Ok so I was badly infected with the google redirect browser hijack which was also preventing me from running Spybot, Malwarebytes and nothing was showing up in Avast or AVG (running AVG now, was running Avast when I first got infected a couple of months ago, not running both together). So after doing some research, I foolishly ran Combofix without taking advice first. It cleared up the infection but now, my internet isnt working properly. Initially it wasnt working at all but I realised that it had changed my IP from automatically detect to use specific. I changed that back, the internet is working but not properly. In both Firefox and Chrome I get the 'problem loading page error' and need to keep refreshing the page 10-15 times before it will load. And if the pages do load sometimes they are just plain text on a white background and I again need to refresh it a few times to get the full page to load. However, once a website loads, it works fine moving through sub pages with only the occasional hiccup. Other non-browser based internet such as steam or antivirus updates work more or less perfectly with only an occasional restart of the program required.
I have reset the ip stack and winsock fix (I can do it again if required) but that hasnt helped.
I am attaching the Combofix log below. Please have a look and let me know what I should do next. Thanks