Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Data files to dvd using XP SP3

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 willythecat

willythecat

• Members
  • 64 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:48 AM

Posted 09 November 2010 - 06:22 PM

Am using Windows XP Home SP3
Now l know this is going to be a real stupid question but how do l backup programs to a dvd?
The only dvd burning progam l have is convertxtodvd, which obviously isn't what is needed.
I have a few programs with a capacity larger than a cd, so l thought rather than winrar them, l'll put them all onto a dvd. Ha, easier said than done!
I don't want some massive burning suite to do this, preferably just one simple program.
Can anyone advise with some options.
Many thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,579 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:48 PM

Posted 09 November 2010 - 06:24 PM

I use the freeware version of Deepburner.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

#3 willythecat

willythecat
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 64 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:48 AM

Posted 09 November 2010 - 06:40 PM

Wow Budapest,that was quick!
Have just dowloaded the free version of deepburner, burnt my files to dvd, and l'm now a happy bunny.
Thanks ever so much, really appeciated.
Kind Regards
WTC

#4 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,579 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:48 PM

Posted 09 November 2010 - 06:48 PM

:thumbup2:
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users