Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

TR/Crypt.XPACK.Gen Trojan along with a few others over past week

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
30 replies to this topic

#1 ciege

ciege

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:20 AM

Posted 08 November 2010 - 07:35 PM

Referred from here: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic358639.html ~ OB

I received a thinkpoint virus 2 wks ago when attempting to fix my Iphone with jailbreak links/utilies. After beleiving I cleaned my system of the thinkpoitn my system showed no more signs of issue until last week where I encountered a Fraudulent Pop-up Security Window upon logging on to Chase.com site to review my account. Nothing was typed into the said pop-up and the incident was reported to Chase. I ran several scans daily up until ealier in the week this week and my antivirus and malware s/w detected nothing until the Chase.com Fraudulent Pop-up Security Window appeared again this past Tues. I then began running scans again and no detectios found until this evening when TR/Crypt.XPACK.Gen was discovered.

System: IBM T42 - XP SP3 on a wireless home network

Avira Antivir Personal Anitivirus:
Product version 10.0.0.592 8/9/2010
Search engine 8.02.04.86 10/25/2010
Virus definition file 7.10.13.78 11/2/2010
Control Center 10.00.12.29 11/2/2010
Config Center 10.00.13.16 11/2/2010
Luke Filewalker 10.00.03.01 11/2/2010
AntiVir Guard 10.00.01.52 11/2/2010
Filter 10.00.08.01 11/2/2010
Scheduler 10.00.00.19 11/2/2010
Updater 10.00.00.35 11/2/2010

Malwarebytes’ Anit malware:
Version 1.46

I had posted to initially in the "Am I infected? What do I do?" under the topic "TR/Crypt.XPACK.Gen Trojan along with a few others over past week." and tried several things instructed steps to no avail so far. "To INSANITY and BEYOND !!" of the Moderator Group suggested I run malware removal prep#'s 6-9. GMER repeatedly failed in both normal windows mode and and in safe mode. I was only able to capture the 2 DDS logs. Please further advise. Thank you.

Attached Files

Edited by Orange Blossom, 08 November 2010 - 08:29 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 myrti

myrti

Sillyberry

• Malware Study Hall Admin
  • 33,766 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:20 PM

Posted 15 November 2010 - 10:00 AM

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer

We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.

If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine.

Please include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.

Please refrain from running tools or applying updates other than those we suggest while we are cleaning up your computer. The reason for this is so we know what is going on with the machine at any time. Some programs can interfere with others and hamper the recovery process.

Even if you have already provided information about your PC, we need a new log to see what has changed since you originally posted your problem.
We need to create an OTL Report
  • Please download OTL from one of the following mirrors:
  • Save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on the Posted Image icon on your desktop.
  • Click the "Scan All Users" checkbox.
  • In the custom scan box paste the following:
    msconfig
    safebootminimal
    activex
    drivers32
    netsvcs
    %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.exe
    /md5start
    hlp.dat
    winlogon.exe
    wininit.exe
    explorer.exe
    /md5stop
    %systemroot%\*. /mp /s
    %systemroot%\system32\*.dll /lockedfiles
    %systemroot%\Tasks\*.job /lockedfiles
    %systemroot%\system32\drivers\*.sys /lockedfiles
    %systemroot%\System32\config\*.sav
    %systemroot%\system32\drivers\*.sys /90
  • Push the Posted Image button.
  • Two reports will open, copy and paste them in a reply here:
    • OTL.txt <-- Will be opened
    • Extra.txt<--Will be minimized

In the upper right hand corner of the topic you will see a button called Options. If you click on this in the drop-down menu you can choose Track this topic. I suggest you do this and select Immediate E-Mail notification and click on Proceed. This way you will be advised when we respond to your topic and facilitate the cleaning of your machine.

After 5 days if a topic is not replied to we assume it has been abandoned and it is closed.

regards myrti

is that a bird?  a plane? nooo it's the flying blueberry!

If I have been helping you and haven't replied in 2 days, feel free to shoot me a PM! Please don't send help request via PM, unless I am already helping you. Use the forums!

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#3 ciege

ciege
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  

Posted 15 November 2010 - 01:59 PM

Thank you for responding. This issue has not been resolved. Please see the enclsoed and the logs posted already. If you feel that a OTL report will help I will attempt to run it once I am able to later this afternoon. Thank you!

Referred from here: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic358639.html ~ OB

I received a thinkpoint virus 2 wks ago when attempting to fix my Iphone with jailbreak links/utilies. After beleiving I cleaned my system of the thinkpoitn my system showed no more signs of issue until last week where I encountered a Fraudulent Pop-up Security Window upon logging on to Chase.com site to review my account. Nothing was typed into the said pop-up and the incident was reported to Chase. I ran several scans daily up until ealier in the week this week and my antivirus and malware s/w detected nothing until the Chase.com Fraudulent Pop-up Security Window appeared again this past Tues. I then began running scans again and no detectios found until this evening when TR/Crypt.XPACK.Gen was discovered.

System: IBM T42 - XP SP3 on a wireless home network

Avira Antivir Personal Anitivirus:
Product version 10.0.0.592 8/9/2010
Search engine 8.02.04.86 10/25/2010
Virus definition file 7.10.13.78 11/2/2010
Control Center 10.00.12.29 11/2/2010
Config Center 10.00.13.16 11/2/2010
Luke Filewalker 10.00.03.01 11/2/2010
AntiVir Guard 10.00.01.52 11/2/2010
Filter 10.00.08.01 11/2/2010
Scheduler 10.00.00.19 11/2/2010
Updater 10.00.00.35 11/2/2010

Malwarebytes’ Anit malware:
Version 1.46

I had posted to initially in the "Am I infected? What do I do?" under the topic "TR/Crypt.XPACK.Gen Trojan along with a few others over past week." and tried several things instructed steps to no avail so far. "To INSANITY and BEYOND !!" of the Moderator Group suggested I run malware removal prep#'s 6-9. GMER repeatedly failed in both normal windows mode and and in safe mode. I was only able to capture the 2 DDS logs. Please further advise. Thank you.

#4 myrti

myrti

Sillyberry

• 33,766 posts
  •  

Posted 16 November 2010 - 03:14 AM

Hi,

it would help me, since things may have changed since you ran DDS.

Were all files found since you started the thread in either C:\system volume information or C:\qoobox? Or did you get detections elsewhere?
regards myrti

If I have been helping you and haven't replied in 2 days, feel free to shoot me a PM! Please don't send help request via PM, unless I am already helping you. Use the forums!

#5 ciege

ciege
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  

Posted 16 November 2010 - 08:44 AM

I don't recall. I know I did receive detections in C:\SIEL\OLD MAIL\CSFB mail 98-99.bak contained a virus or unwanted program 'JOKE/Cokegift' [joke] -and- C:\SIEL\OLD MAIL\CSFB mail 98-99.pst contained a virus or unwanted program 'JOKE/Cokegift' [joke].

I'll run the OTL for logs and post. Should also try using Avira Antvir Recovery System CD or Bitdefender Rescue CD?

#6 myrti

myrti

Sillyberry

• 33,766 posts
  •  

Posted 16 November 2010 - 08:52 AM

Hi,

I would hold on that for the time being. As of now, I am not really seeing an active infection on your PC.

The XPack detections in C:\qoobox and C:\system volume information are backups of a file that is no longer present. The detection CokeGift is a joke one of your friends may have send you years ago, when you run the program it'll open your CD drive.

regards myrti

#7 ciege

ciege
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  

Posted 16 November 2010 - 08:56 AM

I'll run the OTL scan and post logs. Thanks.

#8 ciege

ciege
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  

Posted 16 November 2010 - 09:32 AM

OTL Extras logfile created on: 11/16/2010 8:58:49 AM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.17.3 Folder = C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Desktop
Windows XP Professional Edition Service Pack 3 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 7.0.5730.11)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

511.00 Mb Total Physical Memory | 81.00 Mb Available Physical Memory | 16.00% Memory free
1.00 Gb Paging File | 1.00 Gb Available in Paging File | 63.00% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): C:\pagefile.sys 768 1536 [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 78.17 Gb Total Space | 11.20 Gb Free Space | 14.33% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS

Computer Name: MUSASHI | User Name: csiel | Logged in as Administrator.
Boot Mode: Normal | Scan Mode: All users
Company Name Whitelist: Off | Skip Microsoft Files: Off | No Company Name Whitelist: On | File Age = 30 Days

========== Extra Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== File Associations ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2020298736-338106238-3161381328-1006\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.html [@ = FirefoxHTML] -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe (Mozilla Corporation)

========== Shell Spawning ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<key>\shell\[command]\command]
batfile [open] -- "%1" %*
cmdfile [open] -- "%1" %*
comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
https [open] -- "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" -requestPending -osint -url "%1" (Mozilla Corporation)
piffile [open] -- "%1" %*
regfile [merge] -- Reg Error: Key error.
scrfile [config] -- "%1"
scrfile [install] -- rundll32.exe desk.cpl,InstallScreenSaver %l (Microsoft Corporation)
scrfile [open] -- "%1" /S
txtfile [edit] -- Reg Error: Key error.
Unknown [openas] -- %SystemRoot%\system32\rundll32.exe %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,OpenAs_RunDLL %1
Directory [ACDBrowse] -- "C:\Program Files\ACD Systems\ACDSee\ACDSee.exe" "%1" (ACD Systems, Ltd.)
Directory [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [open] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe /idlist,%I,%L (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [explore] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe /e,/idlist,%I,%L (Microsoft Corporation)
Drive [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Security Center Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center]
"AntiVirusDisableNotify" = 0
"FirewallDisableNotify" = 0
"UpdatesDisableNotify" = 0
"AntiVirusOverride" = 0
"FirewallOverride" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\AhnlabAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\ComputerAssociatesAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\KasperskyAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\McAfeeAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\McAfeeFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\PandaAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\PandaFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SophosAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SymantecAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SymantecFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TinyFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TrendAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TrendFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\ZoneLabsFirewall]

========== System Restore Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows NT\SystemRestore]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore]
"DisableSR" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Sr]
"Start" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SrService]
"Start" = 2

========== Firewall Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\WindowsFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\WindowsFirewall\DomainProfile]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\WindowsFirewall\StandardProfile]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile]
"DisableNotifications" = 0
"DoNotAllowExceptions" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile\GloballyOpenPorts\List]
"3389:TCP" = 3389:TCP:*:Disabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22009
"1900:UDP" = 1900:UDP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22007
"2869:TCP" = 2869:TCP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22008
"139:TCP" = 139:TCP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22004
"445:TCP" = 445:TCP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22005
"137:UDP" = 137:UDP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22001
"138:UDP" = 138:UDP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22002

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile]
"EnableFirewall" = 1
"DoNotAllowExceptions" = 0
"DisableNotifications" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\GloballyOpenPorts\List]
"3389:TCP" = 3389:TCP:*:Disabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22009
"1900:UDP" = 1900:UDP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22007
"2869:TCP" = 2869:TCP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22008
"139:TCP" = 139:TCP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22004
"445:TCP" = 445:TCP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22005
"137:UDP" = 137:UDP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22001
"138:UDP" = 138:UDP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22002
"1700:TCP" = 1700:TCP:*:Enabled:MioNet Remote Drive Access 0
"1701:TCP" = 1701:TCP:*:Enabled:MioNet Remote Drive Access 1
"1702:TCP" = 1702:TCP:*:Enabled:MioNet Remote Drive Access 2
"1703:TCP" = 1703:TCP:*:Enabled:MioNet Remote Drive Access 3
"1704:TCP" = 1704:TCP:*:Enabled:MioNet Remote Drive Access 4
"1705:TCP" = 1705:TCP:*:Enabled:MioNet Remote Drive Access 5
"1706:TCP" = 1706:TCP:*:Enabled:MioNet Remote Drive Access 6
"1707:TCP" = 1707:TCP:*:Enabled:MioNet Remote Drive Access 7
"1708:TCP" = 1708:TCP:*:Enabled:MioNet Remote Drive Access 8
"1709:TCP" = 1709:TCP:*:Enabled:MioNet Remote Drive Access 9
"1641:TCP" = 1641:TCP:*:Enabled:MioNet Remote Drive Verification
"1647:TCP" = 1647:TCP:*:Enabled:MioNet Storage Device Configuration
"5432:UDP" = 5432:UDP:*:Enabled:MioNet Storage Device Discovery
"1935:TCP" = 1935:TCP:*:Enabled:BroadCam Video Streaming Server Flash Video Server
"4100:UDP" = 4100:UDP:*:Enabled:uPNP Router Control Port

========== Authorized Applications List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"C:\Program Files\IBM\Updater\jre\bin\java.exe" = C:\Program Files\IBM\Updater\jre\bin\java.exe:*:Enabled:IBM Update Connector -- (IBM)
"C:\Program Files\IBM\Updater\jre\bin\javaw.exe" = C:\Program Files\IBM\Updater\jre\bin\javaw.exe:*:Enabled:IBM Update Connector -- (IBM)
"C:\Program Files\IBM\Updater\ucsmb.exe" = C:\Program Files\IBM\Updater\ucsmb.exe:*:Enabled:IBM Update Connector -- (IBM Corporation, Inc.)
"C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe" = C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe:*:Enabled:AOL Instant Messenger -- File not found
"C:\Program Files\Lexmark 2500 Series\app4r.exe" = C:\Program Files\Lexmark 2500 Series\App4R.exe:*:Enabled:BorgListener -- File not found
"C:\Program Files\Rosetta Stone\Rosetta Stone Version 3\support\bin\win\RosettaStoneLtdServices.exe" = C:\Program Files\Rosetta Stone\Rosetta Stone Version 3\support\bin\win\RosettaStoneLtdServices.exe:*:Enabled:Rosetta Stone Ltd Services -- (Rosetta Stone Ltd. )
"C:\Program Files\Rosetta Stone\Rosetta Stone Version 3\RosettaStoneVersion3.exe" = C:\Program Files\Rosetta Stone\Rosetta Stone Version 3\RosettaStoneVersion3.exe:*:Enabled:Rosetta Stone Version 3 Application -- (Multidmedia Limited )

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"C:\Program Files\IBM\Updater\jre\bin\java.exe" = C:\Program Files\IBM\Updater\jre\bin\java.exe:*:Enabled:IBM Update Connector -- (IBM)
"C:\Program Files\IBM\Access IBM\aibm.exe" = C:\Program Files\IBM\Access IBM\aibm.exe:*:Enabled:Access IBM -- (Internation Business Machines Corporation)
"C:\Program Files\IBM\Updater\jre\bin\javaw.exe" = C:\Program Files\IBM\Updater\jre\bin\javaw.exe:*:Enabled:IBM Update Connector -- (IBM)
"C:\Program Files\IBM\Updater\ucsmb.exe" = C:\Program Files\IBM\Updater\ucsmb.exe:*:Enabled:IBM Update Connector -- (IBM Corporation, Inc.)
"C:\Program Files\Sprint CF2031\PCS Connection Manager\PCS Connection Manager.exe" = C:\Program Files\Sprint CF2031\PCS Connection Manager\PCS Connection Manager.exe:*:Disabled:PCS Connection Manager -- (Growell Telecom Co., Ltd.)
"C:\WINDOWS\system32\mmc.exe" = C:\WINDOWS\system32\mmc.exe:*:Enabled:Microsoft Management Console -- (Microsoft Corporation)
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\Loader\aolload.exe" = C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\Loader\aolload.exe:*:Enabled:AOL Loader -- (AOL LLC)
"C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe" = C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe:*:Enabled:AIM -- (AOL LLC)
"C:\Program Files\Cisco Systems\VPN Client\vpngui.exe" = C:\Program Files\Cisco Systems\VPN Client\vpngui.exe:*:Enabled:vpngui -- (Cisco Systems, Inc.)
"C:\Program Files\Epson Software\Event Manager\EEventManager.exe" = C:\Program Files\Epson Software\Event Manager\EEventManager.exe:*:Enabled:EEventManager.exe -- (SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION)
"C:\Program Files\EpsonNet\EpsonNet Setup\tool09\ENEasyApp.exe" = C:\Program Files\EpsonNet\EpsonNet Setup\tool09\ENEasyApp.exe:*:Enabled:EpsonNet Setup -- (SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION)
"C:\Program Files\Rosetta Stone\Rosetta Stone Version 3\support\bin\win\RosettaStoneLtdServices.exe" = C:\Program Files\Rosetta Stone\Rosetta Stone Version 3\support\bin\win\RosettaStoneLtdServices.exe:*:Enabled:Rosetta Stone Ltd Services -- (Rosetta Stone Ltd. )
"C:\Program Files\Rosetta Stone\Rosetta Stone Version 3\RosettaStoneVersion3.exe" = C:\Program Files\Rosetta Stone\Rosetta Stone Version 3\RosettaStoneVersion3.exe:*:Enabled:Rosetta Stone Version 3 Application -- (Multidmedia Limited )
"C:\WINDOWS\system32\dpvsetup.exe" = C:\WINDOWS\system32\dpvsetup.exe:*:Enabled:Microsoft DirectPlay Voice Test -- (Microsoft Corporation)
"C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe" = C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe:*:Enabled:iTunes -- (Apple Inc.)

========== HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"{002D9D5E-29BA-3E6D-9BC4-3D7D6DBC735C}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 ATL Update kb973924 - x86 9.0.30729.4148
"{007F4F0A-CC46-4C8F-A2AE-26E802625BF3}" = Microsoft Office Live Meeting 2005
"{047882CA-975E-41FC-BE02-6D6396106C4E}" = ACDSee 3.1 (SR-1)
"{0725C68F-FD3A-4476-BDA0-C002C7FE307C}" = BlackBerry Desktop Software 4.2.2
"{07453869-D17D-4159-A23D-0A956CE96448}" = ArcSoft Print Creations
"{09DA4F91-2A09-4232-AB8C-6BC740096DE3}" = Sonic Update Manager
"{0BEDBD4E-2D34-47B5-9973-57E62B29307C}" = ATI Control Panel
"{1007F41F-7D69-468E-8017-3849A5A973C2}" = IBM ThinkVantage Technologies Welcome Message
"{1017A80C-6F09-4548-A84D-EDD6AC9525F0}" = Lexmark Toolbar
"{11783F13-C3A9-44A8-929B-21A476F65272}" = IBM Rescue and Recovery with Rapid Restore
"{1206EF92-2E83-4859-ACCB-2048C3CB7DA6}" = IBM DLA
"{1746EA69-DCB6-4408-B5A5-E75F55439CDF}" = Scan
"{18D10072035C4515918F7E37EAFAACFC}" = AutoUpdate
"{1F1C2DFC-2D24-3E06-BCB8-725134ADF989}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.4148
"{2111B23F-7FDA-4A41-8309-E5A1663CA296}" = IBM ThinkPad Keyboard Customizer Utility
"{22B71A00-4DED-11D4-A5E5-0004AC564F43}" = IBM Access Connections
"{23FB368F-1399-4EAC-817C-4B83ECBE3D83}" = mProSafe
"{28DA872A-0848-48CF-B749-19A198157A2A}" = mDriver
"{2A8E4833-F483-4074-B4DB-F295F7901A8D}" = MobileMe Control Panel
"{2CE5A2E7-3437-4CE7-BCF4-85ED6EEFF9E4}" = iTunes
"{306F0DE6-CB05-4D35-A71A-1F30AF009FE4}" = ACD PhotoStitcher
"{350C97B0-3D7C-4EE8-BAA9-00BCB3D54227}" = WebFldrs XP
"{3E31400D-274E-4647-916C-2CACC3741799}" = EpsonNet Print
"{3EA9D975-BFDC-4E8E-B88B-0446FBC8CA66}" = ATI HYDRAVISION
"{443027F6-2A85-4ACE-B4E8-5F44C02EA301}" = AT&T Communication Manager
"{48F22622-1CC2-4A83-9C1E-644DD96F832D}" = Epson Event Manager
"{508FA22B-AFFC-46CD-9441-2567976574A4}" = Nokia PC Suite
"{5624C000-B109-11D4-9DB4-00E0290FCAC5}" = VPN Client
"{588AA47B-9115-44D3-B2E5-4F10BC659D6C}" = Nokia PC Connectivity Solution
"{63569CE9-FA00-469C-AF5C-E5D4D93ACF91}" = Windows Genuine Advantage v1.3.0254.0
"{66D171AA-670F-4309-9C74-5BA7F7DBA0B3}" = Roxio Media Manager
"{6CE96A14-61E2-48CC-837E-22710A953ADE}" = IBM Themes
"{6DE14BE4-6F04-4935-8ABD-A0A19FE2E55A}" = mCore
"{716E0306-8318-4364-8B8F-0CC4E9376BAC}" = MSXML 4.0 SP2 Parser and SDK
"{72806716-7088-41B2-8FA6-717A2A164DAB}" = IBM Active Protection System
"{753D852A-D86D-42C9-9978-40AE66FB8985}" = Driver Installer
"{770657D0-A123-3C07-8E44-1C83EC895118}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 ATL Update kb973923 - x86 8.0.50727.4053
"{79CA0DF6-8860-4680-BDFF-D3E34BAA9244}" = BlackBerry Device Software v4.5.0 for the BlackBerry 8310 smartphone
"{7B63B2922B174135AFC0E1377DD81EC2}" = DivX Codec
"{82512BC9-BD5D-4C50-BE4D-B98E7DF78687}" = IBM ThinkPad UltraNav Wizard
"{837b34e3-7c30-493c-8f6a-2b0f04e2912c}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
"{89B078C4-50B0-453E-BF53-3A7E6A0D85FA}" = Windows Support Tools
"{8ADFC4160D694100B5B8A22DE9DCABD9}" = DivX Player
"{8B928BA1-EDEC-4227-A2DA-DD83026C36F5}" = mPfMgr
"{8CE4CB34-8187-42A1-B597-517760BEE8EC}" = BPD_Scan
"{8D815BF3-2399-459C-B121-49373FEFB9E8}" = IBM Update Connector
"{90110409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}" = Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003
"{90120000-0020-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Compatibility Pack for the 2007 Office system
"{903B0409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}" = Microsoft Office Project Professional 2003
"{90510409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}" = Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2003
"{91810AFC-A4F8-4EBA-A5AA-B198BBC81144}" = InterVideo WinDVD
"{93D35783-AD34-4CDB-8E7F-71CC730026EC}" = Alice Mobile Olicard 100
"{9541FED0-327F-4DF0-8B96-EF57EF622F19}" = IBM RecordNow!
"{9579E862-5FC7-4337-B1CC-5E37451524C5}" = Motorola Driver Installation
"{981029E0-7FC9-4CF3-AB39-6F133621921A}" = Skype Toolbars
"{99011A6E-5200-11DE-BDB8-7ACD56D89593}" = Rosetta Stone Version 3
"{9A25302D-30C0-39D9-BD6F-21E6EC160475}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.17
"{9CC89556-3578-48DD-8408-04E66EBEF401}" = mXML
"{A3051CD0-2F64-3813-A88D-B8DCCDE8F8C7}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 Service Pack 2
"{A67BB21E-D419-45BB-AB86-7D87D14BBCE2}" = Safari
"{A92DAB39-4E2C-4304-9AB6-BC44E68B55E2}" = Google Update Helper
"{AEE9ABDF-CFFD-4CC2-8519-E8ECEB5A2AAF}" = PENTAX USB DISK Device
"{B13A7C41581B411290FBC0395694E2A9}" = DivX Converter
"{B2544A03-10D0-4E5E-BA69-0362FFC20D18}" = OGA Notifier 2.0.0048.0
"{B4092C6D-E886-4CB2-BA68-FE5A88D31DE6}_is1" = Spybot - Search & Destroy
"{B7050CBDB2504B34BC2A9CA0A692CC29}" = DivX Web Player
"{C09FB3CD-3D0C-3F2D-899A-6A1D67F2073F}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2
"{C1A295B2-7146-46EE-A549-A93738F54A9F}" = BlackBerry v4.2.1 for the 8700 Series Wireless Handheld
"{C4124E95-5061-4776-8D5D-E3D931C778E1}" = Microsoft VC9 runtime libraries
"{C41300B9-185D-475E-BFEC-39EF732F19B1}" = Apple Software Update
"{CA9ED5E4-1548-485B-A293-417840060158}" = ArcSoft Print Creations - Photo Calendar
"{CB2F7EDD-9D1F-43C1-90FC-4F52EAE172A1}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
"{CBC85F2E-1981-4C55-9418-908D08D2C6E8}" = OLYMPUS Master 2
"{CCA1EEA3-555E-4D05-AC46-4B49C6C5D887}" = Apple Mobile Device Support
"{CE2CDD62-0124-36CA-84D3-9F4DCF5C5BD9}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
"{D050D7362D214723AD585B541FFB6C11}" = DivX Content Uploader
"{D103C4BA-F905-437A-8049-DB24763BBE36}" = Skype™ 4.2
"{DAEAFD68-BB4A-4507-A241-C8804D2EA66D}" = Apple Application Support
"{E40CE517-0D42-4198-96B4-C8232B257EB5}" = Data Lifeguard Diagnostic for Windows
"{E4DD8B33-6F9B-41C5-96FF-5DBF27ED23E7}" = Nokia Connectivity Cable Driver
"{E6C82F8F-2031-4825-8CC3-98C5960875C1}" = Epson CreativeZone
"{E7004147-2CCA-431C-AA05-2AB166B9785D}" = QuickTime
"{EA664480-3844-11D5-8C25-444553540000}" = IBM TrackPoint Accessibility Features
"{EC3B598C-1151-4191-B5B4-A9072ADE6259}_is1" = ZipGenius 6 (6.0.2.1060)
"{EC6AF20D-4376-4070-BEE4-D3A0DFF7E140}" = Access IBM
"{ECC3713C-08A4-40E3-95F1-7D0704F1CE5E}" = PL-2303 USB-to-Serial
"{EFF55B46-106F-4151-A0BB-E327F8844FD3}" = HP Officejet Pro L7400 Series
"{F04F9557-81A9-4293-BC49-2C216FA325A7}" = ArcSoft Print Creations - Greeting Card
"{F0BFC7EF-9CF8-44EE-91B0-158884CD87C5}" = mMHouse
"{F1BA3CD5-89DC-4273-8603-A75F33E9B335}" = Nokia Connectivity Adapter Cable DKU-5
"{F1E63043-54FC-429B-AB2C-31AF9FBA4BC7}" = 32 Bit HP CIO Components Installer
"{F240855E-57B8-4807-9A00-7047211D9793}" = Curitel PC Card Software
"{F386C340-DF4B-4BBA-9503-420FB7EDB395}" = Wallpapers
"{FA54AFB1-5745-4389-B8C1-9F7509672ED1}" = iPhone Configuration Utility
"{FCA651F3-5BDA-4DDA-9E4A-5D87D6914CC4}" = mWlsSafe
"{FF1C31AE-0CDC-40CE-AB85-406F8B70D643}" = Bonjour
"{FFFAE01B-466F-4C07-9821-A94FD753BDDA}" = EpsonNet Setup
"010D072E91408D6B7C6FC65489B6D30C027605F5" = Windows Driver Package - Nokia Modem (04/06/2006 6.8.0.17)
"Adobe Flash Player ActiveX" = Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX
"Adobe Flash Player Plugin" = Adobe Flash Player 10 Plugin
"AIM_6" = AIM 6
"All ATI Software" = ATI - Software Uninstall Utility
"ATI Display Driver" = ATI Display Driver
"Avira AntiVir Desktop" = Avira AntiVir Personal - Free Antivirus
"BlackBerry_{0725C68F-FD3A-4476-BDA0-C002C7FE307C}" = BlackBerry Desktop Software 4.2.2
"BroadCam" = BroadCam Video Streaming Server
"CCleaner" = CCleaner
"CNXT_MODEM_PCI_VEN_8086&DEV_24C6&SUBSYS_05591014" = ThinkPad Integrated 56K Modem
"Debut" = Debut Video Capture Software
"Dell Printer Software Uninstall" = Dell Printer Software Uninstall
"EasyEject Utility" = IBM ThinkPad EasyEject Utility
"EPSON NX510 Series" = EPSON NX510 Series Printer Uninstall
"EPSON Scanner" = EPSON Scan
"ESET Online Scanner" = ESET Online Scanner v3
"FileASSASSIN" = FileASSASSIN
"IDNMitigationAPIs" = Microsoft Internationalized Domain Names Mitigation APIs
"ie7" = Windows Internet Explorer 7
"Lexmark Fax Solutions" = Lexmark Fax Solutions
"Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware_is1" = Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
"McAfee Security Scan" = McAfee Security Scan Plus
"MetaFrame Presentation Server Web Client for Win32" = MetaFrame Presentation Server Web Client for Win32
"Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 (1033)" = Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
"Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
"Mozilla Firefox (3.6.12)" = Mozilla Firefox (3.6.12)
"NLSDownlevelMapping" = Microsoft National Language Support Downlevel APIs
"OpenSSH" = OpenSSH for Windows (remove only)
"Pixillion" = Pixillion Image Converter
"Power Features" = IBM ThinkPad Battery MaxiMiser and Power Management Features
"Power Management Driver" = ThinkPad Power Management Driver
"Presentation Director" = IBM ThinkPad Presentation Director
"Prism" = Prism Video Converter
"ProInst" = Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software
"PROSet" = Intel® PRO Network Connections Drivers
"QuickShot_is1" = QuickShot 1.52
"RealPlayer 6.0" = RealPlayer
"Sprint PCS Connection Manager" = PCS Connection Manager
"SynTPDeinstKey" = IBM ThinkPad UltraNav Driver
"ThinkPad Configuration" = IBM ThinkPad Configuration
"ThinkPad FullScreen Magnifier" = ThinkPad FullScreen Magnifier
"ThinkPadSoftwareInstaller" = ThinkPad Software Installer
"VideoPad" = VideoPad Video Editor
"Viewpoint Manager" = Viewpoint Manager (Remove Only)
"ViewpointMediaPlayer" = Viewpoint Media Player
"Windows Media Format Runtime" = Windows Media Format Runtime
"Windows Media Player" = Windows Media Player 10
"Windows XP Service Pack" = Windows XP Service Pack 3
"WinRAR archiver" = WinRAR archiver
"winscp3_is1" = WinSCP 4.2.3 beta

========== HKEY_USERS Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2020298736-338106238-3161381328-1006\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"GoToMeeting" = GoToMeeting/GoToWebinar 3.0.0.190

========== Last 10 Event Log Errors ==========

Error reading Event Logs: The Event Service is not operating properly or the Event Logs are corrupt!

