Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

PDF-XChange Lite 4 Free Full Version Download

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Broni

Broni

The Coolest BC Computer

• BC Advisor
  • 42,698 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:08 PM

Posted 07 November 2010 - 11:06 AM

http://www.mydigitallife.info/2010/11/07/pdf-xchange-lite-4-free-full-version-download/

PDF-XChange Lite is a simple and reliable PDF file creation and manipulation software that allow users to create or save PDF files for Windows operating system. With PDF-XChange Lite, users able to create and edit PDF files. It suitable for home users, small business and all those wishing to create PDF files. In addition, PDF-XChange is unrivaled in its ability to generate highly compressed PDF files whilst remain faithful to the original formatting layout. PDF-XChange supports multi-language such as English, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
[...]
PDF-XChange Lite 4 normally cost $24.00 for a single user license. As part of promotional offer, Tracker Software is giving away PDF-XChange Lite 4 full version with registration code for free.

My Website

p4433470.gif

My help doesn't cost a penny, but if you'd like to consider a donation, click p22001735.gif

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,114 posts
  •  

Posted 07 November 2010 - 05:09 PM

Thank you. I got my copy. :thumbup2:

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#3 Broni

Broni

The Coolest BC Computer

• Topic Starter

• BC Advisor
  • 42,698 posts
  •  

Posted 07 November 2010 - 05:10 PM

:)

My Website

p4433470.gif

My help doesn't cost a penny, but if you'd like to consider a donation, click p22001735.gif

#4 Blathnat

Blathnat

• Members
  • 224 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:08 PM

Posted 07 November 2010 - 06:45 PM

Thank you so MUCH, Broni. I have been looking for something like this for months. :clapping:

#5 Broni

Broni

The Coolest BC Computer

• Topic Starter

• BC Advisor
  • 42,698 posts
  •  

Posted 07 November 2010 - 06:58 PM

You're very welcome Posted Image

My Website

p4433470.gif

#6 Stang777

Stang777

Just Hoping To Help

• Members
  • 1,821 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:08 PM

Posted 08 November 2010 - 01:39 AM

This is probably a stupid question, but I cannot find the answer elsewhere. I realize that this program will let you create and save PDF files, but will it let you just read them from websites?

#7 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,114 posts
  •  

Posted 08 November 2010 - 10:19 AM

No it won't allow you to view .pdf format from the web. To do that you will need to use the other free product from them that I use. PDF-XChange Viewer

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

#8 Stang777

Stang777

Just Hoping To Help

• Members
  • 1,821 posts
  •  

Posted 08 November 2010 - 11:39 AM

Thank you Animal

#9 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,114 posts
  •  

Posted 10 November 2010 - 07:43 PM

Sorry missed the reply. You're quite welcome.

Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

#10 MelissaPleases

MelissaPleases

• Members
  • 537 posts
  •  

Posted 11 November 2010 - 01:17 AM

Nice! Thank you for this!

Snowden03.png

~   Notorious Thread Killer   ~
Case: CoolerMaster Storm Trooper Full ATX | Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-Z170X | CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 8M Skylake Quad-Core | GPU: MSI Radeon R9 390X 8GB 512-Bit | PSU: EVGA 80 PLUS GOLD 850 W | RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 SDRAM [4x8GB] Audio: Integrated Creative Sound Core 3D 5.1 | Internal Storage: Samsung 2 TB HDD | Seagate 1 TB HDD | Samsung 500GB SSD [x2] | Mushkin 500GB SSD | External Storage: Seagate 2TB | Optical Drive: Lite-On iHAS324 Dual Layer

Display 1: AOC I2757Fh 27" | Display 2 & 3: LG 24MP57HQ-P 24" | Operating Systems: OS 1: Windows 10 Professional | OS 2: Linux Mint Cinnamon | OS 3: Windows 7 Ultimate x-64 | Antivirus: MS Security Essentials | Firewall: Windows Firewall

#11 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,748 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:08 PM

Posted 10 January 2011 - 03:08 PM

I'm slower than most, but finally managed to read this far :)...thanks to all for the tips :).

Louis

#12 Seb.Chiu

Seb.Chiu

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:08 PM

Posted 11 April 2011 - 04:13 PM

I have used both Lite and Viewer and I'm pleasing work with pdf files. These are really excellent softwares. PDF-XChange Viewer and Lite are FREE (the most important for me) and have a lot of different features (each of these features you can try to use, even if it is PRO feature).
Its have a friendly interface. There are "software of future" I think. If I have some questions - I can easily ask them in Support forum and to my big surprise I always get answers (in 1-2 days). So, I can say they pay attention to end-user needs and it's great!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users