Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I can't hear you.... No sound from speakers.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 aceharly

aceharly

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:42 PM

Posted 13 November 2010 - 04:10 PM

Hello everyone. I have no sound from my speakers, in fact in device manager it tell me I have no audio device,. When I get into it further it says there is no driver.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Staff Emeritus
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here

Posted 13 November 2010 - 05:43 PM

aceharly,

You have posted HERE in Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs.

fireman4it is currently helping you there.

Refrain from making any changes to your computer including installing/uninstall programs, deleting files, modifying the registry, and running scanners or tools unless advised to do so by the person helping you.

When your system is declared clean then we can work with you on getting your sound back.

Edited by Queen-Evie, 13 November 2010 - 05:49 PM.

#3 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,264 posts
  •  

Posted 14 November 2010 - 01:33 PM

based on the fact that you have an open malware log, this thread is now closed.

Once your log process is resolved/completed...you may either PM me or another Mod to reopen this thread ro you can simply create a new topic in the proper forum, based on what your issues are.

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users