< End of report >

OTL logfile created on: 11/16/2010 8:58:49 AM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.17.3 Folder = C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Desktop
Windows XP Professional Edition Service Pack 3 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 7.0.5730.11)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

511.00 Mb Total Physical Memory | 81.00 Mb Available Physical Memory | 16.00% Memory free
1.00 Gb Paging File | 1.00 Gb Available in Paging File | 63.00% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): C:\pagefile.sys 768 1536 [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 78.17 Gb Total Space | 11.20 Gb Free Space | 14.33% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS

Computer Name: MUSASHI | User Name: csiel | Logged in as Administrator.
Boot Mode: Normal | Scan Mode: All users
Company Name Whitelist: Off | Skip Microsoft Files: Off | No Company Name Whitelist: On | File Age = 30 Days

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - [2010/11/16 08:56:40 | 000,575,488 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Desktop\OTL.exe
PRC - [2010/11/02 09:19:51 | 000,281,768 | ---- | M] (Avira GmbH) -- C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avgnt.exe
PRC - [2010/11/02 09:19:51 | 000,267,944 | ---- | M] (Avira GmbH) -- C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avguard.exe
PRC - [2010/11/02 09:19:51 | 000,135,336 | ---- | M] (Avira GmbH) -- C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\sched.exe
PRC - [2010/10/04 21:27:16 | 000,272,528 | ---- | M] (McAfee, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\McAfee Security Scan\3.0.188\SSScheduler.exe
PRC - [2010/08/13 11:58:56 | 000,144,672 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
PRC - [2010/03/18 10:19:26 | 000,113,152 | ---- | M] (ArcSoft Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\ArcSoft\Connection Service\Bin\ACService.exe
PRC - [2010/01/14 21:11:00 | 000,076,968 | ---- | M] (Avira GmbH) -- C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avshadow.exe
PRC - [2009/03/05 16:07:20 | 002,260,480 | RHS- | M] (Safer-Networking Ltd.) -- C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
PRC - [2009/01/12 09:54:02 | 000,669,520 | ---- | M] (SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION) -- C:\Program Files\Epson Software\Event Manager\EEventManager.exe
PRC - [2008/04/13 19:12:19 | 001,033,728 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe
PRC - [2007/01/04 16:38:18 | 000,112,336 | ---- | M] (Viewpoint Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Manager\ViewMgr.exe
PRC - [2007/01/04 16:38:08 | 000,024,652 | ---- | M] (Viewpoint Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe
PRC - [2006/12/19 18:23:20 | 000,094,208 | ---- | M] (SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\EPSON\EBAPI\eEBSvc.exe
PRC - [2005/11/11 01:33:00 | 000,073,782 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ibmpmsvc.exe
PRC - [2005/03/18 05:07:00 | 000,086,016 | ---- | M] (IBM Corp.) -- C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\ConnectUtilities\QCWLICON.EXE
PRC - [2005/03/03 19:10:32 | 000,094,208 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\PkgMgr\HOTKEY\TPHKMGR.exe
PRC - [2004/09/06 18:03:52 | 000,077,824 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\PkgMgr\HOTKEY\TPONSCR.exe
PRC - [2004/03/26 20:16:30 | 000,102,400 | ---- | M] (IBM Corp.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\TpShocks.exe
PRC - [2004/03/19 15:21:10 | 000,339,968 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\IBM\IBM Rapid Restore Ultra\rrpcsb.exe
PRC - [2004/03/19 14:12:10 | 000,090,112 | ---- | M] (IBM Corp.) -- C:\IBMTOOLS\utils\ibmprc.exe
PRC - [2003/07/11 20:19:22 | 000,032,768 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\TpKmpSvc.exe
PRC - [2002/01/10 17:01:34 | 000,065,536 | ---- | M] (IBM Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\PkgMgr\HOTKEY_1\TpScrex.exe

========== Modules (SafeList) ==========

MOD - [2010/11/16 08:56:40 | 000,575,488 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Desktop\OTL.exe
MOD - [2010/08/23 11:12:02 | 001,054,208 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.2600.6028_x-ww_61e65202\comctl32.dll

========== Win32 Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV - File not found [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\PsaSrv.exe -- (PsaSrv)
SRV - File not found [Auto | Stopped] -- C:\DOCUME~1\csiel\LOCALS~1\Temp\hpdj.exe -- (hpdj)
SRV - [2010/11/02 09:19:51 | 000,267,944 | ---- | M] (Avira GmbH) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avguard.exe -- (AntiVirService)
SRV - [2010/11/02 09:19:51 | 000,135,336 | ---- | M] (Avira GmbH) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\sched.exe -- (AntiVirSchedulerService)
SRV - [2010/10/04 21:27:16 | 000,237,008 | ---- | M] (McAfee, Inc.) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\McAfee Security Scan\3.0.188\McCHSvc.exe -- (McComponentHostService)
SRV - [2010/08/13 11:58:56 | 000,144,672 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe -- (Apple Mobile Device)
SRV - [2010/04/20 14:18:36 | 001,052,676 | ---- | M] (NCH Software) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\BroadCam\broadcam.exe -- (BroadCamService)
SRV - [2010/03/18 10:19:26 | 000,113,152 | ---- | M] (ArcSoft Inc.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\ArcSoft\Connection Service\Bin\ACService.exe -- (ACDaemon)
SRV - [2010/03/08 05:14:26 | 000,655,624 | ---- | M] (Acresso Software Inc.) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe -- (FLEXnet Licensing Service)
SRV - [2008/03/06 16:10:52 | 000,106,496 | ---- | M] (PCTEL) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\AT&T\Communication Manager\RcAppSvc.exe -- (ATTRcAppSvc)
SRV - [2008/03/06 16:01:36 | 000,118,784 | ---- | M] (Bytemobile, Inc.) [Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\bmwebcfg.exe -- (bmwebcfg)
SRV - [2007/01/04 16:38:08 | 000,024,652 | ---- | M] (Viewpoint Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe -- (Viewpoint Manager Service)
SRV - [2006/12/19 18:23:20 | 000,094,208 | ---- | M] (SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\EPSON\EBAPI\eEBSvc.exe -- (EpsonBidirectionalService)
SRV - [2006/04/12 10:36:56 | 000,176,640 | ---- | M] (Nokia.) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\PCSuite\Services\ServiceLayer.exe -- (ServiceLayer)
SRV - [2005/11/11 01:33:00 | 000,073,782 | ---- | M] () [Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ibmpmsvc.exe -- (IBMPMSVC)
SRV - [2005/11/04 09:21:28 | 001,516,584 | ---- | M] (Cisco Systems, Inc.) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Cisco Systems\VPN Client\cvpnd.exe -- (CVPND)
SRV - [2005/03/18 05:07:00 | 000,077,824 | ---- | M] (IBM Corp.) [Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\QCONSVC.EXE -- (QCONSVC)
SRV - [2005/02/18 09:05:30 | 000,360,521 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation ) [Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe -- (S24EventMonitor)
SRV - [2005/02/18 09:03:38 | 000,086,016 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe -- (EvtEng)
SRV - [2005/02/18 09:02:24 | 000,139,264 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe -- (RegSrvc)
SRV - [2004/04/18 06:11:14 | 000,036,864 | ---- | M] () [Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\OpenSSH\bin\cygrunsrv.exe -- (OpenSSHd)
SRV - [2004/03/19 15:21:10 | 000,339,968 | ---- | M] () [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\IBM\IBM Rapid Restore Ultra\rrpcsb.exe -- (IBM Rapid Restore Ultra Service)
SRV - [2003/07/11 20:19:22 | 000,032,768 | ---- | M] () [Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\TpKmpSvc.exe -- (TpKmpSVC)

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV - File not found [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\PROGRA~1\VERIZO~1\VZACCE~1\SMNDIS5.SYS -- (SMNDIS5)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | System | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\Smapint.sys -- (Smapint)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\ComboFix\catchme.sys -- (catchme)
DRV - [2010/11/15 21:16:43 | 000,004,474 | ---- | M] () [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\GATHER.KM -- (EGATHDRV)
DRV - [2010/11/02 09:19:51 | 000,126,856 | ---- | M] (Avira GmbH) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\avipbb.sys -- (avipbb)
DRV - [2010/11/02 09:19:51 | 000,060,936 | ---- | M] (Avira GmbH) [File_System | Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\avgntflt.sys -- (avgntflt)
DRV - [2009/05/11 11:49:19 | 000,011,608 | ---- | M] (Avira GmbH) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avgio.sys -- (avgio)
DRV - [2009/05/11 09:12:49 | 000,028,520 | ---- | M] (Avira GmbH) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ssmdrv.sys -- (ssmdrv)
DRV - [2009/03/26 01:14:09 | 000,117,120 | R--- | M] (Olivetti) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\pmx3gnet.sys -- (pmx3gnet)
DRV - [2009/03/26 01:14:09 | 000,103,552 | R--- | M] (Olivetti) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\pmx3gmdm.sys -- (pmx3gmdm)
DRV - [2008/09/08 22:58:14 | 000,049,904 | R--- | M] (Avanquest Software) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\BVRPMPR5.SYS -- (BVRPMPR5)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:45:12 | 000,060,032 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\USBAUDIO.sys -- (usbaudio) USB Audio Driver (WDM)
DRV - [2008/04/13 13:54:36 | 000,028,672 | ---- | M] (National Semiconductor Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\nscirda.sys -- (NSCIRDA)
DRV - [2008/04/13 13:36:39 | 000,043,008 | ---- | M] (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\amdagp.sys -- (amdagp)
DRV - [2008/04/13 13:36:39 | 000,040,960 | ---- | M] (Silicon Integrated Systems Corporation) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\sisagp.sys -- (sisagp)
DRV - [2008/03/06 16:01:36 | 000,018,816 | ---- | M] (Bytemobile, Inc.) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\tcpipBM.sys -- (tcpipBM)
DRV - [2008/03/06 15:57:32 | 000,032,160 | ---- | M] (PCTEL Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\PCTINDIS5.sys -- (PCTINDIS5)
DRV - [2008/03/06 15:57:32 | 000,027,072 | ---- | M] (Printing Communications Assoc., Inc. (PCAUSA)) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\PCASp50.sys -- (PCASp50)
DRV - [2008/01/03 16:21:32 | 000,026,504 | ---- | M] () [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\swmsflt.sys -- (swmsflt)
DRV - [2007/06/27 09:42:34 | 000,073,856 | R--- | M] (Sierra Wireless Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\swumx51.sys -- (SWUMX51) Sierra Wireless USB MUX Driver (UMTS51)
DRV - [2007/06/27 09:41:48 | 000,101,248 | R--- | M] (Sierra Wireless Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\swnc8u51.sys -- (SWNC8U51) Sierra Wireless MUX NDIS Driver (UMTS51)
DRV - [2007/05/02 08:54:08 | 000,472,224 | ---- | M] (Atheros Communications, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ar5211.sys -- (AR5211)
DRV - [2007/04/09 00:25:20 | 000,005,888 | ---- | M] (DEVGURU Co,LTD.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\PWCTLDRV.sys -- (PWCTLDRV)
DRV - [2007/04/06 02:49:26 | 000,039,808 | ---- | M] (DEVGURU Co,LTD.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\PTDWVsp.sys -- (PTDWVsp) Curitel PC Card Diagnostic Serial Port (UDP)
DRV - [2007/04/06 02:49:20 | 000,041,728 | ---- | M] (DEVGURU Co,LTD.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\PTDWMdm.sys -- (PTDWMdm) Curitel PC Card Drivers (UDP)
DRV - [2007/04/06 02:49:16 | 000,027,392 | ---- | M] (DEVGURU Co,LTD.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\PTDWBus.sys -- (PTDWBus) Curitel PC Card Composite Device driver (UDP)
DRV - [2007/03/20 10:33:26 | 000,028,672 | ---- | M] (http://libusb-win32.sourceforge.net) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\libusb0.sys -- (libusb0)
DRV - [2006/09/28 14:32:14 | 000,009,472 | ---- | M] (June Fabrics Technology) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\pnetmdm.sys -- (pnetmdm)
DRV - [2005/11/11 01:33:00 | 000,010,112 | ---- | M] (Lenovo.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ibmpmdrv.sys -- (IBMPMDRV)
DRV - [2005/11/04 09:20:40 | 000,303,735 | ---- | M] (Cisco Systems, Inc.) [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\CVPNDRVA.sys -- (CVPNDRVA)
DRV - [2005/06/29 18:50:30 | 000,110,080 | ---- | M] (Deterministic Networks, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dne2000.sys -- (DNE)
DRV - [2005/05/17 03:51:34 | 000,005,315 | ---- | M] (Cisco Systems, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\CVirtA.sys -- (CVirtA)
DRV - [2005/05/04 12:53:28 | 000,013,312 | ---- | M] (Windows ® 2000 DDK provider) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\psadd.sys -- (psadd)
DRV - [2005/03/18 05:07:00 | 000,012,288 | ---- | M] (IBM Corporation.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\qcndisif.sys -- (QCNDISIF)
DRV - [2005/03/18 05:07:00 | 000,011,520 | ---- | M] (IBM Corp.) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ANC.sys -- (ANC)
DRV - [2005/03/18 05:07:00 | 000,002,432 | ---- | M] () [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\IBMBLDID.SYS -- (IBMTPCHK)
DRV - [2005/02/14 10:00:10 | 003,255,168 | ---- | M] (Intel® Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\w29n51.sys -- (w29n51) Intel®
DRV - [2005/01/26 05:22:20 | 000,280,344 | ---- | M] (Zone Labs LLC) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\vsdatant.sys -- (vsdatant)
DRV - [2005/01/25 15:27:14 | 001,038,208 | ---- | M] (Conexant Systems, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HSF_DPV.sys -- (HSF_DPV)
DRV - [2005/01/25 15:26:36 | 000,207,616 | ---- | M] (Conexant Systems, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HSFHWICH.sys -- (HSFHWICH)
DRV - [2005/01/25 15:26:28 | 000,703,616 | ---- | M] (Conexant Systems, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HSF_CNXT.sys -- (winachsf)
DRV - [2004/10/15 12:20:04 | 000,011,354 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\s24trans.sys -- (s24trans)
DRV - [2004/09/23 19:39:58 | 000,064,256 | ---- | M] (IBM) [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ibmfilter.sys -- (ibmfilter)
DRV - [2004/09/06 18:03:46 | 000,016,370 | ---- | M] (IBM Corporation) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\TPHKDRV.sys -- (TPHKDRV)
DRV - [2004/09/02 03:05:00 | 000,100,603 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) [File_System | Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnudfa.sys -- (tfsnudfa)
DRV - [2004/09/02 03:05:00 | 000,098,714 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) [File_System | Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnudf.sys -- (tfsnudf)
DRV - [2004/09/02 03:05:00 | 000,086,202 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) [File_System | Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnifs.sys -- (tfsnifs)
DRV - [2004/09/02 03:05:00 | 000,034,843 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) [File_System | Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsncofs.sys -- (tfsncofs)
DRV - [2004/09/02 03:05:00 | 000,025,723 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) [File_System | Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnboio.sys -- (tfsnboio)
DRV - [2004/09/02 03:05:00 | 000,014,715 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) [File_System | Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnopio.sys -- (tfsnopio)
DRV - [2004/09/02 03:05:00 | 000,006,363 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) [File_System | Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnpool.sys -- (tfsnpool)
DRV - [2004/09/02 03:05:00 | 000,004,123 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) [File_System | Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsndrct.sys -- (tfsndrct)
DRV - [2004/09/02 03:05:00 | 000,002,239 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) [File_System | Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsndres.sys -- (tfsndres)
DRV - [2004/08/25 15:28:46 | 000,787,456 | ---- | M] (ATI Technologies Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ati2mtag.sys -- (ati2mtag)
DRV - [2004/08/17 05:21:00 | 000,087,168 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\drvmcdb.sys -- (drvmcdb)
DRV - [2004/08/04 00:41:36 | 000,606,684 | ---- | M] (LT) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ltmdmnt.sys -- (ltmodem5)
DRV - [2004/07/29 03:37:00 | 000,016,384 | ---- | M] (IBM Corp.) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\TPPWR.SYS -- (TPPWR)
DRV - [2004/07/29 03:36:00 | 000,009,341 | ---- | M] () [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\TDSMAPI.SYS -- (TDSMAPI)
DRV - [2004/07/22 17:24:20 | 001,041,152 | ---- | M] (Conexant Systems, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HSF_DP.sys -- (HSF_DP)
DRV - [2004/07/15 04:31:00 | 000,007,168 | ---- | M] () [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\TSMAPIP.SYS -- (TSMAPIP)
DRV - [2004/07/14 13:29:04 | 000,005,627 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) [File_System | System | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sscdbhk5.sys -- (sscdbhk5)
DRV - [2004/07/14 13:28:50 | 000,023,545 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) [File_System | System | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ssrtln.sys -- (ssrtln)
DRV - [2004/07/14 04:56:00 | 000,040,448 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) [File_System | Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\drvnddm.sys -- (drvnddm)
DRV - [2004/07/06 18:50:36 | 000,059,520 | ---- | M] (IBM Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\shockprf.sys -- (Shockprf)
DRV - [2004/06/16 12:47:28 | 000,270,928 | ---- | M] (Synaptics, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\SynTP.sys -- (SynTP)
DRV - [2004/05/14 14:59:00 | 000,004,608 | ---- | M] (IBM Corporation) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\ShockMgr.sys -- (ShockMgr)
DRV - [2003/07/16 14:27:40 | 000,043,264 | ---- | M] (Prolific Technology Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ser2pl.sys -- (Ser2pl)
DRV - [2002/05/31 12:33:06 | 000,046,976 | ---- | M] (GROWELL TELECOM) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sp1xxp.sys -- (SprintCF2031)
DRV - [2001/11/01 05:57:14 | 000,095,104 | ---- | M] (S3 Graphics, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\s3ssavm.sys -- (S3SSavage)
DRV - [2001/08/17 16:07:44 | 000,019,072 | ---- | M] (Adaptec, Inc.) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\sparrow.sys -- (Sparrow)
DRV - [2001/08/17 16:07:42 | 000,030,688 | ---- | M] (LSI Logic) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\sym_u3.sys -- (sym_u3)
DRV - [2001/08/17 16:07:40 | 000,028,384 | ---- | M] (LSI Logic) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\sym_hi.sys -- (sym_hi)
DRV - [2001/08/17 16:07:36 | 000,032,640 | ---- | M] (LSI Logic) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\symc8xx.sys -- (symc8xx)
DRV - [2001/08/17 16:07:34 | 000,016,256 | ---- | M] (Symbios Logic Inc.) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\symc810.sys -- (symc810)
DRV - [2001/08/17 15:52:22 | 000,036,736 | ---- | M] (Promise Technology, Inc.) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\ultra.sys -- (ultra)
DRV - [2001/08/17 15:52:20 | 000,045,312 | ---- | M] (QLogic Corporation) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\ql12160.sys -- (ql12160)
DRV - [2001/08/17 15:52:20 | 000,040,320 | ---- | M] (QLogic Corporation) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\ql1080.sys -- (ql1080)
DRV - [2001/08/17 15:52:18 | 000,049,024 | ---- | M] (QLogic Corporation) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\ql1280.sys -- (ql1280)
DRV - [2001/08/17 15:52:16 | 000,179,584 | ---- | M] (Mylex Corporation) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\dac2w2k.sys -- (dac2w2k)
DRV - [2001/08/17 15:52:12 | 000,017,280 | ---- | M] (American Megatrends Inc.) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\mraid35x.sys -- (mraid35x)
DRV - [2001/08/17 15:52:00 | 000,026,496 | ---- | M] (Advanced System Products, Inc.) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\asc.sys -- (asc)
DRV - [2001/08/17 15:51:58 | 000,014,848 | ---- | M] (Advanced System Products, Inc.) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\asc3550.sys -- (asc3550)
DRV - [2001/08/17 15:51:56 | 000,005,248 | ---- | M] (Acer Laboratories Inc.) [Kernel | Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\aliide.sys -- (AliIde)
DRV - [2001/08/17 15:51:54 | 000,006,656 | ---- | M] (CMD Technology, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\cmdide.sys -- (CmdIde)
DRV - [2001/08/17 15:48:14 | 000,011,520 | ---- | M] (IBM Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\TwoTrack.sys -- (TwoTrack)
DRV - [2001/08/17 14:20:04 | 000,096,256 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ac97intc.sys -- (ac97intc) Intel® 82801 Audio Driver Install Service (WDM)
DRV - [2000/05/31 22:29:54 | 000,007,012 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\PMEMNT.SYS -- (PMEM)

