Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Browser Redirect

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 rboone2020

rboone2020

• Members
  • 69 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:12 PM

Posted 19 November 2010 - 12:06 AM

Folks,

My laptop browsers have been redirected ... I use Chrome most, on a Windows 7 Home Edition 32-Bit Dell M2300. I have random redirects, on a variety of pages. I can't seem to identify a pattern. The machine is protected by the internal firewall, and Symantic Endpoint Protection. But these things continue to slip by.

To date, I:

Went into Safe Mode, and ran RKill, MalewareBytes (although it's update failed), and SuperAntiSpyware scans. RKill and one of the others (can't recall) came back clean, and the last only identified cookies and some false positives on custom programs I did. I cleaned out the caches in both browsers.

Still some redirects. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Randy

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rboone2020

rboone2020
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 69 posts
  •  

Posted 22 November 2010 - 11:12 PM

Folks,

I have done some more sleuthing, and it seems that "redirect.googlesyndication.com" appears before the random redirect. Sometimes the redirect opens a new tab, other times it redirects the current tab. Frustrating indeed.

Thanks,
Randy

#3 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,220 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:12 PM

Posted 23 November 2010 - 12:23 AM

Hi Randy.
1. Uninstall Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware using Add/Remove programs in the control panel.
2. Restart your computer (very important).
3. Download and run this utility. Mbam clean
4. It will ask to restart your computer (please allow it to).
5. After the computer restarts, install the latest version from here. http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam-download.php
Note: You will need to reactivate the program using the license you were sent.
Note: If using Free version, ignore the part about putting in your license key and activating.
Launch the program and set the Protection and Registration.
Then go to the UPDATE tab if not done during installation and check for updates.
Restart the computer again and verify that MBAM is in the task tray and run a Quick Scan and post that log.

Please perform a scan with Eset Online Antiivirus Scanner.
This scan requires Internet Explorer to work. Vista/Windows 7 users need to run Internet Explorer as Administrator.
To do this, right-click on the IE icon in the Start Menu or Quick Launch Bar on the Taskbar and select Run As Administrator from the context menu.
  • Click the green Posted Image button.
  • Read the End User License Agreement and check the box:
  • Check Posted Image.
  • Click the Posted Image button.
  • Accept any security warnings from your browser.
  • Check Posted Image
  • Check Remove found threats and Scan potentially unwanted applications. (If given the option, choose "Quarantine" instead of delete.)
  • Click the Start button.
  • ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer.
  • If offered the option to get information or buy software at any point, just close the window.
  • The scan will take a while so be patient and do NOT use the computer while the scan is running. Keep all other programs and windows closed.
  • When the scan completes, push Posted Image
  • Push Posted Image, and save the file to your desktop as ESETScan.txt.
  • Push the Posted Image button, then Finish.
  • Copy and paste the contents of ESETScan.txt in your next reply.
Note: A log.txt file will also be created and automatically saved in the C:\Program Files\EsetOnlineScanner\ folder.
If you did not save the ESETScan log, click Posted Image > Run..., then type or copy and paste everything in the code box below into the Open dialogue box:

C:\Program Files\ESET\EsetOnlineScanner\log.txt
  • Click Ok and the scan results will open in Notepad.
  • Copy and paste the contents of log.txt in your next reply.
-- Some online scanners will detect existing anti-virus software and refuse to cooperate. You may have to disable the real-time protection components of your existing anti-virus and try running the scan again. If you do this, remember to turn them back on after you are finished.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#4 rboone2020

rboone2020
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 69 posts
  •  

Posted 23 November 2010 - 02:08 AM

Thanks for your help, Boopme. Appreciate it.

I began the process, but was stopped pretty quickly. MalwareBytes will not update, with an error others have seen ( MBAM_ERROR_UPDATING (12007, 0, WinHttpSendRequest) ). My brief searches suggested the update request was being blocked. Lots of restarts and confirmations my requests weren't being reset, but in turn, I turned-off Symantec End Protection, put in place exceptions for MalwareBytes files, turned off Windows Firewall, and finally uninstalled Symantec entirely. I have confirmed it is off, and Windows Firewall is off, but MalwareBytes still won't update. I can do the scan you suggest with definitions from April, otherwise I need to fix this problem before I can do the rest of the steps. (Perhaps I could tranfer the rules.def for MalewareBytes from another computer I use ...) If you have any suggestions, looking forward to it ... feeling kind of exposed with these tools all turned off.

Cheers,
Randy

#5 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,220 posts
  •  

Posted 23 November 2010 - 10:25 AM

Manually Downloading Updates:
Manually download them from HERE and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install. Alternatively, you can update through MBAM's interface from a clean computer, copy the definitions (rules.ref) located in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from that system to a usb stick or CD and then copy it to the infected machine..

Note: Mbam-rules.exe is not updated daily. Another way to get the most current database definitions if you're having problems updating through the program's interface or have already manually downloaded the latest definitions (mbam-rules.exe) shown on this page, is to do the following: Install MBAM on a clean computer, launch the program and update through MBAM's interface. Copy the definitions (rules.ref) to a USB stick or CD and transfer that file to the infected machine. Copy rules.ref to the location indicated for your operating system. If you cannot see the folder, then you may have to Reconfigure Windows to show it.
  • XP: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • Vista: C:\Documents and Settings\Users\All Users\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#6 rboone2020

rboone2020
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 69 posts
  •  

Posted 23 November 2010 - 04:49 PM

Bloopme,

Success with the update on MalewareBytes. I had to use another computer to download the file and shift it over, but it worked. That brought it to Nov 7th. The log is below. The ESET scan is indeed a long one, but did finish up with a couple of threats found. Please see the reports and logs below.

