Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

i need help :(

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 87zx

87zx

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:07 PM

Posted 05 November 2010 - 02:15 PM

alright so basicaly my gfs computer was hacked, she has some friends who are really good with computers. and they are telling her that i hacked her computer. i can barley operate a computer....she told me that these friends of hers have a program that they got from some hidden site that allows them to see everyone who hacks her computer... i think that sounds a little fishy. im not going to lie she can be pretty gullable, but i know for a fact that i did not hack her computer. i just need to know if there is such a program that can do that. and if so is there a way to prove that i didnt do it?. she uses a mac laptop and i use a pc desktop, we both use wireless, but we also live 19 hours away from eachother at the moment... any info would be greatly apreciated, ill apologise ahead of time for my lack of computer knowledge.

Thank you
Kevin

Edited by 87zx, 05 November 2010 - 02:25 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,462 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:07 AM

Posted 05 November 2010 - 03:37 PM

I think your girlfriends friends are trying to get you in trouble.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users