========== Standard Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = %SystemRoot%\system32\blank.htm

IE - HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\S-1-5-19\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\S-1-5-20\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-2020298736-338106238-3161381328-1006\..\URLSearchHook: {472734EA-242A-422b-ADF8-83D1E48CC825} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-2020298736-338106238-3161381328-1006\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-2020298736-338106238-3161381328-1006\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyOverride" = *.local

========== FireFox ==========

FF - prefs.js..browser.search.defaultenginename: "Ask"
FF - prefs.js..browser.search.order.1: "Ask"
FF - prefs.js..browser.search.param.yahoo-fr: "chrf-ytbm"
FF - prefs.js..browser.search.param.yahoo-fr-cjkt: "chrf-ytbm"
FF - prefs.js..browser.search.param.yahoo-type: "${8}"
FF - prefs.js..browser.search.selectedEngine: "Google"
FF - prefs.js..browser.search.useDBForOrder: true
FF - prefs.js..browser.startup.homepage: "http://www.yahoo.com/"
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: en-GB@dictionaries.addons.mozilla.org:1.19
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {5D558C43-550F-4b12-84AB-0D8ABDA9F975}:1.2
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {FDD8ECF0-451A-414D-8C8F-7B7F78B0ECD3}:1.3.5
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: moveplayer@movenetworks.com:1.0.0.071303000004
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {37E4D8EA-8BDA-4831-8EA1-89053939A250}:3.0.0.1
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: fr-classique-reforme1990@dictionaries.addons.mozilla.org:3.9.2
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: it-IT@dictionaries.addons.mozilla.org:3.2
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: es-es@dictionaries.addons.mozilla.org:1.3.1
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {AB2CE124-6272-4b12-94A9-7303C7397BD1}:4.2.0.5198
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0020-ABCDEFFEDCBA}:6.0.20
FF - prefs.js..keyword.URL: "http://toolbar.ask.com/toolbarv/askRedirect?o=13917&gct=&gc=1&q="

FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.6.12\extensions\\Components: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\components [2010/11/06 16:44:33 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.6.12\extensions\\Plugins: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins [2010/11/06 16:44:32 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]

[2008/08/30 11:59:13 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Application Data\Mozilla\Extensions
[2010/11/15 18:40:40 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9814m8cx.default\extensions
[2007/05/09 18:46:52 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Image Zoom) -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9814m8cx.default\extensions\{1A2D0EC4-75F5-4c91-89C4-3656F6E44B68}(2)
[2010/04/27 09:32:12 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Microsoft .NET Framework Assistant) -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9814m8cx.default\extensions\{20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b}
[2010/08/23 01:22:40 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Google Toolbar for Firefox) -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9814m8cx.default\extensions\{3112ca9c-de6d-4884-a869-9855de68056c}(2)
[2009/10/16 14:32:17 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (PDF Download) -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9814m8cx.default\extensions\{37E4D8EA-8BDA-4831-8EA1-89053939A250}
[2007/05/09 18:46:52 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (PDF Download) -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9814m8cx.default\extensions\{37E4D8EA-8BDA-4831-8EA1-89053939A250}(2)
[2010/09/24 16:59:21 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (ViewInFirefox) -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9814m8cx.default\extensions\{5D558C43-550F-4b12-84AB-0D8ABDA9F975}
[2009/09/14 20:23:44 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (IE View Lite) -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9814m8cx.default\extensions\{FDD8ECF0-451A-414D-8C8F-7B7F78B0ECD3}
[2009/08/12 07:05:10 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9814m8cx.default\extensions\en-GB@dictionaries.addons.mozilla.org
[2010/09/30 01:24:42 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9814m8cx.default\extensions\es-es@dictionaries.addons.mozilla.org
[2010/10/04 11:27:33 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9814m8cx.default\extensions\fr-classique-reforme1990@dictionaries.addons.mozilla.org
[2010/10/31 21:59:11 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9814m8cx.default\extensions\it-IT@dictionaries.addons.mozilla.org
[2009/03/17 23:17:20 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9814m8cx.default\extensions\moveplayer@movenetworks.com
[2010/10/24 11:21:25 | 000,000,681 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9814m8cx.default\searchplugins\ask.xml
[2008/05/26 21:59:00 | 000,001,162 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9814m8cx.default\searchplugins\dictionary.xml
[2010/11/15 18:40:44 | 000,001,894 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9814m8cx.default\searchplugins\google-video.xml
[2007/01/16 03:12:39 | 000,000,811 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9814m8cx.default\searchplugins\jobsearch---dicecom.xml
[2010/11/15 18:40:42 | 000,005,216 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9814m8cx.default\searchplugins\linkedin.xml
[2010/11/15 18:40:43 | 000,005,231 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9814m8cx.default\searchplugins\linkedinjobs.xml
[2008/06/27 09:13:55 | 000,001,108 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9814m8cx.default\searchplugins\wikipedia.xml
[2008/06/03 06:14:48 | 000,001,628 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9814m8cx.default\searchplugins\youtube.xml
[2010/11/15 18:40:40 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions
[2010/03/12 00:52:00 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Skype extension for Firefox) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{AB2CE124-6272-4b12-94A9-7303C7397BD1}
[2010/04/16 04:45:57 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Java Console) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0020-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
[2004/11/12 22:36:20 | 000,005,120 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Incorporated) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\NPAdbESD.dll
[2010/04/16 04:45:43 | 000,411,368 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npdeployJava1.dll
[2006/02/26 17:33:20 | 000,114,688 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npmozax.dll
[2007/04/16 12:07:12 | 000,180,293 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npViewpoint.dll

O1 HOSTS File: ([2010/11/05 00:41:19 | 000,000,027 | ---- | M]) - C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 localhost
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670} - No CLSID value found.
O2 - BHO: (Lexmark Toolbar) - {1017A80C-6F09-4548-A84D-EDD6AC9525F0} - C:\Program Files\Lexmark Toolbar\toolband.dll ()
O2 - BHO: (Spybot-S&D IE Protection) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll (Safer Networking Limited)
O2 - BHO: (DriveLetterAccess) - {5CA3D70E-1895-11CF-8E15-001234567890} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswshx.dll (Sonic Solutions)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (Lexmark Toolbar) - {1017A80C-6F09-4548-A84D-EDD6AC9525F0} - C:\Program Files\Lexmark Toolbar\toolband.dll ()
O3 - HKU\S-1-5-21-2020298736-338106238-3161381328-1006\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (Lexmark Toolbar) - {1017A80C-6F09-4548-A84D-EDD6AC9525F0} - C:\Program Files\Lexmark Toolbar\toolband.dll ()
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [avgnt] C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avgnt.exe (Avira GmbH)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [BMMLREF] C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\Utilities\BMMLREF.EXE ()
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [EEventManager] C:\Program Files\Epson Software\Event Manager\EEventManager.exe (SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [IBMPRC] C:\IBMTOOLS\utils\ibmprc.exe (IBM Corp.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [QCWLICON] C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\ConnectUtilities\QCWLICON.EXE (IBM Corp.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [TPHOTKEY] C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\PkgMgr\HOTKEY\TPHKMGR.exe ()
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [TPKMAPHELPER] C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\Utilities\TpKmapAp.exe (IBM Corp.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [TpShocks] C:\WINDOWS\System32\TpShocks.exe (IBM Corp.)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-2020298736-338106238-3161381328-1006..\Run: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe (Safer-Networking Ltd.)
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\McAfee Security Scan Plus.lnk = C:\Program Files\McAfee Security Scan\3.0.188\SSScheduler.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
O6 - HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Restrictions present
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: HonorAutoRunSetting = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoCDBurning = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = 67108863
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 323
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDrives = 0
O7 - HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKU\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 323
O7 - HKU\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = 67108863
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-18\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-18\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 323
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-18\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = 67108863
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-19\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-19\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-20\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-20\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-2020298736-338106238-3161381328-1006\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-2020298736-338106238-3161381328-1006\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 323
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-2020298736-338106238-3161381328-1006\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = 67108863
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-2020298736-338106238-3161381328-1006\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDrives = 0
O8 - Extra context menu item: Open Link Target in Firefox - C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9814m8cx.default\extensions\{5D558C43-550F-4b12-84AB-0D8ABDA9F975}\firefoxviewlink.html ()
O8 - Extra context menu item: View This Page in Firefox - C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9814m8cx.default\extensions\{5D558C43-550F-4b12-84AB-0D8ABDA9F975}\firefoxviewpage.html ()
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Spybot - Search & Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll (Safer Networking Limited)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000001 [] - C:\SPJavaShim\SPJvSHIM.dll (V-ONE Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000005 [] - C:\SPJavaShim\SPJvSHIM.dll (V-ONE Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000006 [] - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll (Apple Inc.)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000001 - File not found
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000002 - File not found
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000003 - File not found
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000032 - C:\SPJavaShim\SPJvSHIM.DLL (V-ONE Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000033 - C:\SPJavaShim\SPJvSHIM.DLL (V-ONE Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000034 - C:\SPJavaShim\SPJvSHIM.DLL (V-ONE Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000035 - C:\SPJavaShim\SPJvSHIM.DLL (V-ONE Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000036 - C:\SPJavaShim\SPJvSHIM.DLL (V-ONE Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000037 - C:\SPJavaShim\SPJvSHIM.DLL (V-ONE Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000038 - C:\SPJavaShim\SPJvSHIM.DLL (V-ONE Corporation)
O16 - DPF: {0FAA926E-2AF4-11D3-9995-00A0CC3A27A9} http://www.timecentre2000.com/Status/Common/pvcombo.cab (Infragistics ComboBox Control)
O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=39204 (Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool)
O16 - DPF: {2DAD3559-2923-4935-AD49-B673D2539944} http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/acpir.cab (IASRunner Class)
O16 - DPF: {5C6698D9-7BE4-4122-8EC5-291D84DBD4A0} http://upload.facebook.com/controls/FacebookPhotoUploader3.cab (Facebook Photo Uploader 4 Control)
O16 - DPF: {74FFE28D-2378-11D5-990C-006094235084} http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/IbmEgath.cab (IBM Access Support)
O16 - DPF: {7530BFB8-7293-4D34-9923-61A11451AFC5} http://download.eset.com/special/eos/OnlineScanner.cab (OnlineScanner Control)
O16 - DPF: {7823A620-9DD9-11CF-A662-00AA00C066D2} http://www.timecentre2000.com/Status/Common/iemenu.cab (PopupMenu Object)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0011-ABCDEFFEDCBA} Reg Error: Value error. (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0012-ABCDEFFEDCBA} Reg Error: Value error. (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} http://fpdownload2.macromedia.com/get/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab (Shockwave Flash Object)
O16 - DPF: {E9C9692E-F93C-11D1-ABB0-0040054FC6FB} http://www.timecentre2000.com/Status/Common/pvdt80.cab (Infragistics DataTable Control 8.0 (OLEDB))
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.1.1
O18 - Protocol\Handler\skype4com {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Skype\Skype4COM.dll (Skype Technologies)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (Explorer.exe) - C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\AtiExtEvent: DllName - Ati2evxx.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\ati2evxx.dll ()
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\QConGina: DllName - QConGina.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\QConGina.dll (IBM Corp.)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\WRNotifier: DllName - WRLogonNTF.dll - File not found
O24 - Desktop WallPaper: C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Wallpaper1.bmp
O24 - Desktop BackupWallPaper: C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Wallpaper1.bmp
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O32 - AutoRun File - [2005/07/30 06:06:17 | 000,000,000 | -H-- | M] () - C:\AUTOEXEC.BAT -- [ NTFS ]
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck autochk *) - File not found
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (SsiEfr.exe) - File not found
O35 - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...com [@ = ComFile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*

MsConfig - StartUpReg: AppleSyncNotifier - hkey= - key= - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleSyncNotifier.exe (Apple Inc.)
MsConfig - StartUpReg: iTunesHelper - hkey= - key= - C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe (Apple Inc.)
MsConfig - StartUpReg: S3TRAY2 - hkey= - key= - File not found
MsConfig - StartUpReg: SynTPEnh - hkey= - key= - C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe (Synaptics, Inc.)
MsConfig - StartUpReg: SynTPLpr - hkey= - key= - C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPLpr.exe (Synaptics, Inc.)
MsConfig - StartUpReg: UC_Start - hkey= - key= - C:\Program Files\IBM\Updater\\ucstartup.exe ()
MsConfig - State: "system.ini" - 0
MsConfig - State: "win.ini" - 0
MsConfig - State: "bootini" - 0
MsConfig - State: "services" - 0
MsConfig - State: "startup" - 0

SafeBootMin: Base - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: Boot Bus Extender - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: Boot file system - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: File system - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: Filter - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: PCI Configuration - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: PNP Filter - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: Primary disk - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: SCSI Class - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: sermouse.sys - Driver
SafeBootMin: System Bus Extender - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: vds - Service
SafeBootMin: vga.sys - Driver
SafeBootMin: {36FC9E60-C465-11CF-8056-444553540000} - Universal Serial Bus controllers
SafeBootMin: {4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - CD-ROM Drive
SafeBootMin: {4D36E967-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - DiskDrive
SafeBootMin: {4D36E969-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Standard floppy disk controller
SafeBootMin: {4D36E96A-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Hdc
SafeBootMin: {4D36E96B-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Keyboard
SafeBootMin: {4D36E96F-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Mouse
SafeBootMin: {4D36E977-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - PCMCIA Adapters
SafeBootMin: {4D36E97B-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - SCSIAdapter
SafeBootMin: {4D36E97D-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - System
SafeBootMin: {4D36E980-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Floppy disk drive
SafeBootMin: {533C5B84-EC70-11D2-9505-00C04F79DEAF} - Volume shadow copy
SafeBootMin: {71A27CDD-812A-11D0-BEC7-08002BE2092F} - Volume
SafeBootMin: {745A17A0-74D3-11D0-B6FE-00A0C90F57DA} - Human Interface Devices

