Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Allow me to introduce myself...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 DisNfected

DisNfected

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:13 AM

Posted 18 November 2010 - 01:03 PM

Hello, fellow honorable computer operators, programmers and user. I'm like the guy who knows alot of useful information about computers, but have never been A+ Certified or anything like that. Yet, I've been around computers all of my professional life. I've learned this or that about them mostly just from common, everyday use. But to say that I'm an expert would be far over-reaching. I know enough about them to get most average users out of a jam, but not enough to just walk up to a console, review a few HKEYS lines and say, "Ah! There's your problem...do this and all will be well in your computering world." Far from it. And so, here I am, ready to learn and present my own computer problems to the forum and get the assistance I need to protect my PC equipment from those who wish to do the innocent harm.

Wish me luck in trying to crack one nasty malware virus, Alureon.F. This bugger is tenacious!! But I'm close on its heals in erraticating this virus from my children's PC once and for all.

To those who will eventually contribute not only in helping to resolve my computer virus problem but also enhance my learning curve, I say "Thank you!" in advance.

Take care, and my God bless you all.

/s/DisNfected

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,579 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:13 AM

Posted 18 November 2010 - 04:05 PM

Hello and :welcome: to Bleeping Computer.

Be sure to check out the New User Orientation and the excellent Tutorials.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users