Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Vaio startup

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 robcarl

robcarl

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:59 PM

Posted 10 November 2010 - 11:47 AM

I'm taking a long shot here in asking if anyone has, or has had a similar problem in starting up their Sony Vaio.

The problem is that when I start the laptop, it goes straight to hibernation and will not start up, despite being plugged in the the power supply.

I hope this is the right place to post this question and would appreciate if anyone would offer any assistance.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 bradumd

bradumd

• Members
  • 201 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:59 AM

Posted 10 November 2010 - 01:35 PM

Hi and welcoming to Bleeping Computer!

When you state that it goes straight to hibernation, does that mean when you turn it on again after it has gone into hibernation, it loads up properly as if it is coming out of hibernation?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users