ActiveX: {03F998B2-0E00-11D3-A498-00104B6EB52E} - Viewpoint Media Player
ActiveX: {10072CEC-8CC1-11D1-986E-00A0C955B42F} - Vector Graphics Rendering (VML)
ActiveX: {1B00725B-C455-4DE6-BFB6-AD540AD427CD} - Viewpoint Media Player
ActiveX: {2179C5D3-EBFF-11CF-B6FD-00AA00B4E220} - NetShow
ActiveX: {22d6f312-b0f6-11d0-94ab-0080c74c7e95} - Microsoft Windows Media Player 6.4
ActiveX: {283807B5-2C60-11D0-A31D-00AA00B92C03} - DirectAnimation
ActiveX: {2A3320D6-C805-4280-B423-B665BDE33D8F} - Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Security Update (KB979906)
ActiveX: {2C7339CF-2B09-4501-B3F3-F3508C9228ED} - %SystemRoot%\system32\regsvr32.exe /s /n /i:/UserInstall %SystemRoot%\system32\themeui.dll
ActiveX: {2F6EFCE6-10DF-49F9-9E64-9AE3775B2588} - Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Security Update (KB2416447)
ActiveX: {36f8ec70-c29a-11d1-b5c7-0000f8051515} - Dynamic HTML Data Binding for Java
ActiveX: {3af36230-a269-11d1-b5bf-0000f8051515} - Offline Browsing Pack
ActiveX: {3bf42070-b3b1-11d1-b5c5-0000f8051515} - Uniscribe
ActiveX: {411EDCF7-755D-414E-A74B-3DCD6583F589} - Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1 (KB867460)
ActiveX: {4278c270-a269-11d1-b5bf-0000f8051515} - Advanced Authoring
ActiveX: {44BBA840-CC51-11CF-AAFA-00AA00B6015C} - "%ProgramFiles%\Outlook Express\setup50.exe" /APP:OE /CALLER:WINNT /user /install
ActiveX: {44BBA842-CC51-11CF-AAFA-00AA00B6015B} - rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\msnetmtg.inf,NetMtg.Install.PerUser.NT
ActiveX: {44BBA848-CC51-11CF-AAFA-00AA00B6015C} - DirectShow
ActiveX: {44BBA855-CC51-11CF-AAFA-00AA00B6015F} - DirectDrawEx
ActiveX: {45ea75a0-a269-11d1-b5bf-0000f8051515} - Internet Explorer Help
ActiveX: {4f216970-c90c-11d1-b5c7-0000f8051515} - DirectAnimation Java Classes
ActiveX: {4f645220-306d-11d2-995d-00c04f98bbc9} - Microsoft Windows Script 5.7
ActiveX: {5945c046-1e7d-11d1-bc44-00c04fd912be} - rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\msmsgs.inf,BLC.QuietInstall.PerUser
ActiveX: {5A8D6EE0-3E18-11D0-821E-444553540000} - ICW
ActiveX: {5fd399c0-a70a-11d1-9948-00c04f98bbc9} - Internet Explorer Setup Tools
ActiveX: {630b1da0-b465-11d1-9948-00c04f98bbc9} - Browsing Enhancements
ActiveX: {6BF52A52-394A-11d3-B153-00C04F79FAA6} - Microsoft Windows Media Player
ActiveX: {6fab99d0-bab8-11d1-994a-00c04f98bbc9} - MSN Site Access
ActiveX: {7131646D-CD3C-40F4-97B9-CD9E4E6262EF} - .NET Framework
ActiveX: {73FA19D0-2D75-11D2-995D-00C04F98BBC9} - Web Folders
ActiveX: {7790769C-0471-11d2-AF11-00C04FA35D02} - "%ProgramFiles%\Outlook Express\setup50.exe" /APP:WAB /CALLER:WINNT /user /install
ActiveX: {89820200-ECBD-11cf-8B85-00AA005B4340} - regsvr32.exe /s /n /i:U shell32.dll
ActiveX: {89820200-ECBD-11cf-8B85-00AA005B4383} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ie4uinit.exe -BaseSettings
ActiveX: {89B4C1CD-B018-4511-B0A1-5476DBF70820} - c:\WINDOWS\system32\Rundll32.exe c:\WINDOWS\system32\mscories.dll,Install
ActiveX: {9381D8F2-0288-11D0-9501-00AA00B911A5} - Dynamic HTML Data Binding
ActiveX: {B508B3F1-A24A-32C0-B310-85786919EF28} - .NET Framework
ActiveX: {C09FB3CD-3D0C-3F2D-899A-6A1D67F2073F} - .NET Framework
ActiveX: {C9E9A340-D1F1-11D0-821E-444553540600} - Internet Explorer Core Fonts
ActiveX: {CB2F7EDD-9D1F-43C1-90FC-4F52EAE172A1} - .NET Framework
ActiveX: {CC2A9BA0-3BDD-11D0-821E-444553540000} - Task Scheduler
ActiveX: {CDD7975E-60F8-41d5-8149-19E51D6F71D0} - Windows Movie Maker v2.1
ActiveX: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000} - Adobe Flash Player
ActiveX: {de5aed00-a4bf-11d1-9948-00c04f98bbc9} - HTML Help
ActiveX: {E92B03AB-B707-11d2-9CBD-0000F87A369E} - Active Directory Service Interface
ActiveX: <{12d0ed0d-0ee0-4f90-8827-78cefb8f4988} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ieudinit.exe
ActiveX: >{22d6f312-b0f6-11d0-94ab-0080c74c7e95} - C:\WINDOWS\inf\unregmp2.exe /ShowWMP
ActiveX: >{26923b43-4d38-484f-9b9e-de460746276c} - %systemroot%\system32\shmgrate.exe OCInstallUserConfigIE
ActiveX: >{60B49E34-C7CC-11D0-8953-00A0C90347FF} - RunDLL32 IEDKCS32.DLL,BrandIE4 SIGNUP
ActiveX: >{60B49E34-C7CC-11D0-8953-00A0C90347FF}MICROS - RunDLL32 IEDKCS32.DLL,BrandIE4 SIGNUP
ActiveX: >{881dd1c5-3dcf-431b-b061-f3f88e8be88a} - %systemroot%\system32\shmgrate.exe OCInstallUserConfigOE

Drivers32: msacm.l3acm - C:\WINDOWS\system32\l3codeca.acm (Fraunhofer Institut Integrierte Schaltungen IIS)
Drivers32: msacm.sl_anet - C:\WINDOWS\System32\sl_anet.acm (Sipro Lab Telecom Inc.)
Drivers32: msacm.trspch - C:\WINDOWS\System32\tssoft32.acm (DSP GROUP, INC.)
Drivers32: vidc.cvid - C:\WINDOWS\System32\iccvid.dll (Radius Inc.)
Drivers32: vidc.DIVX - C:\WINDOWS\System32\DivX.dll (DivX, Inc.)
Drivers32: vidc.iv31 - C:\WINDOWS\System32\ir32_32.dll ()
Drivers32: vidc.iv32 - C:\WINDOWS\System32\ir32_32.dll ()
Drivers32: vidc.yv12 - C:\WINDOWS\System32\DivX.dll (DivX, Inc.)

NetSvcs: 6to4 - File not found
NetSvcs: Ias - File not found
NetSvcs: Iprip - File not found
NetSvcs: NWCWorkstation - File not found
NetSvcs: Nwsapagent - File not found
NetSvcs: WmdmPmSp - File not found

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[2010/11/16 08:56:33 | 000,575,488 | ---- | C] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2010/11/15 21:43:14 | 001,913,056 | ---- | C] (Trend Micro Inc.) -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Desktop\HousecallLauncher.exe
[2010/11/15 21:41:44 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\McAfee
[2010/11/15 21:40:08 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\McAfee Security Scan
[2010/11/15 21:39:51 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\McAfee Security Scan
[2010/11/15 21:39:27 | 003,349,000 | ---- | C] (McAfee, Inc.) -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Desktop\SecurityScan_Release.exe
[2010/11/15 19:23:13 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy
[2010/11/15 18:57:56 | 000,000,000 | RH-D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Recent
[2010/11/15 18:43:07 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\CCleaner
[2010/11/06 16:39:30 | 008,567,280 | ---- | C] (Mozilla) -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Desktop\Firefox Setup 3.6.12.exe
[2010/11/06 11:16:59 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\ESET
[2010/11/06 11:12:42 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\RECYCLER
[2010/11/06 11:12:00 | 000,050,688 | ---- | C] (Atribune.org) -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Desktop\ATF-Cleaner.exe
[2010/11/06 10:17:18 | 006,153,376 | ---- | C] (Malwarebytes Corporation ) -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Desktop\mbam-setup.exe
[2010/11/05 00:50:45 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\temp
[2010/11/05 00:14:07 | 000,000,000 | RHSD | C] -- C:\cmdcons
[2010/11/05 00:10:09 | 000,212,480 | ---- | C] (SteelWerX) -- C:\WINDOWS\SWXCACLS.exe
[2010/11/05 00:10:09 | 000,161,792 | ---- | C] (SteelWerX) -- C:\WINDOWS\SWREG.exe
[2010/11/05 00:10:09 | 000,136,704 | ---- | C] (SteelWerX) -- C:\WINDOWS\SWSC.exe
[2010/11/05 00:10:09 | 000,031,232 | ---- | C] (NirSoft) -- C:\WINDOWS\NIRCMD.exe
[2010/11/05 00:09:57 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\ERDNT
[2010/11/05 00:05:25 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Qoobox
[2010/10/31 09:13:47 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\McAfee
[2010/10/26 05:33:47 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\FileASSASSIN
[2010/10/26 00:16:23 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Application Data\Malwarebytes
[2010/10/26 00:16:10 | 000,038,224 | ---- | C] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
[2010/10/26 00:16:04 | 000,020,952 | ---- | C] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\mbam.sys
[2010/10/25 12:26:34 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Application Data\Avira
[2010/10/25 12:17:21 | 000,126,856 | ---- | C] (Avira GmbH) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\avipbb.sys
[2010/10/25 12:17:21 | 000,060,936 | ---- | C] (Avira GmbH) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\avgntflt.sys
[2010/10/25 12:17:21 | 000,045,416 | ---- | C] (Avira GmbH) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\avgntdd.sys
[2010/10/25 12:17:21 | 000,022,360 | ---- | C] (Avira GmbH) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\avgntmgr.sys
[2010/10/25 12:17:20 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Avira
[2010/10/25 12:17:20 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Avira
[2010/10/22 19:20:53 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes
[2010/10/22 19:20:51 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
[2010/10/21 11:49:20 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\PC Tools Security
[2010/10/21 11:49:08 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP
[2010/10/21 11:38:34 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\PC Tools
[2010/10/20 18:46:21 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Local Settings\Application Data\PCHealth
[2010/10/20 18:24:20 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Application Data\Loysy
[2010/10/18 21:49:49 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\.shsh
[2010/10/17 14:10:24 | 000,043,520 | ---- | C] (http://libusb-win32.sourceforge.net) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\libusb0.dll
[2010/10/17 14:10:24 | 000,028,672 | ---- | C] (http://libusb-win32.sourceforge.net) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\libusb0.sys

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[2010/11/16 09:07:16 | 000,000,886 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job
[2010/11/16 08:56:40 | 000,575,488 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2010/11/16 08:48:35 | 000,002,278 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wpa.dbl
[2010/11/16 08:48:24 | 000,000,882 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job
[2010/11/16 08:46:58 | 000,002,048 | --S- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\bootstat.dat
[2010/11/16 08:46:54 | 535,810,048 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
[2010/11/15 22:10:54 | 021,427,137 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DMLRRQSYX
[2010/11/15 21:43:31 | 000,000,036 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Local Settings\Application Data\housecall.guid.cache
[2010/11/15 21:43:14 | 001,913,056 | ---- | M] (Trend Micro Inc.) -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Desktop\HousecallLauncher.exe
[2010/11/15 21:40:07 | 000,001,818 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\McAfee Security Scan Plus.lnk
[2010/11/15 21:40:07 | 000,001,812 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\McAfee Security Scan Plus.lnk
[2010/11/15 21:39:28 | 003,349,000 | ---- | M] (McAfee, Inc.) -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Desktop\SecurityScan_Release.exe
[2010/11/15 21:16:43 | 000,004,474 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\GATHER.KM
[2010/11/15 19:23:39 | 000,000,962 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Spybot - Search & Destroy.lnk
[2010/11/15 19:23:39 | 000,000,944 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Desktop\Spybot - Search & Destroy.lnk
[2010/11/15 19:01:34 | 000,000,996 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\My Documents\cc_20101115_190132.reg
[2010/11/15 19:01:16 | 000,201,286 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\My Documents\cc_20101115_190112.reg
[2010/11/15 19:00:41 | 000,006,538 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\My Documents\cc_20101115_190040.reg
[2010/11/15 18:59:56 | 000,110,334 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\My Documents\cc_20101115_185952.reg
[2010/11/15 18:59:01 | 000,014,596 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\My Documents\cc_20101115_185858.reg
[2010/11/15 18:58:32 | 000,006,000 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\My Documents\cc_20101115_185828.reg
[2010/11/07 02:22:58 | 000,295,424 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Desktop\kv9mcb0d.exe
[2010/11/07 02:20:16 | 000,493,862 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfh009.dat
[2010/11/07 02:20:16 | 000,092,624 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfc009.dat
[2010/11/06 17:01:32 | 002,672,312 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Desktop\esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe
[2010/11/06 16:44:36 | 000,001,613 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Mozilla Firefox.lnk
[2010/11/06 16:39:31 | 008,567,280 | ---- | M] (Mozilla) -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Desktop\Firefox Setup 3.6.12.exe
[2010/11/06 11:12:01 | 000,050,688 | ---- | M] (Atribune.org) -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Desktop\ATF-Cleaner.exe
[2010/11/06 11:04:22 | 000,629,248 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Desktop\dds.scr
[2010/11/06 11:02:57 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\defogger_reenable
[2010/11/06 11:02:22 | 000,050,477 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Desktop\Defogger.exe
[2010/11/06 10:17:18 | 006,153,376 | ---- | M] (Malwarebytes Corporation ) -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Desktop\mbam-setup.exe
[2010/11/05 00:41:19 | 000,000,027 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\etc\hosts
[2010/11/05 00:14:12 | 000,000,310 | RHS- | M] () -- C:\BOOT.INI
[2010/11/05 00:04:56 | 003,903,125 | R--- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Desktop\ComboFix.exe
[2010/11/04 23:49:17 | 000,000,120 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Oremewehapaximi.dat
[2010/11/04 23:49:17 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Wrake.bin
[2010/11/04 19:54:54 | 000,343,990 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Desktop\bookmarks-2010-11-04.json
[2010/11/03 17:36:29 | 000,088,064 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\MBR.exe
[2010/11/03 04:06:27 | 000,000,052 | ---- | M] () -- C:\10648 csiel.BAL
[2010/11/02 19:32:29 | 000,473,600 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Desktop\CHASE ONLINE POSSIBLE FRAUD_11022010.doc
[2010/11/02 09:27:48 | 000,002,265 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Skype.lnk
[2010/11/02 09:19:51 | 000,126,856 | ---- | M] (Avira GmbH) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\avipbb.sys
[2010/11/02 09:19:51 | 000,060,936 | ---- | M] (Avira GmbH) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\avgntflt.sys
[2010/10/31 16:37:19 | 000,002,521 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Desktop\Microsoft Office Outlook 2003.lnk
[2010/10/28 10:53:04 | 000,001,324 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\d3d9caps.dat
[2010/10/28 09:30:14 | 000,002,137 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\iTunes.lnk
[2010/10/26 05:33:47 | 000,000,741 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\FileASSASSIN.lnk
[2010/10/26 00:16:16 | 000,000,707 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.lnk
[2010/10/25 12:17:41 | 000,001,718 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Avira AntiVir Control Center.lnk
[2010/10/23 16:54:31 | 000,000,600 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Application Data\winscp.rnd
[2010/10/21 11:52:45 | 000,740,976 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\Cat.DB
[2010/10/20 21:08:56 | 000,000,006 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Application Data\start
[2010/10/19 00:56:36 | 000,000,787 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\etc\hosts.umbrella
[2010/10/17 09:44:31 | 000,000,785 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Desktop\Address Book.lnk

