Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

boot mgr missing

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 simon76

simon76

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:20 PM

Posted 06 November 2010 - 08:32 AM

firstly i would like to say hello and hope im not offending anyone with my dumb approach to the world of computer repairs, i have aqquired a acer travelmate 2000 from my grandads house after he past on yhe laptop was not functioning so one day thought i would try and repair it with the hope of gaining a littlt piece of information along the way.this laptop is not the main computer i use so i can sit there with no urgency to fix when p poweredthe laptop up it showed the acer screen then config system error 32files corrupt bout couldnt get the computer to boot xp running disk first so then there was a password which i have removed and am now able to get to the bios to set the settings to boot from cd rom first so now im getting missing boot mgr and am stuck where to go next to fix this you comments and help would be great

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users