Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

internet connection lost at random/ wan miniport?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 iamnothing

iamnothing

• Members
  • 150 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:06 PM

Posted 18 November 2010 - 06:15 PM

I have a sony vaio and use a cable internet connection. The connecting "cord" is plugged directly into the laptop, that is, I do not use it wirelessly. The problem that I am having is when I go to certain websites I lose my connection. There doesn't appear to be any common thread as far as what type of sites. For example, today, November 18, if I went to MSN.com this would happen. I have included screen shots to better illustrate what happens. Hopefully they will appear in the order that the sequence of events take place. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 iamnothing

iamnothing
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 150 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:06 PM

Posted 10 December 2010 - 12:54 AM

sorry to bump this, but does anyone have any thoughts on this? thanks again!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users