========== Files Created - No Company Name ==========

[2010/11/16 08:46:54 | 535,810,048 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
[2010/11/15 21:55:33 | 021,427,137 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DMLRRQSYX
[2010/11/15 21:43:31 | 000,000,036 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Local Settings\Application Data\housecall.guid.cache
[2010/11/15 21:40:07 | 000,001,818 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\McAfee Security Scan Plus.lnk
[2010/11/15 21:39:59 | 000,001,812 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\McAfee Security Scan Plus.lnk
[2010/11/15 21:16:43 | 000,004,474 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\GATHER.KM
[2010/11/15 19:23:39 | 000,000,962 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Spybot - Search & Destroy.lnk
[2010/11/15 19:23:39 | 000,000,944 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Desktop\Spybot - Search & Destroy.lnk
[2010/11/15 19:01:33 | 000,000,996 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\My Documents\cc_20101115_190132.reg
[2010/11/15 19:01:13 | 000,201,286 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\My Documents\cc_20101115_190112.reg
[2010/11/15 19:00:40 | 000,006,538 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\My Documents\cc_20101115_190040.reg
[2010/11/15 18:59:53 | 000,110,334 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\My Documents\cc_20101115_185952.reg
[2010/11/15 18:58:59 | 000,014,596 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\My Documents\cc_20101115_185858.reg
[2010/11/15 18:58:31 | 000,006,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\My Documents\cc_20101115_185828.reg
[2010/11/07 02:22:55 | 000,295,424 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Desktop\kv9mcb0d.exe
[2010/11/06 17:01:19 | 002,672,312 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Desktop\esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe
[2010/11/06 16:44:36 | 000,001,613 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Mozilla Firefox.lnk
[2010/11/06 11:04:18 | 000,629,248 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Desktop\dds.scr
[2010/11/06 11:02:57 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\defogger_reenable
[2010/11/06 11:02:22 | 000,050,477 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Desktop\Defogger.exe
[2010/11/05 00:14:12 | 000,000,196 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Boot.bak
[2010/11/05 00:14:08 | 000,260,272 | RHS- | C] () -- C:\cmldr
[2010/11/05 00:10:09 | 000,256,512 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\PEV.exe
[2010/11/05 00:10:09 | 000,098,816 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\sed.exe
[2010/11/05 00:10:09 | 000,088,064 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\MBR.exe
[2010/11/05 00:10:09 | 000,080,412 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\grep.exe
[2010/11/05 00:10:09 | 000,068,096 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\zip.exe
[2010/11/05 00:03:01 | 003,903,125 | R--- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Desktop\ComboFix.exe
[2010/11/04 19:53:54 | 000,343,990 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Desktop\bookmarks-2010-11-04.json
[2010/11/03 04:06:27 | 000,000,052 | ---- | C] () -- C:\10648 csiel.BAL
[2010/11/02 18:21:34 | 000,473,600 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Desktop\CHASE ONLINE POSSIBLE FRAUD_11022010.doc
[2010/10/26 05:33:47 | 000,000,741 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\FileASSASSIN.lnk
[2010/10/26 00:16:16 | 000,000,707 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.lnk
[2010/10/25 12:17:41 | 000,001,718 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Avira AntiVir Control Center.lnk
[2010/10/21 11:52:17 | 000,740,976 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\Cat.DB
[2010/10/20 21:08:56 | 000,000,006 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Application Data\start
[2010/10/20 18:26:23 | 000,000,120 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Oremewehapaximi.dat
[2010/10/20 18:26:23 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Wrake.bin
[2010/10/17 09:44:31 | 000,000,785 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Desktop\Address Book.lnk
[2010/04/21 13:30:06 | 000,000,614 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\winpdf.ini
[2010/01/31 13:55:29 | 000,000,028 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\pdf995.ini
[2010/01/31 13:52:08 | 000,000,060 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\wpd99.drv
[2010/01/31 13:52:06 | 000,051,716 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\pdf995mon.dll
[2009/12/28 23:04:03 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\EEventManager.INI
[2009/12/28 22:20:55 | 000,000,097 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\PICSDK.ini
[2009/12/28 22:16:18 | 000,000,079 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\EPNX510.ini
[2009/08/26 20:07:59 | 000,000,600 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Application Data\winscp.rnd
[2009/08/03 14:07:42 | 000,403,816 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\OGACheckControl.dll
[2009/01/22 22:17:11 | 000,026,504 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\swmsflt.sys
[2009/01/10 23:53:02 | 000,045,056 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\LXF3PMON.DLL
[2009/01/10 23:53:02 | 000,032,768 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\LXF3FXPU.DLL
[2009/01/10 23:52:42 | 000,036,864 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\lxf3oem.dll
[2009/01/10 23:52:42 | 000,012,288 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\LXF3PMRC.DLL
[2008/12/24 13:01:03 | 000,000,345 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\hpzinstall.log
[2007/12/30 10:06:53 | 000,000,023 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Local Settings\Application Data\kodakpcd.ini
[2007/12/21 18:13:39 | 000,011,264 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\csiel\Local Settings\Application Data\DCBC2A71-70D8-4DAN-EHR8-E0D61DEA3FDF.ini
[2007/12/11 17:34:56 | 003,596,288 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\qt-dx331.dll
[2007/12/11 17:32:28 | 000,012,288 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DivXWMPExtType.dll
[2007/06/03 17:17:14 | 000,197,672 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\vpnapi.dll
[2007/06/03 17:17:11 | 000,189,480 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\CSGina.dll
[2007/06/02 12:52:58 | 000,001,359 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\QTSBandwidthCache
[2006/12/30 12:03:34 | 000,000,029 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\atid.ini
[2006/04/26 15:07:27 | 000,000,086 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\mp3wavcon.ini
[2006/04/26 15:05:39 | 000,003,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\affv11300p5now.sys
[2006/03/02 20:46:17 | 000,000,305 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\addr_file.html
[2005/12/15 13:05:41 | 000,001,364 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\DKAAG2DD.ini
[2005/12/15 13:01:40 | 000,057,344 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\lexdlls.dlL
[2005/12/07 11:31:00 | 000,202,752 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\CddbCdda.dll
[2005/11/27 14:12:02 | 000,684,032 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\libeay32.dll
[2005/11/27 14:12:02 | 000,155,648 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ssleay32.dll
[2005/11/01 01:19:09 | 000,010,539 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\hpdj5600.ini
[2005/10/27 01:53:03 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ump.INI
[2005/10/26 03:13:33 | 000,000,376 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ODBC.INI
[2005/10/22 16:38:33 | 000,000,010 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\webica.ini
[2005/05/04 13:04:51 | 000,000,061 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\smscfg.ini
[2005/05/04 12:59:03 | 000,002,432 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\IBMBLDID.SYS
[2005/05/04 12:46:38 | 000,204,800 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\IVIresizeW7.dll
[2005/05/04 12:46:38 | 000,200,704 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\IVIresizeA6.dll
[2005/05/04 12:46:38 | 000,192,512 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\IVIresizeP6.dll
[2005/05/04 12:46:38 | 000,192,512 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\IVIresizeM6.dll
[2005/05/04 12:46:38 | 000,188,416 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\IVIresizePX.dll
[2005/05/04 12:46:38 | 000,020,480 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\IVIresize.dll
[2005/05/04 12:45:05 | 000,000,215 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\wininit.ini
[2005/05/04 12:36:51 | 000,061,440 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\FPCALL.dll
[2005/05/04 12:36:29 | 000,007,168 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\TSMAPIP.SYS
[2005/05/04 12:36:01 | 000,009,341 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\TDSMAPI.SYS
[2005/05/04 11:10:24 | 000,002,481 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\OEMINFO.INI
[2004/11/08 19:12:56 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\px.ini
[2004/03/19 14:12:10 | 000,019,692 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ibmprc.ini
[2004/01/09 08:10:32 | 000,143,360 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\AIBMRUNL.dll
[2003/08/07 13:01:52 | 000,237,568 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\lame_enc.dll
[2003/02/20 11:32:29 | 000,000,791 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\orun32.ini
[2003/02/20 11:03:32 | 000,004,161 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ODBCINST.INI
[2003/01/07 17:05:08 | 000,002,695 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\OUTLPERF.INI
[1980/01/01 02:00:00 | 000,086,016 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ati2evxx.dll
[1980/01/01 02:00:00 | 000,077,824 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\SynTPCoI.dll

========== Custom Scans ==========

< %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.exe >

< MD5 for: EXPLORER.EXE >
[2008/04/13 19:12:19 | 001,033,728 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=12896823FB95BFB3DC9B46BCAEDC9923 -- C:\WINDOWS\ERDNT\cache\explorer.exe
[2008/04/13 19:12:19 | 001,033,728 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=12896823FB95BFB3DC9B46BCAEDC9923 -- C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe
[2008/04/13 19:12:19 | 001,033,728 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=12896823FB95BFB3DC9B46BCAEDC9923 -- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\explorer.exe
[2007/06/13 06:26:03 | 001,033,216 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=7712DF0CDDE3A5AC89843E61CD5B3658 -- C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB938828\SP2QFE\explorer.exe
[2007/06/13 05:23:07 | 001,033,216 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=97BD6515465659FF8F3B7BE375B2EA87 -- C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\explorer.exe

< MD5 for: WINLOGON.EXE >
[2004/08/04 02:56:58 | 000,502,272 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=01C3346C241652F43AED8E2149881BFE -- C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\winlogon.exe
[2008/04/13 19:12:39 | 000,507,904 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=ED0EF0A136DEC83DF69F04118870003E -- C:\WINDOWS\ERDNT\cache\winlogon.exe
[2008/04/13 19:12:39 | 000,507,904 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=ED0EF0A136DEC83DF69F04118870003E -- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\winlogon.exe
[2008/04/13 19:12:39 | 000,507,904 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=ED0EF0A136DEC83DF69F04118870003E -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe

< %systemroot%\*. /mp /s >

< %systemroot%\system32\*.dll /lockedfiles >

< %systemroot%\Tasks\*.job /lockedfiles >

< %systemroot%\system32\drivers\*.sys /lockedfiles >

< %systemroot%\System32\config\*.sav >
[2003/02/20 11:02:10 | 000,094,208 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\default.sav
[2003/02/20 11:02:10 | 000,626,688 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\software.sav
[2003/02/20 11:02:10 | 000,413,696 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\system.sav

< %systemroot%\system32\drivers\*.sys /90 >
[2010/11/02 09:19:51 | 000,060,936 | ---- | M] (Avira GmbH) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\avgntflt.sys
[2010/11/02 09:19:51 | 000,126,856 | ---- | M] (Avira GmbH) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\avipbb.sys
[2010/08/26 08:39:50 | 000,357,248 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\srv.sys

========== Alternate Data Streams ==========

@Alternate Data Stream - 125 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:DFC5A2B2

< End of report >

#9 myrti

myrti

Sillyberry

• 33,766 posts
  •  

Posted 16 November 2010 - 10:01 AM

Hi,

please run a scan with Rootkit Unhooker next:
Scan With RKUnHooker

• Please Download Rootkit Unhooker Save it to your desktop.
  • extract RKUnhooker to your desktop
    Note** it is zipped up in a .rar file - If you do not have a program to unzip this type of file
    you can get a free one from here - http://www.7-zip.org/
  • Now double-click on RKUnhookerLE.exe to run it.
  • Click the Report tab, then click Scan.
  • Check (Tick) Drivers, Stealth,. Uncheck the rest. then Click OK.
  • Wait till the scanner has finished and then click File, Save Report.
  • Save the report somewhere where you can find it. Click Close.
Copy the entire contents of the report and paste it in a reply here.

Note** you may get this warning it is ok, just ignore

"Rootkit Unhooker has detected a parasite inside itself!
It is recommended to remove parasite, okay?"

"just click on Cancel, then Accept".

The log is looking clean, so if you arent having any issues, I think there is little to worry.