Thanks,
Randy

*** MalwareBytes ***

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.46
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 5070

Windows 6.1.7600
Internet Explorer 8.0.7600.16385

11/23/2010 10:16:18 AM
mbam-log-2010-11-23 (10-16-18).txt

Scan type: Quick scan
Objects scanned: 174572
Time elapsed: 9 minute(s), 14 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

*** ESET Online Scanner ***

ESETSmartInstaller@High as CAB hook log:
OnlineScanner.ocx - registred OK
# version=7
# iexplore.exe=8.00.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
# OnlineScanner.ocx=1.0.0.6211
# api_version=3.0.2
# EOSSerial=f1ae0cc03434e34293e836008ecfdb80
# end=stopped
# remove_checked=true
# archives_checked=true
# unwanted_checked=true
# unsafe_checked=false
# antistealth_checked=true
# utc_time=2010-11-23 05:39:33
# local_time=2010-11-23 10:39:33 (-0700, Mountain Standard Time)
# country="United States"
# lang=1033
# osver=6.1.7600 NT
# compatibility_mode=5893 16776638 100 94 29887158 42078401 0 0
# compatibility_mode=8192 67108863 100 0 0 0 0 0
# scanned=1635
# found=0
# cleaned=0
# scan_time=363
esets_scanner_update returned -1 esets_gle=53251
# version=7
# iexplore.exe=8.00.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
# OnlineScanner.ocx=1.0.0.6211
# api_version=3.0.2
# EOSSerial=f1ae0cc03434e34293e836008ecfdb80
# end=finished
# remove_checked=true
# archives_checked=true
# unwanted_checked=true
# unsafe_checked=false
# antistealth_checked=true
# utc_time=2010-11-23 09:34:12
# local_time=2010-11-23 02:34:12 (-0700, Mountain Standard Time)
# country="United States"
# lang=1033
# osver=6.1.7600 NT
# compatibility_mode=5893 16776638 100 94 29887730 42078973 0 0
# compatibility_mode=8192 67108863 100 0 0 0 0 0
# scanned=994227
# found=2
# cleaned=2
# scan_time=13870
C:\Users\rboone\AppData\Local\Temp\npsCE58.tmp JS/Exploit.Pdfka.OBG trojan (cleaned by deleting - quarantined) 00000000000000000000000000000000 C
C:\Users\rboone\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\6.0\56\4ccf37f8-10469a7a a variant of Java/TrojanDownloader.OpenStream.NAU trojan (deleted - quarantined) 00000000000000000000000000000000 C

*** ESET Threat List ***

C:\Users\rboone\AppData\Local\Temp\npsCE58.tmp JS/Exploit.Pdfka.OBG trojan cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Users\rboone\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\6.0\56\4ccf37f8-10469a7a a variant of Java/TrojanDownloader.OpenStream.NAU trojan deleted - quarantined

#7 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,220 posts
  •  

Posted 23 November 2010 - 09:07 PM

Good Randy, I woulds like too update MBAM from your PC if possible. One just to see if it works and 2 we are still about a 100 signatures behind,5178.

Rerun MBAM (MalwareBytes) like this:

Open MBAM in normal/regular mode and click Update tab, select Check for Updates,when done
click Scanner tab,select Quick scan and scan (normal mode).
After scan click Remove Selected, Post new scan log and Reboot into normal mode.

How's the redirecting now?

#8 rboone2020

rboone2020
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 69 posts
  •  

Posted 23 November 2010 - 09:34 PM

Boopme,

MalwareBytes still won't update, with the same error as I had cited before. I tried it as Admin as well. I am still being redirected, I'm afraid. I doubt it matters, but I hadn't mentioned that a given site will load up, and after finishing loading, only then will it forward to a spam site, such as chinaontv.com.

Thanks again,
Randy

#9 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,220 posts
  •  

Posted 23 November 2010 - 10:20 PM

I think it may be in your router. Do this first.
Please read and follow all these instructions.
  • Please download GooredFix and save it to your Desktop.
  • Double-click GooredFix.exe to run it.
  • A log will open, please post the contents of that log in your next reply (it can also be found on your desktop, called Goored.txt).

If still redirecting...
Next you must reset the router to its default configuration. This can be done by inserting something tiny like a paper clip end or pencil tip into a small hole labeled "reset" located on the back of the router. Press and hold down the small button inside until the lights on the front of the router blink off and then on again (usually about 10 seconds). If you donít know the router's default password, you can look it up HERE.

However, if there are other infected machines using the same router, they will need to be cleared with the above steps before resetting the router. Otherwise, the malware will simply go back and change the router's DNS settings. You also need to reconfigure any security settings you had in place prior to the reset. Check out this site HERE for video tutorials on how to properly configure your router's encryption and security settings. You may also need to consult with your Internet service provider to find out which DNS servers your network should be using.

Once you have ran Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware on the infected system, and reset the router to its default configuration you can reconnect to the internet, and router.

#10 rboone2020

rboone2020
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 69 posts
  •  

Posted 23 November 2010 - 11:13 PM

Thanks Boopme,

The GoorFix Log is below. It ran in a heartbeat. The machine still redirects.

I didn't realize that routers could be hacked. That brings up an unusual circumstance. I am visiting my elderly parents for the US Thanksgiving holiday. The trouble may indeed have shown upon my arrival. It's hard to describe and understand, but the folks are happy with the way their computers are operating right now, and I have learned it is best to let sleeping dogs lie, so to speak. I trust the reset will clear the WEP password and such, and resetting that would be bad. I think it is best if I live with the redirects until I return to my home on Saturday. If, after that, the problem continues, I will take the liberty of pestering you again. It sounds like I would be smart to thoroughly scan the computer before I use our router at home.

Thanks again,
Randy

GooredFix by jpshortstuff (03.07.10.1)
Log created at 20:38 on 23/11/2010 (rboone)
Firefox version [Unable to determine]

========== GooredScan ==========

========== GooredLog ==========

C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\
(none)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Mozilla\Firefox\Extensions]
(Key not found)

-=E.O.F=-

#11 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,220 posts
  •  

Posted 23 November 2010 - 11:32 PM

EDIT: Randy do this, man it slipped my mind.

