Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Noahjp

Noahjp

• Members
  • 29 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:55 AM

Posted 19 November 2010 - 02:07 AM

This is my first post here at bleepingcomputer.com. I would consider myself an above average user. My friends consider me an expert, but I know enough about computers to know how little I truely know... you know? :) Anyway, hello all.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Pinktop

Pinktop

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 19 November 2010 - 02:18 AM

Hi Hoahjp,

You sound like the opposite of me. I can say for sure that I have very little knowledge of computers. My only knowledge is that of the software I'm using (i.e.: word, excel, etc)

Where do you hail from?

Oops, sorry ... Noahjp LOL

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 19 November 2010 - 09:26 AM

Thanks for joining, and welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#4 Noahjp

Noahjp
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 29 posts
  •  

Posted 24 November 2010 - 01:16 AM

Thanks for the reception, I didn't expect anyone would reply to my hello post. I hail from Michigan. I have been reading forums here for a while, but finally decided to join when a computer bug got the better of me. My personal computer is locked up tight and has no issues (except that it is slower than it could be because I've been procrastinating in the whole clean-up-the-desktop-and-defrag thing). My work computer is another story. It's a public access computer with multiple users per day. Someone infected it with a bad virus (read my other posts) and it's been driving me nuts. I think I'm on the path to success though! Anyway. Thanks again for the greetings, hope some of my posts help.

#5 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 24 November 2010 - 09:59 AM

Thanks for joining this user community and welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users