regards myrti

#10 ciege

ciege
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  

Posted 16 November 2010 - 02:12 PM

RkU Version: 3.8.388.590, Type LE (SR2)
==============================================
OS Name: Windows XP
Version 5.1.2600 (Service Pack 3)
Number of processors #1
>Drivers
0xBF0B6000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\ati3duag.dll 2240512 bytes (ATI Technologies Inc. , ati3duag.dll)
0x804D7000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe 2189952 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, NT Kernel & System)
0x804D7000 PnpManager 2189952 bytes
0x804D7000 RAW 2189952 bytes
0x804D7000 WMIxWDM 2189952 bytes
0xBF800000 Win32k 1855488 bytes
0xBF800000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\win32k.sys 1855488 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Multi-User Win32 Driver)
0xF77CC000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HSF_DPV.sys 1040384 bytes (Conexant Systems, Inc., HSF_DP driver)
0xF7A5A000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ati2mtag.sys 897024 bytes (ATI Technologies Inc., ATI Radeon WindowsNT Miniport Driver)
0xF7720000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HSF_CNXT.sys 704512 bytes (Conexant Systems, Inc., HSF_CNXT driver)
0xF8316000 Ntfs.sys 577536 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, NT File System Driver)
0xB4D49000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\CVPNDRVA.sys 544768 bytes (Cisco Systems, Inc., Cisco Systems VPN Client IPSec Driver)
0xBF2D9000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\ativvaxx.dll 479232 bytes (ATI Technologies Inc. , Radeon Video Acceleration Universal Driver)
0xB5087000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb.sys 458752 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Windows NT SMB Minirdr)
0xF764F000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\update.sys 385024 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Update Driver)
0xB518C000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\tcpip.sys 364544 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, TCP/IP Protocol Driver)
0xB4BB1000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\srv.sys 360448 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Server driver)
0xBFFA0000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\ATMFD.DLL 286720 bytes (Adobe Systems Incorporated, Windows NT OpenType/Type 1 Font Driver)
0xF79B6000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\SynTP.sys 274432 bytes (Synaptics, Inc., Synaptics Touchpad Driver)
0xF793D000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\smwdm.sys 270336 bytes (Analog Devices, Inc., SoundMAX Integrated Digital Audio )
0xB408C000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\HTTP.sys 266240 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, HTTP Protocol Stack)
0xBF04A000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\ati2cqag.dll 237568 bytes (ATI Technologies Inc., Central Memory Manager / Queue Server Module)
0xBF012000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\ati2dvag.dll 229376 bytes (ATI Technologies Inc., ATI Radeon WindowsNT Display Driver)
0xF78CA000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HSFHWICH.sys 208896 bytes (Conexant Systems, Inc., HSFHWICH WDM driver)
0xBF084000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\atikvmag.dll 204800 bytes (ATI Technologies Inc., Virtual Command And Memory Manager)
0xF76AD000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\rdpdr.sys 196608 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Microsoft RDP Device redirector)
0xF8467000 ACPI.sys 188416 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, ACPI Driver for NT)
0xB4E6E000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\mrxdav.sys 184320 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Windows NT WebDav Minirdr)
0xF82E9000 NDIS.sys 184320 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, NDIS 5.1 wrapper driver)
0xB50F7000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\rdbss.sys 176128 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Redirected Drive Buffering SubSystem Driver)
0xF79F9000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\e1000325.sys 167936 bytes (Intel Corporation, Intel® PRO/1000 Adapter NDIS 5.1 deserialized driver)
0xB5164000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\netbt.sys 163840 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, MBT Transport driver)
0xB5061000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\ipnat.sys 155648 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, IP Network Address Translator)
0xF7919000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\portcls.sys 147456 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Port Class (Class Driver for Port/Miniport Devices))
0xF7A22000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\USBPORT.SYS 147456 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, USB 1.1 & 2.0 Port Driver)
0xB503E000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\avipbb.sys 143360 bytes (Avira GmbH, Avira Driver for Security Enhancement)
0xF797F000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\ks.sys 143360 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Kernel CSA Library)
0xB5142000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\afd.sys 139264 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Ancillary Function Driver for WinSock)
0xF83E1000 fltmgr.sys 131072 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Microsoft Filesystem Filter Manager)
0xF8419000 ftdisk.sys 126976 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, FT Disk Driver)
0xF8438000 pcmcia.sys 122880 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, PCMCIA Bus Driver)
0xF78FD000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\aeaudio.sys 114688 bytes (Andrea Electronics Corporation, Andrea Audio Noise Cancellation Driver)
0xF7705000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\dne2000.sys 110592 bytes (Deterministic Networks, Inc., Deterministic Network Enhancer)
0xF82CF000 Mup.sys 106496 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Multiple UNC Provider driver)
0xB4FE2000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnudf.sys 102400 bytes (Sonic Solutions, Drive Letter Access Component)
0xB4FC9000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnudfa.sys 102400 bytes (Sonic Solutions, Drive Letter Access Component)
0xF8401000 atapi.sys 98304 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, IDE/ATAPI Port Driver)
0xB5026000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\dump_atapi.sys 98304 bytes
0xF83A3000 KSecDD.sys 94208 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Kernel Security Support Provider Interface)
0xF76EE000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\ndiswan.sys 94208 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, MS PPP Framing Driver (Strong Encryption))
0xB4F3B000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\irda.sys 90112 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, IRDA Protocol Driver)
0xB4FFB000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnifs.sys 90112 bytes (Sonic Solutions, Drive Letter Access Component)
0xB5011000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\avgntflt.sys 86016 bytes (Avira GmbH, Avira Minifilter Driver)
0xF83BA000 drvmcdb.sys 86016 bytes (Sonic Solutions, Device Driver)
0xB48CC000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\wdmaud.sys 86016 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, MMSYSTEM Wave/Midi API mapper)
0xF79A2000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\parport.sys 81920 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Parallel Port Driver)
0xF7A46000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\VIDEOPRT.SYS 81920 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Video Port Driver)
0x806EE000 ACPI_HAL 81152 bytes
0x806EE000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\hal.dll 81152 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Hardware Abstraction Layer DLL)
0xB51E5000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\ipsec.sys 77824 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, IPSec Driver)
0xBF000000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\dxg.sys 73728 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, DirectX Graphics Driver)
0xF83CF000 sr.sys 73728 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, System Restore Filesystem Filter Driver)
0xF8456000 pci.sys 69632 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, NT Plug and Play PCI Enumerator)
0xF76DD000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\psched.sys 69632 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, MS QoS Packet Scheduler)
0xB5858000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\Cdfs.SYS 65536 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, CD-ROM File System Driver)
0xF8676000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\cdrom.sys 65536 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, SCSI CD-ROM Driver)
0xEC848000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ibmfilter.sys 65536 bytes (IBM, IBM FFE and RRU filter driver)
0xF8656000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\serial.sys 65536 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Serial Device Driver)
0xF8696000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\drmk.sys 61440 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Microsoft Kernel DRM Descrambler Filter)
0xF8686000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\redbook.sys 61440 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Redbook Audio Filter Driver)
0xF84D6000 Shockprf.sys 61440 bytes (IBM Corporation, Shockproof Disk Driver)
0xED552000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sysaudio.sys 61440 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, System Audio WDM Filter)
0xF8566000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\usbhub.sys 61440 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Default Hub Driver for USB)
0xF8506000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\CLASSPNP.SYS 53248 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, SCSI Class System Dll)
0xF8646000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\i8042prt.sys 53248 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, i8042 Port Driver)
0xF86A6000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\rasl2tp.sys 53248 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, RAS L2TP mini-port/call-manager driver)
0xF84E6000 VolSnap.sys 53248 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Volume Shadow Copy Driver)
0xF86C6000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\raspptp.sys 49152 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Peer-to-Peer Tunneling Protocol)
0xF8526000 agp440.sys 45056 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, 440 NT AGP Filter)
0xB58A8000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\Fips.SYS 45056 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, FIPS Crypto Driver)
0xF8666000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\imapi.sys 45056 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, IMAPI Kernel Driver)
0xF84C6000 MountMgr.sys 45056 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Mount Manager)
0xF86B6000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\raspppoe.sys 45056 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, RAS PPPoE mini-port/call-manager driver)
0xB6A7B000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\drvnddm.sys 40960 bytes (Sonic Solutions, Device Driver Manager)
0xF84B6000 isapnp.sys 40960 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, PNP ISA Bus Driver)
0xF86F6000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\NDProxy.SYS 40960 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, NDIS Proxy)
0xF86E6000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\termdd.sys 40960 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Terminal Server Driver)
0xF84F6000 disk.sys 36864 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, PnP Disk Driver)
0xF8636000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\intelppm.sys 36864 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Processor Device Driver)
0xF86D6000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\msgpc.sys 36864 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, MS General Packet Classifier)
0xB58D8000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\netbios.sys 36864 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, NetBIOS interface driver)
0xB6A2B000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\Normandy.SYS 36864 bytes (RKU Driver)
0xF8516000 PxHelp20.sys 36864 bytes (Sonic Solutions, Px Engine Device Driver for Windows 2000/XP)
0xB602B000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsncofs.sys 36864 bytes (Sonic Solutions, Drive Letter Access Component)
0xB5898000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys 36864 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, MS Remote Access and Routing ARP Driver)
0xF882E000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\Modem.SYS 32768 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Modem Device Driver)
0xB53B0000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\Npfs.SYS 32768 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, NPFS Driver)
0xB62B2000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\Tppwr.sys 32768 bytes (IBM Corp., IBM ThinkPad Power Management Device Driver)
0xF8806000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\usbehci.sys 32768 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, EHCI eUSB Miniport Driver)
0xF881E000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\fdc.sys 28672 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Floppy Disk Controller Driver)
0xF8736000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\PCIIDEX.SYS 28672 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, PCI IDE Bus Driver Extension)
0xF8856000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\RimSerial.sys 28672 bytes (Research in Motion Ltd, RIM Virtual Serial Driver)
0xF8896000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnboio.sys 28672 bytes (Sonic Solutions, Drive Letter Access Component)
0xF8826000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\GEARAspiWDM.sys 24576 bytes (GEAR Software Inc., CD DVD Filter)
0xF880E000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\kbdclass.sys 24576 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Keyboard Class Driver)
0xF8816000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\mouclass.sys 24576 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Mouse Class Driver)
0xB53C8000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ssrtln.sys 24576 bytes (Sonic Solutions, Shared Driver Component)
0xB62AA000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\TDSMAPI.SYS 24576 bytes
0xB62BA000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\TSMAPIP.SYS 24576 bytes
0xF87FE000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\usbuhci.sys 24576 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, UHCI USB Miniport Driver)
0xB53C0000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\vga.sys 24576 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, VGA/Super VGA Video Driver)
0xB53B8000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\Msfs.SYS 20480 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Mailslot driver)
0xF873E000 PartMgr.sys 20480 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Partition Manager)
0xF8846000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\ptilink.sys 20480 bytes (Parallel Technologies, Inc., Parallel Technologies DirectParallel IO Library)
0xF8836000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\rasirda.sys 20480 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, IrDA WAN Miniport Driver)
0xF884E000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\raspti.sys 20480 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, PTI DirectParallel® mini-port/call-manager driver)
0xF87F6000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\swmsflt.sys 20480 bytes (-, Sierra Wireless USB Mass Storage Filter Driver)
0xB62C2000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\tcpipBM.SYS 20480 bytes (Bytemobile, Inc., Bytemobile Kernel Network Provider)
0xF883E000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\TDI.SYS 20480 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, TDI Wrapper)
0xF87A6000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\watchdog.sys 20480 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Watchdog Driver)
0xB4FB9000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\AegisP.sys 16384 bytes (Meetinghouse Data Communications, IEEE 802.1X Protocol Driver)
0xF88CE000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\BATTC.SYS 16384 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Battery Class Driver)
0xF827A000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\CmBatt.sys 16384 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Control Method Battery Driver)
0xF7E38000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\mssmbios.sys 16384 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, System Management BIOS Driver)
0xB4FB1000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\ndisuio.sys 16384 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, NDIS User mode I/O Driver)
0xF827E000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\serenum.sys 16384 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Serial Port Enumerator)
0xF897E000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnopio.sys 16384 bytes (Sonic Solutions, Drive Letter Access Component)
0xB5F0E000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\TPHKDRV.SYS 16384 bytes (IBM Corporation, ThinkPad Hotkey Driver)
0xF88D2000 ACPIEC.sys 12288 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, ACPI Embedded Controller Driver)
0xB58F0000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\ANC.SYS 12288 bytes (IBM Corp., IBM Access Connections - ANC)
0xF88C6000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\BOOTVID.dll 12288 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, VGA Boot Driver)
0xF88CA000 compbatt.sys 12288 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Composite Battery Driver)
0xF8992000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\Dxapi.sys 12288 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, DirectX API Driver)
0xED56A000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\i2omgmt.SYS 12288 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, I2O Utility Filter)
0xF8276000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\ibmpmdrv.sys 12288 bytes (Lenovo., ThinkPad Power Management Driver)
0xB4DDE000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mdmxsdk.sys 12288 bytes (Conexant, Diagnostic Interface DRIVER)
0xF7E50000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\ndistapi.sys 12288 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, NDIS 3.0 connection wrapper driver)
0xB5F16000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\rasacd.sys 12288 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, RAS Automatic Connection Driver)
0xB4FB5000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\s24trans.sys 12288 bytes (Intel Corporation, Intel WLAN Packet Driver)
0xB5F12000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\ws2ifsl.sys 12288 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Winsock2 IFS Layer)
0xF8A3E000 C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avgio.sys 8192 bytes (Avira GmbH, Avira AntiVir Support for Minifilter)
0xF8A12000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\Beep.SYS 8192 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, BEEP Driver)
0xF8A44000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\dump_WMILIB.SYS 8192 bytes
0xF8A1A000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\Fs_Rec.SYS 8192 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, File System Recognizer Driver)
0xF89B6000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\KDCOM.DLL 8192 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Kernel Debugger HW Extension DLL)
0xF8A1C000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\mnmdd.SYS 8192 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Frame buffer simulator)
0xF8A46000 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\Drivers\PMEMNT.SYS 8192 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Physical Memory Driver)
0xF8A1E000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\RDPCDD.sys 8192 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, RDP Miniport)
0xF89FC000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\RootMdm.sys 8192 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Legacy Non-Pnp Modem Device Driver)
0xF8A20000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\ShockMgr.SYS 8192 bytes (IBM Corporation, ShockMgr Device Driver)
0xF89F4000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sscdbhk5.sys 8192 bytes (Sonic Solutions, Shared Driver Component)
0xF89FE000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\swenum.sys 8192 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Plug and Play Software Device Enumerator)
0xF8A56000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnpool.sys 8192 bytes (Sonic Solutions, Drive Letter Access Component)
0xF89F2000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\USBD.SYS 8192 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Universal Serial Bus Driver)
0xF89B8000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\WMILIB.SYS 8192 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, WMILIB WMI support library Dll)
0xF8B27000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\audstub.sys 4096 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, AudStub Driver)
0xF8B8E000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\dxgthk.sys 4096 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, DirectX Graphics Driver Thunk)
0xF8BDE000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\IBMBLDID.SYS 4096 bytes
0xB5963000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\Null.SYS 4096 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, NULL Driver)
0xF8A7F000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\OPRGHDLR.SYS 4096 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, ACPI Operation Registration Driver)
0xF8A7E000 pciide.sys 4096 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Generic PCI IDE Bus Driver)
0xF8BCB000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsndrct.sys 4096 bytes (Sonic Solutions, Drive Letter Access Component)
0xF8B20000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsndres.sys 4096 bytes (Sonic Solutions, Drive Letter Access Component)
>Stealth

#11 ciege

ciege
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  

Posted 16 November 2010 - 05:21 PM

Looking forward to your review and next steps! Thanks so much!

#12 myrti

myrti

Sillyberry

• 33,766 posts
  •  

Posted 17 November 2010 - 05:06 AM

Hi,

your logs are looking pretty clean. Do you know what this file is: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DMLRRQSYX

Can you please post the content of C:\combofix.txt in your next reply.

regards myrti

#13 ciege

ciege
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  

Posted 17 November 2010 - 08:56 AM

morning! i do not know what C:\WINDOWS\System32\DMLRRQSYX is. -would you like me to run combofix?

#14 ciege

ciege
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  

Posted 17 November 2010 - 09:05 AM

I see the combofix file. i will post. i ran that on my own prior to seeking assistance here.

#15 ciege

ciege
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  

Posted 17 November 2010 - 09:17 AM

ComboFix 10-11-04.01 - csiel 11/05/2010 1:20.1.1 - x86
Microsoft Windows XP Professional 5.1.2600.3.1252.1.1033.18.511.294 [GMT -4:00]
Running from: c:\documents and settings\csiel\Desktop\ComboFix.exe
AV: AntiVir Desktop *On-access scanning disabled* (Updated) {AD166499-45F9-482A-A743-FDD3350758C7}
AV: AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic Virus Protection *On-access scanning enabled* (Updated) {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000}
AV: AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic Virus Protection *On-access scanning enabled* (Updated) {806ED0B3-FFA4-00DA-0D24-347CA8A3377C}
AV: AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic Virus Protection *On-access scanning enabled* (Updated) {806ED0B3-FFA4-00EB-0D24-347CA8A3377C}

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Other Deletions )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

c:\documents and settings\csiel\Application Data\ACD Systems\ACDSee\ImageDB.ddf
c:\documents and settings\csiel\Application Data\completescan
c:\documents and settings\csiel\Application Data\install
c:\documents and settings\csiel\g2mdlhlpx.exe
c:\documents and settings\csiel\Local Settings\Application Data\{4167098B-A67C-428E-B370-AA9BC991987F}
c:\documents and settings\csiel\Local Settings\Application Data\{4167098B-A67C-428E-B370-AA9BC991987F}\chrome.manifest
c:\documents and settings\csiel\Local Settings\Application Data\{4167098B-A67C-428E-B370-AA9BC991987F}\chrome\content\_cfg.js
c:\documents and settings\csiel\Local Settings\Application Data\{4167098B-A67C-428E-B370-AA9BC991987F}\chrome\content\overlay.xul
c:\documents and settings\csiel\Local Settings\Application Data\{4167098B-A67C-428E-B370-AA9BC991987F}\install.rdf
c:\documents and settings\csiel\SRProxy.dll
c:\documents and settings\Seba\Application Data\ACD Systems\ACDSee\ImageDB.ddf
c:\windows\igihirew.dll
c:\windows\system32\ndisapi.dll
c:\windows\system32\pwdmon.dll
c:\windows\Tasks\At1.job
c:\windows\Tasks\At10.job
c:\windows\Tasks\At11.job
c:\windows\Tasks\At12.job
c:\windows\Tasks\At13.job
c:\windows\Tasks\At14.job
c:\windows\Tasks\At15.job
c:\windows\Tasks\At16.job
c:\windows\Tasks\At17.job
c:\windows\Tasks\At18.job
c:\windows\Tasks\At19.job
c:\windows\Tasks\At2.job
c:\windows\Tasks\At20.job
c:\windows\Tasks\At21.job
c:\windows\Tasks\At22.job
c:\windows\Tasks\At23.job
c:\windows\Tasks\At24.job
c:\windows\Tasks\At3.job
c:\windows\Tasks\At4.job
c:\windows\Tasks\At5.job
c:\windows\Tasks\At6.job
c:\windows\Tasks\At7.job
c:\windows\Tasks\At8.job
c:\windows\Tasks\At9.job

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Drivers/Services )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

-------\Legacy_NDISRD
-------\Service_NDISRD

((((((((((((((((((((((((( Files Created from 2010-10-05 to 2010-11-05 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2010-11-05 05:42 . 2010-11-05 05:42 4474 ----a-w- c:\windows\GATHER.KM
2010-10-31 14:13 . 2010-10-31 14:13 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\McAfee
2010-10-26 10:33 . 2010-10-26 10:33 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\FileASSASSIN
2010-10-26 05:16 . 2010-10-26 05:16 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\csiel\Application Data\Malwarebytes
2010-10-21 16:49 . 2010-10-22 07:19 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\PC Tools Security
2010-10-21 16:49 . 2010-10-22 06:34 -------- d---a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP
2010-10-21 16:38 . 2010-10-22 06:32 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\PC Tools
2010-10-20 23:46 . 2010-10-20 23:46 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\csiel\Local Settings\Application Data\PCHealth
2010-10-20 23:26 . 2010-11-05 04:49 0 ----a-w- c:\windows\Wrake.bin
2010-10-20 23:24 . 2010-10-21 00:18 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\csiel\Application Data\Loysy
2010-10-19 02:49 . 2010-10-19 03:17 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\csiel\.shsh
2010-10-17 19:10 . 2007-03-20 15:33 28672 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\libusb0.sys
2010-10-17 19:10 . 2007-03-20 15:33 43520 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\libusb0.dll
2010-10-13 01:39 . 2010-09-18 06:53 953856 ------w- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\mfc40u.dll
2010-10-13 01:39 . 2010-09-18 06:53 974848 ------w- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\mfc42.dll
2010-10-13 01:38 . 2010-08-23 16:12 617472 ------w- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\comctl32.dll

