Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Teeeeny Tiny Print Is Making me Nutz (not that I wasn't already)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 kcsummer

kcsummer

• Banned
  • 434 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:00 AM

Posted 20 November 2010 - 10:45 PM

I've been burning the midnite (24 hr. actually) oil and as a consequence my eyesight deteriorates. Anyway that's one problem which could be dealt with if I could get my laptop to display consistently larger than normal text as I did go into personalization and set the view to 140 percent. Which of course makes stuff not fit on my screen all the way but I can deal with it. The thing is, it seems to be inconsistent and sometimes the print (not what I type but the display is something I'd have a hard time seeing if my peeps weren't already tired and warn out. It's making me bleepY which is not a good thing (lol). I am alternating between Explorer, Firefox and Opera browsers and it doesn't seem to matter which one I use the problem still exists. I have been through the little useless thing with microsoft turning on clear type yada yada. Help me please! If you sense a note of desperation its coz I AM desperate. This what I am typing is larger but the print on screen like my email options? Is it supposed to be larger too or just what I type?

I JUST WANT TO BE ABLE TO SEE WHAT'S ON MY COMPUTER. It's a laptop about 3 months old and its been doing this since I got it. SURELY there must be someway to get the display to be larger and stay that way consistently.

Like I said, it is making me nutz to the nth power. I am very busy with tons of stuff to do PLUS I'm very stubborn and so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE anybody gotta clue for me?????

Edited by kcsummer, 20 November 2010 - 10:45 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users