Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Unsubscribe

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 em43

em43

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:32 AM

Posted 19 November 2010 - 07:21 AM

Hope I am posting this in the correct Forum, I have Bista Basic Would some kind person explain to me in easy to follow steps on how to unsubscribe from receiving introductory e-mails from these Forums. When I click on the unsubscribe link in the e-mails I get to the page (as in the attached link). but then come to a dead stop because I don't know what to do next. Your help would be most appreciated.

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 max7bg

max7bg

• Banned
  • 317 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:32 PM

Posted 19 November 2010 - 08:37 AM

Check the box of the forum, you want to unsubscribe to the right and go to unsubscribe with selected below...

#3 Angbblue

Angbblue

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:32 PM

Posted 19 November 2010 - 05:46 PM

If you click on the words "with selected" (next to Unsubscribe), a pop up menu will appear with a list of names of forums or websites. The name of the forum or sender of your subscribed emails should be on the pop up list. Just click on the appropriate name, then click on the save button which I'm imagining is at the bottom of the page. That will do it. Have a nice day.

Angbblue :busy:

sig_zpssbt5rtdf.png

#4 Broni

Broni

The Coolest BC Computer

• BC Advisor
  • 42,708 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:32 PM

Posted 19 November 2010 - 07:58 PM

You can also go to the topic and click this:

Posted Image

My Website

p4433470.gif

My help doesn't cost a penny, but if you'd like to consider a donation, click p22001735.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users