- I am working under the assumption of, "if you can think it up, it can be done."
- My best guess is that a batch file is the tool to be used; however I have not learned batch files yet.
details of what I wish to accomplish and features I have at my disposal:
- I have created and saved a custom "whiteboard" wallpaper for certain tasks I perform.
- I use this wallpaper only when performing these tasks.
- Upon completion of the task(s), I return to whatever my current wallpaper is. (I have just shy of 1GB of images in wallpaper ready form saved on my external drive and change them frequently.)
- I want to be able to toggle back and forth between the "whiteboard" wallpaper (always one of the choices) and the current wallpaper (which could be anything) at any given time. Continually navigating to a file, right click, choose set as a desktop background is quite a nuisance.
How can I accomplish this?
All helpful guidance will be appreciated.