Please download the TDSS Rootkit Removing Tool (TDSSKiller.exe) and save it to your Desktop. <-Important!!!
Be sure to download TDSSKiller.exe (v2.4.0.0) from Kaspersky's website and not TDSSKiller.zip which appears to be an older version 2.3.2.2 of the tool.
  • Double-click on TDSSKiller.exe to run the tool for known TDSS variants.
    Vista/Windows 7 users right-click and select Run As Administrator.
  • If TDSSKiller does not run, try renaming it.
  • To do this, right-click on TDSSKiller.exe, select Rename and give it a random name with the .com file extension (i.e. 123abc.com). If you do not see the file extension, please refer to How to change the file extension.
  • Click the Start Scan button.
  • Do not use the computer during the scan
  • If the scan completes with nothing found, click Close to exit.
  • If malicious objects are found, they will show in the Scan results - Select action for found objects and offer three options.
  • Ensure Cure (default) is selected, then click Continue > Reboot now to finish the cleaning process.
  • A log file named TDSSKiller_version_date_time_log.txt (i.e. TDSSKiller.2.4.0.0_27.07.2010_09.o7.26_log.txt) will be created and saved to the root directory (usually Local Disk C:).
  • Copy and paste the contents of that file in your next reply.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

OK, it wasn't Goored.. the other optin is to Change DNS to stop redirects. Again this requires a caution as noted at the end.

Change your DNS Servers:
  • Go to Posted Image > Run... and in the open box, type: cmd
  • Press OK or Hit Enter.
  • At the command prompt, type or copy/paste: ipconfig /flushdns
  • Hit Enter.
  • You will get a confirmation that the flush was successful.
  • Close the command box.
If the above commands did not resolve the problem, the next thing to try is to reset your network settings and Configure TCP/IP to use DNS.
  • Go to Posted Image > Control Panel, and choose Network Connections.
  • Right-click on your default connection, usually Local Area Connection or Dial-up Connection if you are using Dial-up, and and choose Properties.
  • Double-click on Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) or highlight it and select Properties.
  • Under the General tab, write down any settings in case you should need to change them back.
  • Select the button that says "Obtain an IP address automatically" or make sure the DNS server IP address is the same as provided by your ISP.
  • Select the button that says "Obtain DNS servers automatically".
  • If unknown Preferred or Alternate DNS servers are listed, uncheck the box that says "Use the following DNS server address".
  • Click OK twice to get out of the properties screen and restart your computer. If not prompted to reboot go ahead and reboot manually.
-- Vista users can refer to How to Change TCP/IP settings

CAUTION: It's possible that your ISP (Internet Service Provider) requires specific DNS settings here. Make sure you know if you need these settings or not BEFORE you make any changes or you may lose your Internet connection. If you're sure you do not need a specific DNS address,
then you may proceed.

Edited by boopme, 23 November 2010 - 11:33 PM.

#12 rboone2020

rboone2020
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 69 posts
  •  

Posted 24 November 2010 - 12:40 AM

Boopme,

Very good. I ran the rootkit killer. It reported the machine clean. I cleared the DNS information succesfully. So far no redirect; I'll keep on eye on anything sketchy. I'll double check things when I return home.

Below is the log from the last scan.

