39 AM

Posted 22 November 2010 - 05:25 PM

I stupidly cliked on an email attatchment from usps.com, and then immediately realized what a fool I was. I'm hoping someone here can help. I can't back up anything on my computer using an external drive, sd cards, cds, etc. because I get an error message saying that there is not enough system resources available. I can't finish following your "before you start" instructions because I can't get on the internet from that computer anyomre to download anything. I'm using a differnt computer to plead for help. Is there anyway to back up my pictures, etc? Is there any way to remove this viurs from my computer if I'm not able to pull up the logs, etc?

Please help. Thanks.

Edited by Orange Blossom, 22 November 2010 - 07:00 PM.
Move to AII for initial assistance. ~ OB

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 bccompute

bccompute
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:39 AM

Posted 01 December 2010 - 04:58 PM

Please disregard my initial plea for help. I am now able to back up files, and can probably get on the internet but haven't tried yet. I will repost when I am able to follow your instructions on what to do first, so that I will have more helpful info for you. Thanks for your time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users