Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

signature websites

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 noonytunes

noonytunes

• Members
  • 660 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:33 AM

Posted 14 October 2004 - 01:38 PM

I'm interested in perusing different sites where you can design a signature for free. I have searched...some charge...and some are just for e-mail sigs...then you don't always know what sites are safe. I've tried cool_text. The first time I got a signature...but it was too large for my taste. Every time I've gone there to try to do another, it just gives me an error message. I can't operate that Infranview thing YET...But, thought that some people could post free sites...and hopefully the animated variety. This is frustrating me :thumbsup:
noonytunes

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Scarlett

Scarlett

Bleeping Diva

• Members
  • 7,479 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:33 AM

Posted 15 October 2004 - 05:59 AM

I can try to help you later. And if you saved the one you made, I could re-size it for you. So if you still have it send it to me in a PM. And as far as CoolText goes, it is a very busy site. It takes a lot of patience. LOL

Edited by scarlett, 15 October 2004 - 06:04 AM.

Posted Image

#3 noonytunes

noonytunes
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 660 posts
  •  

Posted 15 October 2004 - 06:24 AM

Thanks for responding...well, I did manage to resize it...now I get error messages on this site when I try to the sig. I managed to get some things uploaded on photobucket yesterday. I have a tendency to just want to plow through things...without paying close attention to directions. I'm right-brain dominated...so, written instructions don't register until I've gone trial and error awhile. I have a lot of reading to do on this site...no wonder I'm not getting too far--spending my time playing games :thumbsup:
like i just noticed the extra smileys yesterday :flowers:
Don't worry...I'll get there...no rush on any assistance, at all, but I appreciate the offer. You're so kind. :trumpet:
noonytunes

#4 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  

Posted 15 October 2004 - 06:46 AM

...well, I did manage to resize it...now I get error messages on this site when I try to the sig. I managed to get some things uploaded on photobucket yesterday.

I noticed that the only images I could get to post here are .jpeg, and .gif. Anything else just gives me error messages.
Open the images in your photo editing program, them use Save As..., and change them to .jpeg. Then send those images to Photobucket, and delete the others.
Then you should be able to post them here.
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#5 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:33 AM

Posted 15 October 2004 - 08:26 AM

I know of a few sites......
Let me post them when I find them! (again)

#6 noonytunes

noonytunes
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 660 posts
  •  

Posted 15 October 2004 - 08:49 AM

:flowers: thanx :thumbsup:
noonytunes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users