Thanks again,
Randy

2010/11/23 22:24:09.0451 TDSS rootkit removing tool 2.4.8.0 Nov 17 2010 07:23:12
2010/11/23 22:24:09.0451 ================================================================================
2010/11/23 22:24:09.0451 SystemInfo:
2010/11/23 22:24:09.0451
2010/11/23 22:24:09.0451 OS Version: 6.1.7600 ServicePack: 0.0
2010/11/23 22:24:09.0451 Product type: Workstation
2010/11/23 22:24:09.0452 ComputerName: RBOONE_M2300
2010/11/23 22:24:09.0453 UserName: rboone
2010/11/23 22:24:09.0453 Windows directory: C:\Windows
2010/11/23 22:24:09.0453 System windows directory: C:\Windows
2010/11/23 22:24:09.0453 Processor architecture: Intel x86
2010/11/23 22:24:09.0453 Number of processors: 2
2010/11/23 22:24:09.0453 Page size: 0x1000
2010/11/23 22:24:09.0453 Boot type: Normal boot
2010/11/23 22:24:09.0453 ================================================================================
2010/11/23 22:24:09.0868 Initialize success
2010/11/23 22:24:12.0250 ================================================================================
2010/11/23 22:24:12.0250 Scan started
2010/11/23 22:24:12.0250 Mode: Manual;
2010/11/23 22:24:12.0250 ================================================================================
2010/11/23 22:24:14.0515 1394ohci (6d2aca41739bfe8cb86ee8e85f29697d) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\1394ohci.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:14.0656 ACPI (f0e07d144c8685b8774bc32fc8da4df0) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ACPI.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:14.0783 AcpiPmi (98d81ca942d19f7d9153b095162ac013) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\acpipmi.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:14.0834 adp94xx (21e785ebd7dc90a06391141aac7892fb) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\adp94xx.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:14.0955 adpahci (0c676bc278d5b59ff5abd57bbe9123f2) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\adpahci.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:14.0995 adpu320 (7c7b5ee4b7b822ec85321fe23a27db33) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\adpu320.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:15.0096 AFD (ddc040fdb01ef1712a6b13e52afb104c) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\afd.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:15.0147 agp440 (507812c3054c21cef746b6ee3d04dd6e) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\agp440.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:15.0286 aic78xx (8b30250d573a8f6b4bd23195160d8707) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\djsvs.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:15.0418 aliide (0d40bcf52ea90fc7df2aeab6503dea44) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\aliide.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:15.0565 amdagp (3c6600a0696e90a463771c7422e23ab5) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\amdagp.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:15.0616 amdide (cd5914170297126b6266860198d1d4f0) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\amdide.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:15.0644 AmdK8 (00dda200d71bac534bf56a9db5dfd666) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\amdk8.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:15.0764 AmdPPM (3cbf30f5370fda40dd3e87df38ea53b6) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\amdppm.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:15.0829 amdsata (2101a86c25c154f8314b24ef49d7fbc2) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\amdsata.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:15.0923 amdsbs (ea43af0c423ff267355f74e7a53bdaba) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\amdsbs.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:15.0977 amdxata (b81c2b5616f6420a9941ea093a92b150) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\amdxata.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:16.0031 ApfiltrService (350f19eb5fe4ec37a2414df56cde1aa8) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\Apfiltr.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:16.0061 AppID (feb834c02ce1e84b6a38f953ca067706) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\appid.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:16.0150 arc (2932004f49677bd84dbc72edb754ffb3) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\arc.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:16.0204 arcsas (5d6f36c46fd283ae1b57bd2e9feb0bc7) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\arcsas.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:16.0274 AsyncMac (add2ade1c2b285ab8378d2daaf991481) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\asyncmac.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:16.0317 atapi (338c86357871c167a96ab976519bf59e) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:16.0435 b06bdrv (1a231abec60fd316ec54c66715543cec) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\bxvbdx.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:16.0522 b57nd60x (aa6b367ca7da571dfc3374ec137d87a5) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\b57nd60x.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:16.0592 Beep (505506526a9d467307b3c393dedaf858) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Beep.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:16.0637 blbdrive (2287078ed48fcfc477b05b20cf38f36f) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\blbdrive.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:16.0702 bowser (fcafaef6798d7b51ff029f99a9898961) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\bowser.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:16.0733 BrFiltLo (9f9acc7f7ccde8a15c282d3f88b43309) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\BrFiltLo.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:16.0768 BrFiltUp (56801ad62213a41f6497f96dee83755a) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\BrFiltUp.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:16.0814 Brserid (845b8ce732e67f3b4133164868c666ea) C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\Brserid.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:16.0849 BrSerWdm (203f0b1e73adadbbb7b7b1fabd901f6b) C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\BrSerWdm.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:16.0876 BrUsbMdm (bd456606156ba17e60a04e18016ae54b) C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\BrUsbMdm.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:16.0912 BrUsbSer (af72ed54503f717a43268b3cc5faec2e) C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\BrUsbSer.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:16.0947 BTHMODEM (ed3df7c56ce0084eb2034432fc56565a) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\bthmodem.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:17.0098 cdfs (77ea11b065e0a8ab902d78145ca51e10) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\cdfs.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:17.0135 cdrom (ba6e70aa0e6091bc39de29477d866a77) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\cdrom.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:17.0180 circlass (3fe3fe94a34df6fb06e6418d0f6a0060) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\circlass.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:17.0219 CLFS (635181e0e9bbf16871bf5380d71db02d) C:\Windows\system32\CLFS.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:17.0378 CmBatt (dea805815e587dad1dd2c502220b5616) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\CmBatt.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:17.0414 cmdide (c537b1db64d495b9b4717b4d6d9edbf2) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\cmdide.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:17.0503 CNG (1b675691ed940766149c93e8f4488d68) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\cng.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:17.0570 Compbatt (a6023d3823c37043986713f118a89bee) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\compbatt.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:17.0600 CompositeBus (f1724ba27e97d627f808fb0ba77a28a6) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\CompositeBus.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:17.0646 crcdisk (2c4ebcfc84a9b44f209dff6c6e6c61d1) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\crcdisk.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:17.0748 CSC (27c9490bdd0ae48911ab8cf1932591ed) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\csc.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:17.0826 DfsC (8e09e52ee2e3ceb199ef3dd99cf9e3fb) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\dfsc.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:17.0878 discache (1a050b0274bfb3890703d490f330c0da) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\discache.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:17.0919 Disk (565003f326f99802e68ca78f2a68e9ff) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\disk.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:17.0981 DLABMFSM (0659e6e0a95564f958d9df7313f7701e) C:\Windows\system32\DLA\DLABMFSM.SYS
2010/11/23 22:24:18.0044 DLABOIOM (8691c78908f0bd66170669db268369f2) C:\Windows\system32\DLA\DLABOIOM.SYS
