Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

New to forums all together

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 torie1973

torie1973

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:34 AM

Posted 11 November 2010 - 03:19 AM

bought my custom built pc off of a local pc shop, the manager is more of a friend, than a manager. he is off sick, and unable to help me 'remote' like he would normally when i come accross glitches. (I am a pc techno phobe) :huh: My pc has a full bull guard on it, but now is infected with antivirus 8,how can this of happened? and I realise that from reading most of the forum stuff the combo fix sounds like it would be great, but in the hands of someone like me ????LOL....I am 37 and can text and stuff and email but I leave all the PC stuff to the experts...I am practicle in other ways, DIY and changing car wheels etc...but when it comes to knowing how programmes work - it scares the pants off me. My kids laugh at me when I tell them that when I was at school, we only had ONE computer for the whole school, and that took up half of the class room!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 AustrAlien

AustrAlien

Inquisitor

• BC Advisor
  • 6,772 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:34 PM

Posted 11 November 2010 - 04:18 AM

G'day torie1973. :welcome: to the BC forums. You have come to just the right place for some friendly, helpful advice!

Shy? Me too: Very shy! Not that long ago, I was new to forums also .... and just look at me now.

Have a good look around the forums and you are bound to learn lots. In the meantime, post in the "Am I Infected?" forum with your malware problem to get some quick and effective advice.

Enjoy the forums.
AustrAlien
Google is my friend. Make Google your friend too.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users