Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

PLEASE HELP ME!!!! Computer keeps rebooting over and over again...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 DamienWells

DamienWells

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:24 PM

Posted 12 November 2010 - 08:45 PM

Okay so I have a bit of an issue that perhaps you guys can help me with. I have a dell laptop with windows vista home installed on it. I did a update to vista and after shutting down windows it wont load again. It keeps rebooting over and over again without going into windows. It gets to the welcome screen and reboots again! Well I figured that the update messed up my computer and I had to do a restore. So I installed the windows disk and hit the key when it said load from CD. well it gets to the point where it says loading files or whatever and after that a blue screen comes up and says some crap about some kinda system error. I tried two different cd's! Do you guys know how I could format my computer without a cd or how I could boot into dos mode or download some kinda program that would work? PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!1

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:24 AM

Posted 13 November 2010 - 04:39 PM

Can you boot up into Safe Mode via hitting F8 just before the Windows Vista Logo Screen?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users