2010/11/23 22:24:18.0091 DLACDBHM (76167b5eb2dffc729edc36386876b40b) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\DLACDBHM.SYS
2010/11/23 22:24:18.0130 DLADResM (5615744a1056933b90e6ac54feb86f35) C:\Windows\system32\DLA\DLADResM.SYS
2010/11/23 22:24:18.0152 DLAIFS_M (1aeca2afa5005ce4a550cf8eb55a8c88) C:\Windows\system32\DLA\DLAIFS_M.SYS
2010/11/23 22:24:18.0170 DLAOPIOM (840e7f6abb885c72b9ffddb022ef5b6d) C:\Windows\system32\DLA\DLAOPIOM.SYS
2010/11/23 22:24:18.0199 DLAPoolM (0294d18731ac05da80132ce88f8a876b) C:\Windows\system32\DLA\DLAPoolM.SYS
2010/11/23 22:24:18.0231 DLARTL_M (91886fed52a3f9966207bce46cfd794f) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\DLARTL_M.SYS
2010/11/23 22:24:18.0251 DLAUDFAM (cca4e121d599d7d1706a30f603731e59) C:\Windows\system32\DLA\DLAUDFAM.SYS
2010/11/23 22:24:18.0291 DLAUDF_M (7dab85c33135df24419951da4e7d38e5) C:\Windows\system32\DLA\DLAUDF_M.SYS
2010/11/23 22:24:18.0366 drmkaud (b918e7c5f9bf77202f89e1a9539f2eb4) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\drmkaud.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:18.0410 DRVMCDB (c00440385cf9f3d142917c63f989e244) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\DRVMCDB.SYS
2010/11/23 22:24:18.0466 DRVNDDM (6e6ab29d3c06e64ce81feacda85394b5) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\DRVNDDM.SYS
2010/11/23 22:24:18.0544 DXGKrnl (8b6c3464d7fac176500061dbfff42ad4) C:\Windows\System32\drivers\dxgkrnl.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:18.0691 ebdrv (024e1b5cac09731e4d868e64dbfb4ab0) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\evbdx.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:18.0915 eeCtrl (089296aedb9b72b4916ac959752bdc89) C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\eeCtrl.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:19.0059 ElbyCDIO (44996a2addd2db7454f2ca40b67d8941) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\ElbyCDIO.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:19.0136 elxstor (0ed67910c8c326796faa00b2bf6d9d3c) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\elxstor.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:19.0297 EraserUtilRebootDrv (850259334652d392e33ee3412562e583) C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\EraserUtilRebootDrv.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:19.0413 ErrDev (8fc3208352dd3912c94367a206ab3f11) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\errdev.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:19.0507 exfat (2dc9108d74081149cc8b651d3a26207f) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\exfat.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:19.0573 fastfat (7e0ab74553476622fb6ae36f73d97d35) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\fastfat.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:19.0631 fdc (e817a017f82df2a1f8cfdbda29388b29) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\fdc.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:19.0690 FileInfo (6cf00369c97f3cf563be99be983d13d8) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\fileinfo.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:19.0709 Filetrace (42c51dc94c91da21cb9196eb64c45db9) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\filetrace.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:19.0737 flpydisk (87907aa70cb3c56600f1c2fb8841579b) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\flpydisk.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:19.0788 FltMgr (7520ec808e0c35e0ee6f841294316653) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\fltmgr.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:19.0818 FsDepends (1a16b57943853e598cff37fe2b8cbf1d) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\FsDepends.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:19.0871 Fs_Rec (a574b4360e438977038aae4bf60d79a2) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Fs_Rec.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:19.0957 FTDIBUS (b7aa8283ec551d3a3b924e520e0621a7) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ftdibus.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:20.0028 FTSER2K (596d31583ce332b5514520d74837f434) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ftser2k.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:20.0138 fvevol (dafbd9fe39197495aed6d51f3b85b5d2) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\fvevol.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:20.0194 gagp30kx (65ee0c7a58b65e74ae05637418153938) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\gagp30kx.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:20.0289 GEARAspiWDM (8182ff89c65e4d38b2de4bb0fb18564e) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\GEARAspiWDM.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:20.0351 guardian2 (f058c5f64dff28a2c8d7d1d04171e604) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\oz776.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:20.0424 hcw85cir (c44e3c2bab6837db337ddee7544736db) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\hcw85cir.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:20.0485 HdAudAddService (3530cad25deba7dc7de8bb51632cbc5f) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\HdAudio.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:20.0526 HDAudBus (717a2207fd6f13ad3e664c7d5a43c7bf) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\HDAudBus.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:20.0568 HidBatt (1d58a7f3e11a9731d0eaaaa8405acc36) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\HidBatt.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:20.0624 HidBth (89448f40e6df260c206a193a4683ba78) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hidbth.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:20.0676 HidIr (cf50b4cf4a4f229b9f3c08351f99ca5e) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hidir.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:20.0745 HidUsb (25072fb35ac90b25f9e4e3bacf774102) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hidusb.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:20.0790 HpSAMD (295fdc419039090eb8b49ffdbb374549) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\HpSAMD.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:20.0825 HTTP (c531c7fd9e8b62021112787c4e2c5a5a) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\HTTP.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:20.0909 hwdatacard (92ca47da32009ccc00a5aded04abbd78) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ewusbmdm.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:20.0947 hwpolicy (8305f33cde89ad6c7a0763ed0b5a8d42) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\hwpolicy.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:20.0995 i8042prt (f151f0bdc47f4a28b1b20a0818ea36d6) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\i8042prt.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:21.0043 iaStorV (934af4d7c5f457b9f0743f4299b77b67) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\iaStorV.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:21.0074 iirsp (4173ff5708f3236cf25195fecd742915) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\iirsp.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:21.0097 intelide (a0f12f2c9ba6c72f3987ce780e77c130) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\intelide.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:21.0129 intelppm (3b514d27bfc4accb4037bc6685f766e0) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\intelppm.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:21.0166 IpFilterDriver (709d1761d3b19a932ff0238ea6d50200) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ipfltdrv.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:21.0192 IPMIDRV (e4454b6c37d7ffd5649611f6496308a7) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\IPMIDrv.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:21.0217 IPNAT (a5fa468d67abcdaa36264e463a7bb0cd) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ipnat.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:21.0251 IRENUM (42996cff20a3084a56017b7902307e9f) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\irenum.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:21.0279 isapnp (1f32bb6b38f62f7df1a7ab7292638a35) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\isapnp.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:21.0331 iScsiPrt (ed46c223ae46c6866ab77cdc41c404b7) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\msiscsi.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:21.0369 kbdclass (adef52ca1aeae82b50df86b56413107e) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\kbdclass.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:21.0392 kbdhid (3d9f0ebf350edcfd6498057301455964) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\kbdhid.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:21.0424 KSecDD (e36a061ec11b373826905b21be10948f) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\ksecdd.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:21.0507 KSecPkg (365c6154bbbc5377173f1ca7bfb6cc59) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\ksecpkg.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:21.0597 lltdio (f7611ec07349979da9b0ae1f18ccc7a6) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\lltdio.