Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

1000050 BSOD

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 febb69

febb69

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:23 PM

Posted 12 November 2010 - 10:32 PM

[font="Garamond"]hey I do also have the same problem... whenever I go surf the internet and play a video that is in high quality or HD my computer just crashes for no reason. Like it will just turn off and shows this blue screen with data information in it but it will just show up for like 3secs so I dont have any chance to see whats the message of the blue screen. But right after, turning on the computer again the "sendeing error report" says that the system has recovered from a serious error.

Error signature
BCCode : 10000050 BCP1 : E6C8D000 BCP2 : 00000000 BCP3 : 8062DF6A
BCP4 : 00000001 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 3_0 Product : 256_1

Technical Information about the error report
C:\DOCUME~1\sheila\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER5569.dir00\Mini111310-03.dmp
C:\DOCUME~1\sheila\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER5569.dir00\sysdata.xml

And everytime Im sending the report to find a solution from the internet, it always return and says that they could not find a solution for the problem. All what Microsoft says that its a "Blue Screen"

Can you please help me on this problem, Im having troubles and now not trusting my Laptop on my work stuff. I lost a lot of hours of work as well, its pretty annoying and it also pisses me off specially when Im working on the computer and a sudden shut down will just kill my work ><

I havent rebooted or formatted the system yet, and I havent done any dianostic test either. Because I dont really know whats the problem. All I know its a blue screen that stays up for 3secs. Please! Please! I really need some help!

Edited by hamluis, 14 November 2010 - 04:24 PM.
Split from different topic ~ Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,253 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:23 AM

Posted 14 November 2010 - 04:27 PM

Let's try this.

Download/install BlueScreenView, http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.html .

Double-click BlueScreenView.exe file.

When scanning is done, Edit/Select All...then File/Save Selected Items.

Save the report as BSOD.txt.

Open BSOD.txt in Notepad, copy all content and paste it into your next reply.

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users