Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Monitor Problem

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Xantalen

Xantalen

• Members
  • 135 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:31 AM

Posted 24 November 2005 - 06:27 PM

How come when I play a game and try to put it in 800x600, not everything fits on the screen? Now recently I found out if I try to put the rest of my computer into it, the same thing happens. What's goin on?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Saxif

Saxif

• Members
  • 53 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:31 AM

Posted 25 November 2005 - 03:13 PM

What do you mean by "not everything fits onto the screen?" You mean the image seems to extend past the boundaries of your screen, whereas in other resolutions, the image actually does fit onto the screen?

Without more information, it just sounds like you just need to adjust the vertical and horizontal sizes on your monitor (there are little buttons on your monitor that adjust those, or you can use your video card software to adjust them as well).

#3 Xantalen

Xantalen
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 135 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:31 AM

Posted 25 November 2005 - 03:33 PM

Well how would I go about doing that?

#4 Saxif

Saxif

• Members
  • 53 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:31 AM

Posted 26 November 2005 - 06:27 PM

How about if you re-read my post and answer the question about what you mean about "not everything fits onto the screen?" I can't really offer much help if I'm not clear on what your problem is. Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users