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:21.0655 LSI_FC (eb119a53ccf2acc000ac71b065b78fef) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\lsi_fc.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:21.0691 LSI_SAS (8ade1c877256a22e49b75d1cc9161f9c) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\lsi_sas.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:21.0721 LSI_SAS2 (dc9dc3d3daa0e276fd2ec262e38b11e9) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\lsi_sas2.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:21.0749 LSI_SCSI (0a036c7d7cab643a7f07135ac47e0524) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\lsi_scsi.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:21.0802 luafv (6703e366cc18d3b6e534f5cf7df39cee) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\luafv.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:21.0826 megasas (0fff5b045293002ab38eb1fd1fc2fb74) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\megasas.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:21.0868 MegaSR (dcbab2920c75f390caf1d29f675d03d6) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\MegaSR.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:21.0902 Modem (f001861e5700ee84e2d4e52c712f4964) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\modem.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:21.0927 monitor (79d10964de86b292320e9dfe02282a23) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\monitor.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:21.0969 mouclass (fb18cc1d4c2e716b6b903b0ac0cc0609) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mouclass.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:22.0007 mouhid (2c388d2cd01c9042596cf3c8f3c7b24d) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mouhid.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:22.0045 mountmgr (921c18727c5920d6c0300736646931c2) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mountmgr.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:22.0084 mpio (2af5997438c55fb79d33d015c30e1974) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mpio.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:22.0139 mpsdrv (ad2723a7b53dd1aacae6ad8c0bfbf4d0) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mpsdrv.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:22.0190 MRxDAV (b1be47008d20e43da3adc37c24cdb89d) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mrxdav.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:22.0294 mrxsmb (f1b6aa08497ea86ca6ef6f7a08b0bfb8) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:22.0386 mrxsmb10 (5613358b4050f46f5a9832da8050d6e4) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb10.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:22.0477 mrxsmb20 (25c9792778d80feb4c8201e62281bfdf) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb20.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:22.0523 msahci (4326d168944123f38dd3b2d9c37a0b12) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\msahci.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:22.0560 msdsm (455029c7174a2dbb03dba8a0d8bddd9a) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\msdsm.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:22.0605 Msfs (daefb28e3af5a76abcc2c3078c07327f) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Msfs.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:22.0637 mshidkmdf (3e1e5767043c5af9367f0056295e9f84) C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mshidkmdf.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:22.0674 msisadrv (0a4e5757ae09fa9622e3158cc1aef114) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:22.0724 MSKSSRV (8c0860d6366aaffb6c5bb9df9448e631) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\MSKSSRV.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:22.0779 MSPCLOCK (3ea8b949f963562cedbb549eac0c11ce) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\MSPCLOCK.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:22.0810 MSPQM (f456e973590d663b1073e9c463b40932) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\MSPQM.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:22.0855 MsRPC (0e008fc4819d238c51d7c93e7b41e560) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\MsRPC.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:22.0900 mssmbios (fc6b9ff600cc585ea38b12589bd4e246) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mssmbios.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:22.0941 MSTEE (b42c6b921f61a6e55159b8be6cd54a36) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\MSTEE.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:22.0991 MTConfig (33599130f44e1f34631cea241de8ac84) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\MTConfig.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:23.0034 Mup (159fad02f64e6381758c990f753bcc80) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\mup.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:23.0081 NativeWifiP (26384429fcd85d83746f63e798ab1480) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nwifi.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:23.0288 NAVENG (49d802531e5984cf1fe028c6c129b9d8) C:\PROGRA~2\Symantec\DEFINI~1\VIRUSD~1\20101123.021\NAVENG.SYS
2010/11/23 22:24:23.0387 NAVEX15 (158676a5758c1fa519563b3e72fbf256) C:\PROGRA~2\Symantec\DEFINI~1\VIRUSD~1\20101123.021\NAVEX15.SYS
2010/11/23 22:24:23.0546 NDIS (23759d175a0a9baaf04d05047bc135a8) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ndis.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:23.0674 NdisCap (0e1787aa6c9191d3d319e8bafe86f80c) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ndiscap.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:23.0754 NdisTapi (e4a8aec125a2e43a9e32afeea7c9c888) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ndistapi.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:23.0862 Ndisuio (b30ae7f2b6d7e343b0df32e6c08fce75) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ndisuio.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:23.0922 NdisWan (267c415eadcbe53c9ca873dee39cf3a4) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ndiswan.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:23.0971 NDProxy (af7e7c63dcef3f8772726f86039d6eb4) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\NDProxy.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:24.0000 NetBIOS (80b275b1ce3b0e79909db7b39af74d51) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\netbios.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:24.0079 NetBT (dd52a733bf4ca5af84562a5e2f963b91) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\netbt.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:24.0342 netw5v32 (f0c42e0cdce558d658fa53a222b4ccb1) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\netw5v32.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:24.0671 nfrd960 (1d85c4b390b0ee09c7a46b91efb2c097) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nfrd960.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:25.0004 Npfs (1db262a9f8c087e8153d89bef3d2235f) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Npfs.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:25.0163 nsiproxy (e9a0a4d07e53d8fea2bb8387a3293c58) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nsiproxy.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:25.0228 Ntfs (3795dcd21f740ee799fb7223234215af) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Ntfs.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:25.0348 Null (f9756a98d69098dca8945d62858a812c) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Null.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:25.0983 nvlddmkm (615024cafe830d0bdccafddac8a23650) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:26.0293 nvraid (3f3d04b1d08d43c16ea7963954ec768d) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nvraid.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:26.0355 nvstor (c99f251a5de63c6f129cf71933aced0f) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nvstor.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:26.0433 nv_agp (5a0983915f02bae73267cc2a041f717d) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nv_agp.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:26.0474 ohci1394 (08a70a1f2cdde9bb49b885cb817a66eb) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ohci1394.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:26.0512 Parport (2ea877ed5dd9713c5ac74e8ea7348d14) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\parport.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:26.0543 partmgr (ff4218952b51de44fe910953a3e686b9) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\partmgr.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:26.0582 Parvdm (eb0a59f29c19b86479d36b35983daadc) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\parvdm.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:26.0627 pci (c858cb77c577780ecc456a892e7e7d0f) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:26.0659 pciide (afe86f419014db4e5593f69ffe26ce0a) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:26.0703 pcmcia (f396431b31693e71e8a80687ef523506) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pcmcia.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:26.0741 pcw (250f6b43d2b613172035c6747aeeb19f) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\pcw.