Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How to change Netgear wireless IP address to 10.65.10.4

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 techforcity

techforcity

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:57 PM

Posted 11 November 2010 - 09:52 AM

Ok, so here is my delimma. We just switched over to VPN tunneling at our workplace. We have a wireless router working off of one of the switches at one of our branches and it lost the settings in it. I am trying to get it back to handing out our IP addresses that are 10.65.10.xxx and it is still giving 192.168.1.xxx IP addresses. How do I change this in the router so that it gives out the right IP addresses to the computers so that we are able to remote into them again.

Please help me ASAP so I can get these people up and running.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Tingnome

Tingnome

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:57 PM

Posted 11 November 2010 - 10:29 AM

Hey there,

What kind of router are we talking about here?

#3 techforcity

techforcity
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:57 PM

Posted 11 November 2010 - 10:36 AM

It is a wireless netgear.

#4 Tingnome

Tingnome

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:57 PM

Posted 16 November 2010 - 03:49 PM

Sorry my E-mail didnt notify me that you replied, if you still need help login to the router via a browser (192.168.1.1) then on the front page you can choose what the IP address of the router is along with other settings, sorry this is kind of vague if you need a more in depth instructions let me know I can type out a guide to follow

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users