Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

epson sx115 primter

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 chasrob

chasrob

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:34 AM

Posted 16 November 2010 - 08:48 PM

I have a epson sx115 printer it has been working fine, cartridge needed changing I changed it did not work in the end changed all cartridges, still not printing, copying works ok,tried various things but it does not recognise driver, downloaded driver from epson site still dos`nt recognise driver, used printers installation disc could not load driver it failed to load, cable is ok tried a different cable same problem, failed to print still driver not recognised help A message appears there is a problem installing this hardware an error has occured during installation of this device print driver is unknown, I was reinstalling printer.

Edit: Moved topic from XP to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

Edited by Animal, 17 November 2010 - 12:18 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,300 posts
  •  

Posted 17 November 2010 - 09:11 AM

Well...does the printer exhibit signs of life?

Did you uninstall all printer software, as well as deleting the printer via Control Panel/Printers and Other Hardware...and then try to reinstall?

Louis

#3 chasrob

chasrob
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  

Posted 17 November 2010 - 06:59 PM

Printer copies ok so inks are working, no, I did not remove software, it just states epson printer software as I have a network epson printer I did not want effect that one, as it does not say what printer it effects.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users