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:26.0795 PEAUTH (9e0104ba49f4e6973749a02bf41344ed) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\peauth.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:26.0926 pnarp (63200893c9d5934a7504d20f68276cc7) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pnarp.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:27.0009 PptpMiniport (631e3e205ad6d86f2aed6a4a8e69f2db) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\raspptp.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:27.0077 Processor (85b1e3a0c7585bc4aae6899ec6fcf011) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\processr.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:27.0156 Psched (6270ccae2a86de6d146529fe55b3246a) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pacer.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:27.0232 purendis (748bcab4eff5959ed347c05a1c1a0af8) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\purendis.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:27.0295 PxHelp20 (feffcfdc528764a04c8ed63d5fa6e711) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\PxHelp20.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:27.0374 ql2300 (ab95ecf1f6659a60ddc166d8315b0751) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ql2300.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:27.0453 ql40xx (b4dd51dd25182244b86737dc51af2270) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ql40xx.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:27.0489 QWAVEdrv (584078ca1b95ca72df2a27c336f9719d) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\qwavedrv.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:27.0528 RasAcd (30a81b53c766d0133bb86d234e5556ab) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rasacd.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:27.0556 RasAgileVpn (57ec4aef73660166074d8f7f31c0d4fd) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\AgileVpn.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:27.0609 Rasl2tp (d9f91eafec2815365cbe6d167e4e332a) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rasl2tp.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:27.0637 RasPppoe (0fe8b15916307a6ac12bfb6a63e45507) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\raspppoe.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:27.0674 RasSstp (44101f495a83ea6401d886e7fd70096b) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rassstp.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:27.0740 rdbss (835d7e81bf517a3b72384bdcc85e1ce6) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rdbss.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:27.0790 rdpbus (0d8f05481cb76e70e1da06ee9f0da9df) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rdpbus.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:27.0829 RDPCDD (1e016846895b15a99f9a176a05029075) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\RDPCDD.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:27.0952 RDPDR (c5ff95883ffef704d50c40d21cfb3ab5) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\rdpdr.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:27.0998 RDPENCDD (5a53ca1598dd4156d44196d200c94b8a) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\rdpencdd.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:28.0048 RDPREFMP (44b0a53cd4f27d50ed461dae0c0b4e1f) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\rdprefmp.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:28.0098 RDPWD (801371ba9782282892d00aadb08ee367) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\RDPWD.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:28.0143 rdyboost (4ea225bf1cf05e158853f30a99ca29a7) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\rdyboost.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:28.0249 rspndr (032b0d36ad92b582d869879f5af5b928) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rspndr.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:28.0308 s3cap (5423d8437051e89dd34749f242c98648) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\vms3cap.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:28.0472 SASDIFSV (a3281aec37e0720a2bc28034c2df2a56) C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASDIFSV.SYS
2010/11/23 22:24:28.0825 SASKUTIL (61db0d0756a99506207fd724e3692b25) C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL.SYS
2010/11/23 22:24:28.0934 sbp2port (34ee0c44b724e3e4ce2eff29126de5b5) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\sbp2port.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:28.0981 scfilter (a95c54b2ac3cc9c73fcdf9e51a1d6b51) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\scfilter.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:29.0026 secdrv (90a3935d05b494a5a39d37e71f09a677) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\secdrv.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:29.0104 Sentinel (b3c1b187fefc941f63ce0df93d02eb9f) C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\SENTINEL.SYS
2010/11/23 22:24:29.0161 Serenum (9ad8b8b515e3df6acd4212ef465de2d1) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\serenum.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:29.0195 Serial (5fb7fcea0490d821f26f39cc5ea3d1e2) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\serial.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:29.0241 sermouse (79bffb520327ff916a582dfea17aa813) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\sermouse.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:29.0296 sffdisk (9f976e1eb233df46fce808d9dea3eb9c) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\sffdisk.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:29.0324 sffp_mmc (932a68ee27833cfd57c1639d375f2731) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\sffp_mmc.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:29.0358 sffp_sd (4f1e5b0fe7c8050668dbfade8999aefb) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\sffp_sd.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:29.0407 sfloppy (db96666cc8312ebc45032f30b007a547) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\sfloppy.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:29.0457 sisagp (2565cac0dc9fe0371bdce60832582b2e) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\sisagp.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:29.0477 SiSRaid2 (a9f0486851becb6dda1d89d381e71055) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\SiSRaid2.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:29.0512 SiSRaid4 (3727097b55738e2f554972c3be5bc1aa) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\sisraid4.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:29.0550 Smb (3e21c083b8a01cb70ba1f09303010fce) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\smb.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:29.0738 SNTNLUSB (054c6d41933b3bdb09dca17de08a97b2) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\SNTNLUSB.SYS
2010/11/23 22:24:29.0898 SPBBCDrv (e621bb5839cf45fa477f48092edd2b40) C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCDrv.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:30.0012 spldr (95cf1ae7527fb70f7816563cbc09d942) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\spldr.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:30.0152 SRTSP (2abf82c8452ab0b9ffc74a2d5da91989) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\SRTSP.SYS
2010/11/23 22:24:30.0238 SRTSPL (e2f9e5887bea5bd8784d337e06eda31b) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\SRTSPL.SYS
2010/11/23 22:24:30.0277 SRTSPX (3b974c158fabd910186f98df8d3e23f3) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\SRTSPX.SYS
2010/11/23 22:24:30.0364 srv (50a83ca406c808bd35ac9141a0c7618f) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\srv.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:30.0419 srv2 (dce7e10feaabd4cae95948b3de5340bb) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\srv2.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:30.0467 SrvHsfHDA (e00fdfaff025e94f9821153750c35a6d) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\VSTAZL3.SYS
2010/11/23 22:24:30.0559 SrvHsfV92 (ceb4e3b6890e1e42dca6694d9e59e1a0) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\VSTDPV3.SYS
2010/11/23 22:24:30.0639 SrvHsfWinac (bc0c7ea89194c299f051c24119000e17) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\VSTCNXT3.SYS
2010/11/23 22:24:30.0752 srvnet (bd1433a32792fd0dc450479094fc435a) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\srvnet.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:30.0900 stexstor (db32d325c192b801df274bfd12a7e72b) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\stexstor.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:30.0970 STHDA (6a2a5e809c2c0178326d92b19ee4aad3) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\stwrt.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:31.0047 storflt (957e346ca948668f2496a6ccf6ff82cc) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\vmstorfl.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:31.0118 storvsc (d5751969dc3e4b88bf482ac8ec9fe019) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\storvsc.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:31.0142 swenum (e58c78a848add9610a4db6d214af5224) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\swenum.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:31.0258 SymEvent (a54ff04bd6e75dc4d8cb6f3e352635e0) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\SYMEVENT.SYS
