Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Shutterfly...unable to upload pictures from desktop

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 EMSChief1

EMSChief1

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:53 AM

Posted 21 November 2010 - 12:33 PM

After logging into the shutterfly website, I am unable to upload pictures from my desktop. When I click the upload button on the internet site, it does not work. I checked my internet security setting and compared them to the laptop running the same software and they seem to be identical. The laptop will work, just not the desktop.

On the bottom left corner of the screen when I put the mouse over the upload button, it says "javascript:showUploadPopupDialog(true);" I checked Java and I have the latest edition.

Any suggestions? I'm using CA Security Suite for my internet security/antivirus.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 EMSChief1

EMSChief1
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:53 AM

Posted 31 December 2010 - 01:42 PM

Still not working. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

#3 TulsaRose

TulsaRose

• Members
  • 367 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:53 AM

Posted 01 January 2011 - 06:49 AM

You may find help here:

Upload information at the Shutterfly website

WinXP Pro sp3 \ Firefox, Panda, MBAM, SAS, SpywareBlaster

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users