Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

bleepingcomputer.com issues?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Talbot

Talbot

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:31 PM

Posted 16 November 2010 - 06:33 PM

Guys,

Many thanks to all at bleeping computer that have helped me in the past. You all do terrific work and this board is a great resource.

I have not logged in in a while, but recently I have started recieving emails to threads I have not subscribed to. It does not happen every day, but when it does happen, I will recieve say 20 - 30 emails advising me of updates to threads posted in the 'Am I infected? What do I do?' forum.

Have I messed up my account settings, or is there something afoot?

Thanks again,

Talbot

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,579 posts
  •  

Posted 16 November 2010 - 06:39 PM

The recent upgrade to the board software may have modified your notification settings. You should review them to make sure they are set how you like them.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

#3 Talbot

Talbot
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 16 November 2010 - 09:18 PM

Thanks,

Have done. Fingers crossed!

T

Edited by Talbot, 16 November 2010 - 09:20 PM.

#4 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,579 posts
  •  

Posted 16 November 2010 - 10:35 PM

:thumbup2:
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users