2010/11/23 22:24:31.0398 Tcpip (2cc3d75488abd3ec628bbb9a4fc84efc) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\tcpip.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:31.0498 TCPIP6 (2cc3d75488abd3ec628bbb9a4fc84efc) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\tcpip.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:31.0550 tcpipreg (e64444523add154f86567c469bc0b17f) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\tcpipreg.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:31.0592 TDPIPE (1875c1490d99e70e449e3afae9fcbadf) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\tdpipe.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:31.0630 TDTCP (7551e91ea999ee9a8e9c331d5a9c31f3) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\tdtcp.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:31.0684 tdx (cb39e896a2a83702d1737bfd402b3542) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\tdx.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:31.0714 TermDD (c36f41ee20e6999dbf4b0425963268a5) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\termdd.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:31.0779 tssecsrv (98ae6fa07d12cb4ec5cf4a9bfa5f4242) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\tssecsrv.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:31.0824 tunnel (3e461d890a97f9d4c168f5fda36e1d00) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\tunnel.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:31.0847 uagp35 (750fbcb269f4d7dd2e420c56b795db6d) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\uagp35.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:31.0887 udfs (09cc3e16f8e5ee7168e01cf8fcbe061a) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\udfs.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:31.0971 uliagpkx (44e8048ace47befbfdc2e9be4cbc8880) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\uliagpkx.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:32.0002 umbus (049b3a50b3d646baeeee9eec9b0668dc) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\umbus.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:32.0037 UmPass (7550ad0c6998ba1cb4843e920ee0feac) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\umpass.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:32.0105 USBAAPL (1df89c499bf45d878b87ebd4421d462d) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\usbaapl.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:32.0202 usbaudio (2436a42aab4ad48a9b714e5b0f344627) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbaudio.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:32.0272 usbccgp (8455c4ed038efd09e99327f9d2d48ffa) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\usbccgp.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:32.0351 usbcir (04ec7cec62ec3b6d9354eee93327fc82) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\usbcir.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:32.0410 usbehci (1c333bfd60f2fed2c7ad5daf533cb742) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\usbehci.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:32.0456 usbhub (ee6ef93ccfa94fae8c6ab298273d8ae2) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\usbhub.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:32.0508 usbohci (a6fb7957ea7afb1165991e54ce934b74) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\usbohci.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:32.0530 usbprint (797d862fe0875e75c7cc4c1ad7b30252) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\usbprint.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:32.0569 USBSTOR (d8889d56e0d27e57ed4591837fe71d27) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\USBSTOR.SYS
2010/11/23 22:24:32.0592 usbuhci (78780c3ebce17405b1ccd07a3a8a7d72) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\usbuhci.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:32.0691 vcdrom (bfa4ae30b3ac10e9223830bf103f5a3f) C:\Windows\System32\drivers\VCdRom.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:32.0778 VClone (94d73b62e458fb56c9ce60aa96d914f9) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\VClone.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:32.0823 vdrvroot (a059c4c3edb09e07d21a8e5c0aabd3cb) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\vdrvroot.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:32.0856 vga (17c408214ea61696cec9c66e388b14f3) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\vgapnp.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:32.0885 VgaSave (8e38096ad5c8570a6f1570a61e251561) C:\Windows\System32\drivers\vga.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:32.0934 vhdmp (3be6e1f3a4f1afec8cee0d7883f93583) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\vhdmp.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:32.0968 viaagp (c829317a37b4bea8f39735d4b076e923) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\viaagp.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:33.0003 ViaC7 (e02f079a6aa107f06b16549c6e5c7b74) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\viac7.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:33.0034 viaide (e43574f6a56a0ee11809b48c09e4fd3c) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\viaide.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:33.0071 vmbus (379b349f65f453d2a6e75ea6b7448e49) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\vmbus.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:33.0102 VMBusHID (ec2bbab4b84d0738c6c83d2234dc36fe) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\VMBusHID.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:33.0127 volmgr (384e5a2aa49934295171e499f86ba6f3) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\volmgr.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:33.0174 volmgrx (b5bb72067ddddbbfb04b2f89ff8c3c87) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\volmgrx.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:33.0203 volsnap (58df9d2481a56edde167e51b334d44fd) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\volsnap.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:33.0237 vsmraid (9dfa0cc2f8855a04816729651175b631) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\vsmraid.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:33.0283 vwifibus (90567b1e658001e79d7c8bbd3dde5aa6) C:\Windows\System32\drivers\vwifibus.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:33.0319 WacomPen (de3721e89c653aa281428c8a69745d90) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\wacompen.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:33.0353 WANARP (692a712062146e96d28ba0b7d75de31b) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:33.0363 Wanarpv6 (692a712062146e96d28ba0b7d75de31b) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:33.0414 Wd (1112a9badacb47b7c0bb0392e3158dff) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\wd.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:33.0448 Wdf01000 (9950e3d0f08141c7e89e64456ae7dc73) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Wdf01000.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:33.0559 WfpLwf (8b9a943f3b53861f2bfaf6c186168f79) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\wfplwf.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:33.0620 WIMMount (5cf95b35e59e2a38023836fff31be64c) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\wimmount.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:33.0711 WinUsb (30fc6e5448d0cbaaa95280eeef7fedae) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\WinUSB.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:33.0777 WmiAcpi (0217679b8fca58714c3bf2726d2ca84e) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\wmiacpi.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:33.0821 ws2ifsl (6db3276587b853bf886b69528fdb048c) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ws2ifsl.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:33.0879 WudfPf (6f9b6c0c93232cff47d0f72d6db1d21e) C:\Windows\system32\drivers\WudfPf.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:33.0932 WUDFRd (f91ff1e51fca30b3c3981db7d5924252) C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\WUDFRd.sys
2010/11/23 22:24:33.0980 ================================================================================
2010/11/23 22:24:33.0980 Scan finished
2010/11/23 22:24:33.0980 ================================================================================

#13 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,220 posts
  •  

Posted 24 November 2010 - 12:02 PM

It looks good. Thanks for visiting.

#14 rboone2020

rboone2020
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 69 posts
  •  

Posted 13 December 2010 - 11:56 AM

Yep, it is official, the router was correct. I didn't know that was possible. As soon as I returned home, the problem went away.

Good job on the diagnosis.

Randy

#15 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,220 posts
  •  

Posted 13 December 2010 - 12:33 PM

YOu're welcome :thumbup2:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users