Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

programs folder ransacked

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 kimberlylarae

kimberlylarae

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:02 AM

Posted 17 November 2010 - 09:41 AM

I looked in my programs folder in the computer files this morning and it looks like it's been ransacked. Folders are pushed around and on top of each other--I don't even know where to begin to put them right. How do I and what would do this. The first this I did was a virus scan and it didn't show anything do I downloaded the latest version on my virus software, which has never let me down, and scanned again and still came up with nothing. I've been noticing my computer has been slow and last night my apply button was gone in my Photoshop software. Just odd things that isn't quite right. I also scanned with malwarebytes and didn't come up with anything. Any ideas?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users