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Find3M Report ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2010-09-18 16:23 . 1980-01-01 07:00 974848 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\mfc42u.dll
2010-09-18 06:53 . 1980-01-01 07:00 974848 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\mfc42.dll
2010-09-18 06:53 . 1980-01-01 07:00 954368 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\mfc40.dll
2010-09-18 06:53 . 1980-01-01 07:00 953856 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\mfc40u.dll
2010-09-09 13:38 . 1980-01-01 07:00 832512 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\wininet.dll
2010-09-09 13:38 . 1980-01-01 07:00 1830912 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\inetcpl.cpl
2010-09-09 13:38 . 2005-05-04 17:17 78336 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\ieencode.dll
2010-09-09 13:38 . 1980-01-01 07:00 17408 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\corpol.dll
2010-09-08 15:57 . 2005-05-04 17:17 389120 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\html.iec
2010-09-08 15:17 . 2010-09-08 15:17 94208 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\QuickTimeVR.qtx
2010-09-08 15:17 . 2010-09-08 15:17 69632 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\QuickTime.qts
2010-09-01 11:51 . 1980-01-01 07:00 285824 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\atmfd.dll
2010-08-31 13:42 . 1980-01-01 07:00 1852800 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\win32k.sys
2010-08-27 08:02 . 1980-01-01 07:00 119808 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\t2embed.dll
2010-08-27 05:57 . 1980-01-01 07:00 99840 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\srvsvc.dll
2010-08-26 13:39 . 1980-01-01 07:00 357248 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\srv.sys
2010-08-26 12:52 . 2009-04-15 02:07 5120 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\xpsp4res.dll
2010-08-23 16:12 . 1980-01-01 07:00 617472 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\comctl32.dll
2010-08-17 13:17 . 1980-01-01 07:00 58880 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\spoolsv.exe
2010-08-16 08:45 . 1980-01-01 07:00 590848 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\rpcrt4.dll

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Reg Loading Points ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown
REGEDIT4

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"OM2_Monitor"="c:\program files\OLYMPUS\OLYMPUS Master 2\MMonitor.exe" [2007-09-11 95536]
"ISUSPM"="c:\program files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\ISUSPM.exe" [2006-09-11 218032]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"S3TRAY2"="S3Tray2.exe" [2001-10-12 69632]
"SynTPLpr"="c:\program files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPLpr.exe" [2004-06-16 110592]
"SynTPEnh"="c:\program files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe" [2004-06-16 512000]
"TPKMAPHELPER"="c:\program files\ThinkPad\Utilities\TpKmapAp.exe" [2004-02-05 897024]
"TpShocks"="TpShocks.exe" [2004-03-27 102400]
"TPHOTKEY"="c:\progra~1\ThinkPad\PkgMgr\HOTKEY\TPHKMGR.exe" [2005-03-04 94208]
"TP4EX"="tp4ex.exe" [2002-09-04 53248]
"EZEJMNAP"="c:\progra~1\ThinkPad\UTILIT~1\EzEjMnAp.Exe" [2003-12-25 208896]
"ATIPTA"="c:\program files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe" [2004-08-25 339968]
"UC_Start"="c:\program files\IBM\Updater\\ucstartup.exe" [2004-07-14 36864]
"UpdateManager"="c:\program files\Common Files\Sonic\Update Manager\sgtray.exe" [2003-08-19 110592]
"dla"="c:\windows\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe" [2004-09-02 127035]
"IBMPRC"="c:\ibmtools\UTILS\ibmprc.exe" [2004-03-19 90112]
"QCWLICON"="c:\program files\ThinkPad\ConnectUtilities\QCWLICON.EXE" [2005-03-18 86016]
"BMMLREF"="c:\program files\ThinkPad\Utilities\BMMLREF.EXE" [2004-07-29 20480]
"BMMMONWND"="c:\progra~1\ThinkPad\UTILIT~1\BatInfEx.dll" [2004-07-29 395776]
"RoxWatchTray"="c:\program files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxWatchTray9.exe" [2007-04-23 228088]
"AppleSyncNotifier"="c:\program files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleSyncNotifier.exe" [2010-09-08 47904]
"EEventManager"="c:\progra~1\EPSONS~1\EVENTM~1\EEventManager.exe" [2009-01-12 669520]
"ArcSoft Connection Service"="c:\program files\Common Files\ArcSoft\Connection Service\Bin\ACDaemon.exe" [2010-03-18 207360]
"ConnMonitor"="c:\program files\Alice Mobile Olicard 100\ConnMonitor.exe" [2009-06-18 401408]
"QuickTime Task"="c:\program files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" [2010-09-08 421888]
"iTunesHelper"="c:\program files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe" [2010-09-24 421160]
"avgnt"="c:\program files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avgnt.exe" [2010-11-02 281768]

c:\documents and settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
Cisco Systems VPN Client.lnk - c:\program files\Cisco Systems\VPN Client\vpngui.exe [2007-6-3 1524776]
Digital Line Detect.lnk - c:\program files\Digital Line Detect\DLG.exe [2005-5-4 24576]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\winlogon\notify\QConGina]
2005-03-18 10:07 262144 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\QConGina.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\session manager]
BootExecute REG_MULTI_SZ autocheck autochk *\0SsiEfr.exe

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"c:\\Program Files\\IBM\\Updater\\jre\\bin\\java.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\IBM\\Access IBM\\aibm.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Messenger\\msmsgs.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\IBM\\Updater\\jre\\bin\\javaw.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\IBM\\Updater\\ucsmb.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Sprint CF2031\\PCS Connection Manager\\PCS Connection Manager.exe"=
"c:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"=
"%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe"=
"c:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\mmc.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\Loader\\aolload.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\AIM6\\aim6.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Cisco Systems\\VPN Client\\vpngui.exe"=
"%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Epson Software\\Event Manager\\EEventManager.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\EpsonNet\\EpsonNet Setup\\tool09\\ENEasyApp.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Rosetta Stone\\Rosetta Stone Version 3\\support\\bin\\win\\RosettaStoneLtdServices.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Rosetta Stone\\Rosetta Stone Version 3\\RosettaStoneVersion3.exe"=
"c:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\dpvsetup.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Skype\\Plugin Manager\\skypePM.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Bonjour\\mDNSResponder.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\iTunes\\iTunes.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Skype\\Phone\\Skype.exe"=

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\GloballyOpenPorts\List]
"3389:TCP"= 3389:TCP:*:Disabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22009
"1700:TCP"= 1700:TCP:MioNet Remote Drive Access 0
"1701:TCP"= 1701:TCP:MioNet Remote Drive Access 1
"1702:TCP"= 1702:TCP:MioNet Remote Drive Access 2
"1703:TCP"= 1703:TCP:MioNet Remote Drive Access 3
"1704:TCP"= 1704:TCP:MioNet Remote Drive Access 4
"1705:TCP"= 1705:TCP:MioNet Remote Drive Access 5
"1706:TCP"= 1706:TCP:MioNet Remote Drive Access 6
"1707:TCP"= 1707:TCP:MioNet Remote Drive Access 7
"1708:TCP"= 1708:TCP:MioNet Remote Drive Access 8
"1709:TCP"= 1709:TCP:MioNet Remote Drive Access 9
"1641:TCP"= 1641:TCP:MioNet Remote Drive Verification
"1647:TCP"= 1647:TCP:MioNet Storage Device Configuration
"5432:UDP"= 5432:UDP:MioNet Storage Device Discovery
"1935:TCP"= 1935:TCP:BroadCam Video Streaming Server Flash Video Server
"4100:UDP"= 4100:UDP:uPNP Router Control Port

R1 TPPWR;TPPWR;c:\windows\system32\drivers\TPPWR.SYS [5/4/2005 2:03 PM 16384]
R2 AntiVirSchedulerService;Avira AntiVir Scheduler;c:\program files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\sched.exe [10/25/2010 1:17 PM 135336]
R2 OpenSSHd;OpenSSH Server;c:\program files\OpenSSH\bin\cygrunsrv.exe [4/18/2004 7:11 AM 36864]
R2 Viewpoint Manager Service;Viewpoint Manager Service;c:\program files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe [1/10/2007 2:32 PM 24652]
S2 gupdate;Google Update Service (gupdate);c:\program files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [3/24/2010 6:42 PM 135664]
S3 ATTRcAppSvc;AT&T RcAppSvc;c:\program files\AT&T\Communication Manager\RcAppSvc.exe [3/6/2008 5:10 PM 106496]
S3 BroadCamService;BroadCam Video Streaming Server;c:\program files\NCH Software\BroadCam\broadcam.exe [4/20/2010 3:18 PM 1052676]
S3 libusb0;LibUsb-Win32 - Kernel Driver, Version 0.1.12.1;c:\windows\system32\drivers\libusb0.sys [10/17/2010 3:10 PM 28672]
S3 pmx3gmdm;Olivetti USB Device for Legacy Serial Communication;c:\windows\system32\drivers\pmx3gmdm.sys [4/11/2010 2:14 PM 103552]
S3 pmx3gnet;Olivetti USB-NDIS miniport;c:\windows\system32\drivers\pmx3gnet.sys [4/11/2010 2:14 PM 117120]
S3 pnetmdm;PdaNet Modem;c:\windows\system32\drivers\pnetmdm.sys [8/28/2009 11:46 PM 9472]
S3 PTDWBus;Curitel PC Card Composite Device driver (UDP);c:\windows\system32\drivers\PTDWBus.sys [11/13/2007 1:29 AM 27392]
S3 PTDWMdm;Curitel PC Card Drivers (UDP);c:\windows\system32\drivers\PTDWMdm.sys [11/13/2007 1:29 AM 41728]
S3 PTDWVsp;Curitel PC Card Diagnostic Serial Port (UDP);c:\windows\system32\drivers\PTDWVsp.sys [11/13/2007 1:29 AM 39808]
S3 PWCTLDRV;The NECHostController Filter Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\PWCTLDRV.sys [11/13/2007 1:29 AM 5888]
S3 QCNDISIF;QCNDISIF;c:\windows\system32\drivers\qcndisif.sys [5/4/2005 1:59 PM 12288]
S3 SprintCF2031;Sprint CF2031 Modem;c:\windows\system32\drivers\sp1xxp.sys [5/31/2002 1:33 PM 46976]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\svchost]
HPZ12 REG_MULTI_SZ Pml Driver HPZ12 Net Driver HPZ12
hpdevmgmt REG_MULTI_SZ hpqcxs08
Contents of the 'Scheduled Tasks' folder

2006-11-26 c:\windows\Tasks\BMMTask.job
- c:\progra~1\ThinkPad\UTILIT~1\BMMTASK.EXE [2005-05-04 08:37]

2010-04-21 c:\windows\Tasks\broadcamShakeIcon.job
- c:\program files\NCH Software\BroadCam\broadcam.exe [2010-04-20 19:18]

2010-11-05 c:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job
- c:\program files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2010-03-24 22:42]

2010-11-05 c:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job
- c:\program files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2010-03-24 22:42]

2010-04-30 c:\windows\Tasks\videopadShakeIcon.job
- c:\program files\NCH Software\VideoPad\videopad.exe [2010-04-20 19:18]
------- Supplementary Scan -------
uInternet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
IE: Google Sidewiki... - c:\program files\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\GoogleToolbarDynamic_mui_en_89D8574934B26AC4.dll/cmsidewiki.html
IE: Open Link Target in Firefox - file://c:\documents and settings\csiel\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9814m8cx.default\extensions\{5D558C43-550F-4b12-84AB-0D8ABDA9F975}\firefoxviewlink.html
IE: View This Page in Firefox - file://c:\documents and settings\csiel\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9814m8cx.default\extensions\{5D558C43-550F-4b12-84AB-0D8ABDA9F975}\firefoxviewpage.html
LSP: bmnet.dll
LSP: c:\spjavashim\SPJvSHIM.DLL
DPF: {0FAA926E-2AF4-11D3-9995-00A0CC3A27A9} - hxxp://www.timecentre2000.com/Status/Common/pvcombo.cab
DPF: {7823A620-9DD9-11CF-A662-00AA00C066D2} - hxxp://www.timecentre2000.com/Status/Common/iemenu.cab
DPF: {E9C9692E-F93C-11D1-ABB0-0040054FC6FB} - hxxp://www.timecentre2000.com/Status/Common/pvdt80.cab
- - - - ORPHANS REMOVED - - - -

HKCU-Run-Aim6 - (no file)
HKCU-Run-updateMgr - c:\program files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\AdobeUpdateManager.exe
HKCU-Run-SpybotSD TeaTimer - c:\program files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
HKLM-Run-Wmilije - c:\windows\igihirew.dll
Notify-tphotkey - tphklock.dll
AddRemove-M2416447 - c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Updates\hotfix.exe
AddRemove-M979906 - c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Updates\hotfix.exe

catchme 0.3.1398 W2K/XP/Vista - rootkit/stealth malware detector by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2010-11-05 01:41
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 NTFS

scanning hidden processes ...

scanning hidden autostart entries ...

scanning hidden files ...

scan completed successfully
hidden files: 0

--------------------- LOCKED REGISTRY KEYS ---------------------

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\DeterministicNetworks\DNE\Parameters]
"SymbolicLinkValue"=hex(6):5c,00,52,00,65,00,67,00,69,00,73,00,74,00,72,00,79,
00,5c,00,4d,00,61,00,63,00,68,00,69,00,6e,00,65,00,5c,00,53,00,79,00,73,00,\
--------------------- DLLs Loaded Under Running Processes ---------------------

- - - - - - - > 'winlogon.exe'(1116)
c:\windows\system32\Ati2evxx.dll

- - - - - - - > 'lsass.exe'(1172)
c:\windows\system32\bmnet.dll

- - - - - - - > 'explorer.exe'(808)
c:\windows\system32\WININET.dll
c:\windows\system32\IEFRAME.dll
------------------------ Other Running Processes ------------------------
c:\windows\system32\ibmpmsvc.exe
c:\windows\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
c:\program files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe
c:\program files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe
c:\windows\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
c:\program files\Common Files\EPSON\EBAPI\eEBSVC.exe
c:\program files\Common Files\ArcSoft\Connection Service\Bin\ACService.exe
c:\program files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avguard.exe
c:\program files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
c:\windows\system32\bmwebcfg.exe
c:\program files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
c:\program files\Cisco Systems\VPN Client\cvpnd.exe
c:\program files\IBM\IBM Rapid Restore Ultra\rrpcsb.exe
c:\program files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
c:\program files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avshadow.exe
c:\program files\OpenSSH\usr\sbin\sshd.exe
c:\windows\System32\QCONSVC.EXE
c:\program files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe
c:\windows\system32\TpKmpSVC.exe
c:\windows\system32\wdfmgr.exe
c:\program files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Manager\ViewMgr.exe
c:\windows\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
c:\windows\system32\TpShocks.exe
c:\program files\ThinkPad\PkgMgr\HOTKEY\TPONSCR.exe
c:\program files\ThinkPad\PkgMgr\HOTKEY_1\TpScrex.exe
c:\windows\system32\rundll32.exe
c:\program files\Common Files\ArcSoft\Connection Service\Bin\ArcCon.ac
c:\program files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
Completion time: 2010-11-05 01:50:42 - machine was rebooted
ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt 2010-11-05 05:50

Pre-Run: 11,520,380,928 bytes free
Post-Run: 11,976,998,912 bytes free

WindowsXP-KB310994-SP2-Pro-BootDisk-ENU.exe
[boot loader]
timeout=2
default=multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS
[operating systems]
c:\cmdcons\BOOTSECT.DAT="Microsoft Windows Recovery Console" /cmdcons
UnsupportedDebug="do not select this" /debug
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS="Microsoft Windows XP Professional" /fastdetect

- - End Of File - - E6E021677F0AF8AA0B91836AB443BEB3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users