Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help to fix nwifi.sys

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 rameshad

rameshad

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:44 PM

Posted 21 November 2010 - 12:27 AM

I've a problem, Windows 7 is not starting up, I believe it is a problem with driver/registry, and it is displaying problem to be with nwifi.sys, need help on this

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 1peter1

1peter1

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:44 AM

Posted 21 November 2010 - 03:14 AM

please provide more details of the error.

#3 Andi Gjata

Andi Gjata

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:44 PM

Posted 22 November 2010 - 03:47 PM

The problem as i can see is pretty serious because is a .sys that means system, so if your windows won't bot up
This problem is sometimes caused by viruses and in the most of cases from registry erros(i dont know if you are using a registry cleaner, but is NOT RECOMMENDED TO CLEAN THE REGISTRY LIKE YOU ARE CLEANING TH .temp files,regsitry are a very important, there are parts of the softwares that you install,
and YOU MUST BE VERY CAREFULL WHEN YOU CLEAN REGISTRY,try to clean the registry with trusted softwares and do it once a week,
SO LETS START WITH THE PROBLEM when something like this hapenns its a BIG problem so you need to run in safe mode and if you have a system restore point restore the system at the earliest time then if this doesn't works im afraid you must reinstall th operating system.

Hope this works, good bye!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users