Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Super laggy browsing speed

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mariol

mariol

• Members
  • 48 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:10 AM

Posted 15 November 2010 - 10:51 PM

these past few days, my internet has been atrocious; mostly browsing speed. my download speed is still the same it's ever been at 3Mbsp. Only the browsing speed has been horrendous. I use AT&T DSL Pro which is 3Mbsp. I've got nothing downloading or uploading, i have security for wireless and I also have done a Avira virus scan and a MalwareBytes scan, no detections. What's wrong?!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 keyboardNinja

keyboardNinja

Bleepin' Ninja

• Members
  • 4,815 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:10 AM

Posted 17 November 2010 - 11:44 AM

What browser are you using?
PICNIC - Problem In Chair, Not In Computer

Posted Image Posted Image

20 Things I Learned About Browsers and the Web

#3 pominator

pominator

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:10 AM

Posted 17 November 2010 - 12:22 PM

Disable your webguard if your antivirus have one (avira premium have one) to see if it help. Also, install NetMeter to see if their is any unknow ongoing activity on your connexion.

Edited by pominator, 17 November 2010 - 12:23 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users