Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Happy Thanksgiving!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,542 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:09 PM

Posted 24 November 2005 - 02:12 PM

For those who are celebrating Thanksgiving today, the BleepingComputer staff wishes you a happy and safe holiday. For those who do not celebrate Thanksgiving, have some turkey anyway.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,078 posts
  •  

Posted 24 November 2005 - 11:31 PM

Thanks and a Happy and healthy one right back at ya !!!!!!!!!!!
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:09 PM

Posted 24 November 2005 - 11:39 PM

Happy Thanksgiving!
Posted Image

#4 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Topic Starter

• Admin
  • 43,542 posts
  •  

Posted 25 November 2005 - 12:39 AM

Nice plate of food! looks good.

#5 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  

Posted 25 November 2005 - 05:21 PM

Thanks. :thumbsup: It was too, we had left overs today. I think we might have enough to last us a week. :flowers: :trumpet:

#6 xtraloud

xtraloud

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:09 PM

Posted 26 November 2005 - 07:49 AM

Hope everyone had a good turkey day !

Ate my left-overs and the last FOUR slices of cheesecake yesterday, glad I woke up this morning...........

LOL

xtra
Those who wander
are not always lost

#7 bingocat

bingocat

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 27 November 2005 - 03:15 PM

This made my Happy Thanksgiving! Been on the Manzo board for a couple of years and enjoyed being helped with my computer problems. I'm a female senior citizen with a 6-1/2 year old HP computer. The computer has saved me lots of postage as all of my bills are now paid online, as well as enjoyed shopping online most of the time. Was afraid that the Manzo board would go the way he did, so this will be a great replacement.

Did have to replace my HP printer, and now have #20 black cartridges that I can no longer use. Have one still in the carton, one I never used in the printer I now have, and a third that is half used. Now using #29. Can anyone use the old #20's?

#8 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,078 posts
  •  

Posted 27 November 2005 - 08:09 PM

Hello there bingocat , Welcome to the forum. Glad to hear it made your day. Hope you don't have many, but if you do have any, we try to help fix every PC problem.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users